1.2 Flameblast CI Infernal mantle

"
Pavetsu написал:
Wouldn't Scion's ES wheel, right of EE, be better? Also Path of Savant would be 1 point away, which isn't bad node.

Good point swapped it around again:

Looks pretty decent?
Последняя редакция: thevdende. Время: 20 авг. 2014 г., 17:43:18
Just missing some cast speed, i might have to take one of those 3/3/6 cast speed wheels. My ES went up with this patch.
"
Pavetsu написал:
Just missing some cast speed, i might have to take one of those 3/3/6 cast speed wheels. My ES went up with this patch.

you could also go through the cast speed nodes at start of witch. Its the same, 3 nodes for 12% cast speed. I've optimized the tree a bit more, same stats just 2 extra points left over:

Flameblast works really well so far, i've almost finished normal, with less than 4 hours played (just killed peity). Good hunting!
Последняя редакция: thevdende. Время: 21 авг. 2014 г., 6:33:14
I did go the cast speed route. That tree looks same as the one before? Just went to shadow area different rouse, gaining +10 str instead of int. I still had to pick +30 str node to use my reduced mana and life leech, untill i get more from gear.

Going to give my lvl82 a go soon, still have 7 points to use though.
Последняя редакция: Pavetsu. Время: 21 авг. 2014 г., 6:36:16
Well since the changes to warlords mark, and bloodrage also giving lifeleech, I've thought about dropping it and using increased burning damage or fire pen instead. So far so good. In the last tree I changed the route around a bit it saves 1 skill point:

I also took a 30 str node, for warlords mark. atm my 4L is Flameblast + faster casting + chance to ignite + increased burning damage. I've taken the hybrid life/es and life/mana nodes along the way instead fo going for the es wheels.
I have 5L, but i think i keep LL gem and keep using Flammability for now. I think inc burning would be better of those 2, i add that when/if i get 6L. But glad to see this build wasn't nerfed to oblivion.

Btw Bloodrage only leeches from physical damage.
Using this build to lvl in the new standard league. With about 9 hours played I just hit lvl 50 and am at the end of a3 cruel. Its going very well especially considering its a fresh league with no easy uniques for lvling lying around or for sale. I think it will be fine end game too.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация