The Plot.

"
imran_symbian написал:
ok going to bump old topic bcoz act 3+ is out

i am really interested in this people kaom, lady hyrri,shavrone & also the war they fought against Marceus Lioneye

Kaom honoured Marceus Lioneye by placing his head on belt

is that new Headhunter belt ?

1year old thread ? rly?
ign - FancySneakyDevil
Последняя редакция: Doitfrlulz. Время: 18 нояб. 2013 г., 17:49:17
While POE pretty much comes as close to a dream game as it gets, my ultimate dream game would be POE with a lot more RPG (and same amount of action). Real towns, real quests, real questlines, real and clear storyline background, think Dragon Age or Elder Scrolls. Just a really really deep story, experienced through amazing action rpg style.

As things are right now, the lore and story in POE simply seems as an afterthought, an addon. There is nothing compelling or immersive about it.
I rather like the mystery. If you search through the game, you can find out a lot of answers. The previous inhabitants of Wraeclast were the lovely folk who now inhabit the sewers. They are immortals. Disgusting immortals, I'm afraid. They became this way due to their use of Virtue Gems, which gave them great power when physically implanted into them through a terrible form of surgery.
The Gemlings, now known as Undying, learned the 'art' by studying their predecessors, the Vaal, ignoring the fact that every old culture of that continent had used virtue gems and all of them had been destroyed. In a fit of madness, the Gemling Eternal Empire came crashing down and became the ruin you find it as, its inhabitants trapped in a living purgatory. All throughout, an entity referred to only as the Dark Spirit (from those rock carvings) seemed to be enjoying itself and remaining hidden. You see a small part of that spirit in the Act 2 boss, the Vaal Oversoul.
Over time, that tortured place became a permanent prison for exiles. The 'art' of gem implant started to spread to nearby Oriath, the closest civilized place. Piety and her boss-toss Dominus sought out the wonders of immortality and infinite power that the old magics granted. In doing so, Piety carved the world in blood and Dominus ended up yelling "A touch of God!!!" pissing off PoE players worldwide. In conclusion...they both went mad.
Exile is an illusion, exile!
"
imran_symbian написал:

i am really interested in this people kaom, lady hyrri,shavrone & also the war they fought against Marceus Lioneye

http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Lore

Here you go.

IGNs: WuTangSlammer / PacBlood / VirtuousVice / TheGravelPit

GMT-7/UTC-8
The best thing to do is google it, as I believe the wiki has a very nice chunk of spark notes, if you will. A few weeks ago I read up on the story.

Personally, about Dominus, I don't think he cares much about his theocracy and laws much, nor any god. I believe he exiled the characters for a specific reason, and I would have to guess that it is a self-serving one, which probably has to do with gaining power of some kind.
Current IGN: TheBearerOfLight
Gizoogle Chris: "Da State of Exile muthafuckas axed mah crazy ass ta post a reminder dat they podcast is dis weekend, as usual. It aint nuthin but tha nick nack patty wack, I still gots tha bigger sack."
"
imran_symbian написал:

Why did you necro thread, please dont do that. Too many zombies in my game already.
"
BoltThrower87 написал:
Personally, about Dominus, I don't think he cares much about his theocracy and laws much, nor any god. I believe he exiled the characters for a specific reason, and I would have to guess that it is a self-serving one, which probably has to do with gaining power of some kind.

Pretty much, yeah.
IGN: Ironmallet
So preparations running to build a World of Exile?

I want to believe dominus saw a bigger thread and he is just preparing the world to defend and survive what is coming. With killing him we weakened us.

"The World is an illusion Exile" = This is the matrix ?

PS: If you want to make a great evil character he has to be designed this way. He has to have good intention but a bad execution. Thats the basic 1x1 for memorable and great villains. So lets hope GGG has this in mind.
Why you should try Harcore http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/209310/page/1
Последняя редакция: tadl. Время: 18 нояб. 2013 г., 18:54:33

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация