New 1.1.3 Skill: Convocation

"
GoatEatingToilet написал:
"
RoyalStar написал:
"
GoatEatingToilet написал:

I'm curious: how do you know it would only take "like 30 minutes of programming maybe"? Furthermore, that would not fix snapshotting...

because it's very simple modify, why what would not fix snapshotting? how u can snapshot without change items and a check on lab?

I can see now that there is no reason trying to argue the point further. You may think it is a very simply modification, but there is no guarantee that it actually is.

Like I said, that would only "fix" snapshotting for mapping, nothing more. That leaves the entire rest of the game snapshot-able. If all they do is remove the ability to snapshot without balancing builds that rely on it, many builds (outside of summoner ones as well) will be destroyed and that will just hurt diversity of viable build options overall.

theyve destroyed many builds in the past i dont see why snapshotters get a free pass.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
Serious an 8 second cool down? :/ Snap shooting is the only reason I play a Summoner. Without it the summoner would be too weak. They need to leave it alone and focus on something more important.
Последняя редакция: Bushido74. Время: 20 апр. 2014 г., 4:30:06
"
Derpey написал:
Do Summoners even have enough bloody gem slots for more skills..?
That's what I question. I have none left. lol One more slot I have to drop for cool down skill? I would rather see they remove the healing part and remove the cool down. Sounds like a much better option. Summoner still lose a skill and we have to make a choice.
Последняя редакция: Bushido74. Время: 20 апр. 2014 г., 4:45:18
ur 8 sec cd is bullshit... why even take the time to add a skill with anything over 4sec. u just wasted ur time on a loot filler. gtfo
[quote="Mark_GGG"]damage modifiers don't can currently can't apply to degen.[/quote]
"Getting all life nods on passive tree should give additional survival, not the mandatory basic survival."
.\1.2/
..\3/
[img]http://ertaislament.files.wordpress.com/2010/08/pentavus.jpg[/img]
It shoulkd be skill gem, but a COMMAND.

Command to rally to summoner, command to be aggressive, to be defensive.
"
t_golgari написал:
People simply don't understand that different builds also have different purposses.

If you are a summoner, you are a great addition to a party, you are reletively safe to a lot of threats, and there are things you can't do alone. Like Weaver merciless, Dominus, certain maps.

But: Same goes for melee and ranged characters, elementalists, RF, you name it. There's always content you will basically faceroll with a build, and there's always stuff you can't really do alone. That's what makes this game great: You have to know your strengths and weaknesses.

As for competition: If you want to compete at a race or league, you have to maximize your chances. Therefore you can't pick any build you like, you need to pick a "coockie-cutter". Right now, I don't think there are builds like one whole tier above the rest. There's not the one broken build. Bt there are a few builds that are a bit stronger and clear a bit faster than others. Some because they are less gear dependend, some because the skillgem is a bit better.

And I am fine with this! Let me give you an example why: If you want to compete in a car race, you've got to pick the fastest car possible. Not the most comfy one, not the most flashy one, but the fastest. If you want to go on a roundtrip, you better pick the most comfy one. Both cars are fine, both have their merrits. Only different purposses.

GGG, there are minor things to fix and some things I would like to see in the game, but atm you're doing it right.

lol my summoner rapes Dominus ass with gear that may not even cost 10gcp in total.
Be4 Bone offering it was different yes, but now hes a joke.
A tip of the hat, Gents.

IGN: Daario__Naharis, Captain__Harlock, Paul__Atreides
Marty__McFly, Silk__Spectre. Kylo__Ren
Awesome, you guys do listen and i applaud that!!

/PoE Rocks
Yet another skill that almost no one will likely be able to use.... or at least very few.

With the limited quick bar slots and even MORE limited gen slots it just isn't reasonable to have all of these random skills.

Endgame entire 6 slot items are devoted to a single skill and you have 2 of those items. Your 3 and 4 slot items are the same. Devoted to auras, and reducing the cost of using them etc...

IGN: SoulCinder
I don't usually post in these. I'm a level 81 summoner; I don't use snapshot, never used the smoke mine exploit. I very rarely have a problem with my minions following me. Sometimes they don't attack enemies, but a simple curse or attacking the enemy myself fixes this problem. The only times I've had my minions get lost on maps is when I use lightning warp, and then all you have to do is use a quicksilver and run a couple steps. This "solution" can make for some large and terrifying battles, which are always fun.

To the people who will use this gem, awesome; I think its cool and will definitely try it out. For those that hate it, don't use it.
I think PoE is great game, I love the passive tree and all the different builds you can make. I made a summoner without looking at any online builds and have used more than my fair share of orbs of regret, but have had a great time doing it.

Also, give them time to fix the problems in the game. I have rudimentary programming knowledge and can tell you that it is extremely difficult to figure out why something isn't working the properly. They will find the problem and fix as soon as they can. For now, play the game as in; enjoy the builds you can make, explore more options and have a good time.

To the people complaining about not enough sockets, are you trying to summon everything? i have skeletons in my wand, zombies in helm, spectres in chest (6s5L), and auras in my gloves and boots. I have 4 addition sockets and am not using any sockets on rings

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация