Uber Atziri kill metrics -- 100% snapshotters, 86% lowlife ranged

"
tramshed написал:
Orbs of regret arent useful for much else. As for running from flameblast, if it crits, you are toast.

It's not that hard to get 80% fire res before Ruby Flask and run AA with perfect end game gear.

I doubt that anyone with 9k ES will be dying to a flameblast crit with those defenses.
It looks a little bad now but long term I don't think this will be a problem.
GGG has said they intend to do 3 expansions per year: 1 aimed at high level players, 1 more general/ for low level players,1 big one like a new act.
Sotv was this year's high level one.
Next year's high level could be best conquered by physical melee.
Year after that... Super long range.
After that... summoner (for example a challenge that was highly varied and changing spectres could be the most adaptive way to play)
And on and on.

Ubatziri isn't meant to be accessible, she's meant to be a challenge for even the richest/most dedicated players.
Given how few players have been able to take her down even though there has been a really strong incentive to do so I'd say GGG has done very well.
When I kill a man he stays dead.
uber atziri - the rich get richer.

only the rich can afford the gear required to face off vs her (in the builds able to have killed her) and only the rich can afford the map pieces to get to her. and the rich get richer when they get a drop and sell it for 300ex.

i don't really care cause i doubt i'll ever be able to get to kill regular atziri even, let alone uber.
"
mucker написал:
It looks a little bad now but long term I don't think this will be a problem.
GGG has said they intend to do 3 expansions per year: 1 aimed at high level players, 1 more general/ for low level players,1 big one like a new act.
Sotv was this year's high level one.
Next year's high level could be best conquered by physical melee.
Year after that... Super long range.
After that... summoner (for example a challenge that was highly varied and changing spectres could be the most adaptive way to play)
And on and on.

Ubatziri isn't meant to be accessible, she's meant to be a challenge for even the richest/most dedicated players.
Given how few players have been able to take her down even though there has been a really strong incentive to do so I'd say GGG has done very well.

I think the general concept of uber atziri is ok but the drop rate for hope is too low. The problem with this whole thing is nerfing vaal pact and then releasing those gloves, now they're "only" around 140 ex and the value is dropping rapidly, at this rate it's safe to say they will be under 100 ex in a few weeks, probably under 50 ex one day.

They are already BIS for crit builds but now that the market is being flooded with them, crit build users are at a serious disadvantage if they can't afford a pair. It's pretty much another crown of eyes, except it's a guarantted drop from a boss that is being farmed in 10 minutes.

If they don't fix vaal pact, in a few months that passive will be absolutely useless as anyone who would even have any business picking it will just be using atziri's acuity instead.
#1 spirit shield - #1 ES/all res diamond ring - 6T1 ES/WED/tri-res rustic sash mirror service
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/989804

twitch.tv/steezbattalion
IGN ddddddddddddddddddddime
ya right now the market is getting absolutely flooded with all atziri gear - i remember when atziri steps cost 35ex and now what...20c. 1ex for perfect pairs, lol

those gloves were 400ex, now 150. in another week once uber gets killed 40 more times they'll get 80ex and probably hover around there for another week, to drop even more.

the thing is those uniques have a very high chance of dropping off the boss. much easier to obtain (as long as you're able to complete it) than crown of eyes, mjolner, soul taker, shavs or koams.

im not complaining tho - make atziri steps even cheaper so i can start corrupting pairs
"
h3rp3s написал:
Ya it's pretty sad.

agree

Why would only one kind of set of gear favour players that much that they have such a big advantage in farming some of the most expensive gear while there are dozens of builds out there that also use rare/expensive items which cant.

I think this is quite detrimental to the game, its gonna drive players away (and already has probably).

Also it is questionable if these kind of BIS items should continue to flood the market and make many rare equivalents obsolete.

Последняя редакция: LSN. Время: 8 мая 2014 г., 21:58:50
"
stzbttln написал:
"
Natharias написал:
Did Fyndel's dumb ass just waste SIXTEEN Orbs of Regret to snapshot?

Holy shit that's a new dumb.

Besides that, why do they run from the flameblasts when they can obviously facetank them? They have the gear potential but instead focus on 50+k dps that doesn't save them from one-shots.

Those were the first runs. Not only does he not snapshot with regrets anymore, he made insane currency from the early drops / uber kill service so regrets are nothing to him. The big flameblasts have spell penetration so you want to avoid those. Otherwise you can just pop a flask for any other attack and just DPS away.

That's why you use Ruby Flasks, since they give 10% max fire res.

Additionally, it is extremely easy if you have the Witch flask nodes and/or Rise of the Phoenix.
"
Alea написал:

i would also link this:

-tree resets as a micro transaction in 1.1.3-

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/910765

Note this is PRIVATE SERVERS, not the real ("our") servers

Hopefully GGG is really planning to remove snapshot; But this may take time !! ...

How does anything but your last sentence pertain to this thread?
The biggest problem is the DPS barrier for killing Atziri's adds. You're going to need a minimum of about 25k DPS to be able to kill her adds without letting too many of them heal her. Melee builds would likely require much higher DPS since they have less time to attack the adds because they spawn at a distance. For most builds, it's extremely hard to achieve that level of DPS without giving up too much survivability.

I currently do it as low-life spectral throw and I snapshot my auras on life with Malachai's. I plan on trying it with no snapshotting once I finally find the Axe, but atm there's no reason for me to risk 16-17ex just to prove something. That's the biggest problem with the whole thing. If snapshotting is available for you to use, there's no reason to not do it when you're risking so much.
IGN: @AmbushedByDongers
Shop and mirror service: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/984191
lvl 95 Physical Crit Bow Gear: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1073300
"
SirLoin написал:
The biggest problem is the DPS barrier for killing Atziri's adds. You're going to need a minimum of about 25k DPS to be able to kill her adds without letting too many of them heal her. Melee builds would likely require much higher DPS since they have less time to attack the adds because they spawn at a distance. For most builds, it's extremely hard to achieve that level of DPS without giving up too much survivability.

I currently do it as low-life spectral throw and I snapshot my auras on life with Malachai's. I plan on trying it with no snapshotting once I finally find the Axe, but atm there's no reason for me to risk 16-17ex just to prove something. That's the biggest problem with the whole thing. If snapshotting is available for you to use, there's no reason to not do it when you're risking so much.

Hey,

big thanks for picking up my final portal earlier on my failed first attempt at uber.

Vaals were very easy, and I don't anticipate trouble with the actual Atziri fight, but I was not ready for the fight against the three yet.

I respecced out of a lot of my damage to get to 7.1k es for the run but I need much better physical defenses to survive in that fight. Thanks for trying earlier :)

- Jake
+1 Shavs Project -----> /1075009
+1 Acuity Project ----> /990159
#1 6 t1 Wand FOE BITE (5 perfect mods) SOLD /1031745
The Tale of Foe Bite --->>> http://tinyurl.com/o6ox7an

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация