How often do Beta Members get keys to give away

I was just wandering cuase it took me like 12 days to get one and i enjoy giving them away

any ideas?
I'd like to ask the same question.
Give-away's happen on SC42's stream alot!
http://www.ustream.tv/channel/starcraft-42
Come join the group! :)
Yes that is a good question. Might be related to amount of time playing or some lvl achievement. Who knows ^^
I walk alone...

From what i learned so far - it's a totally random thingie - just like with the main beta invite timer.
I got my first friend invite after playing for 2 nights. I received the invite key the next morning. That's all I can say... but I hope I get more to give away.
Последняя редакция: jim2point0. Время: 24 сент. 2011 г., 11:39:07
"
qscg написал:
From what i learned so far - it's a totally random thingie - just like with the main beta invite timer.

Sounds okay to me. That way, recommened people can get chosen to get a beta key, which is surely a good thing. It is just bad when people get a friend betakey and don't give it to someone.
Without truth, there is no justice.
i am trying to get a key from january and i didnt get any chances :P
"
Asandir написал:
"
qscg написал:

Sounds okay to me. That way, recommened people can get chosen to get a beta key, which is surely a good thing. It is just bad when people get a friend betakey and don't give it to someone.

What a horrible waste of keys... I'll have nightmares now :<

Poor keys ;(
:| Those keys gone un used ;_;.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация