[1.2] KuteKitteh’s Tanky Arcer, 20k+ Effective DPS, Atziri/HC-viable. Poor-man’s BM Arc included

Hi guys ,

can i use this
armour for the build , 5-6L of course :)
"
Sinnerrr написал:
Hi guys ,

can i use this
armour for the build , 5-6L of course :)
You certainly can, but it's essentially gonna function as a 600 ES chest with a little bit of armour, and no useful stats besides maybe the +20 AllRes.

I'd use a pure 500 ES chest with Life/+3Res over that, especially if it has ChaosRes.
OK i just finished this build at lvl 81 and i must say i LOVE IT! clear speed and double curse is amazing! and don't think a witch can be a tank??? TRY THIS BUILD!! this build is the best witch build i have ever seen, (tho i still have very very low dps 5.5k with iiq & iir linked, 6.2k if i replace iir with added light dmg) but with double curse ur dps will feel MUCH stronger, i also used the combo of Herald Of Thunder + reduced mana + curse on hit + conductivity, and works like a charm! once HoT starts the lightning strikes it curses them AND cast conduct with out having to self cast anything its GREAT! (tho it works best when Ur in the monsters face, which isn't a problem with this tanky mofo) all i have to say is THANKS FOR SHARING THE BUILD!!!!
RIP for this build?

Ah well, it was nice while it lasted. Helped me get to level 89.
Block chance through tree is taking a severe beating with 1.3.

RIP in piece.
Not gonna lie, I'm bummed out man. If the 1.3 tree stays this way for the start of the new league, this build isn't viable anymore. You would have to trade off a bunch of cast speed/spell damage nodes just to make the trek over to the right side to pick up the block nodes needed to max block.

Yes, im QQ'ing.
"You think logoutcore makes you better....." - ShaeG
"
Taiberius написал:
Not gonna lie, I'm bummed out man. If the 1.3 tree stays this way for the start of the new league, this build isn't viable anymore. You would have to trade off a bunch of cast speed/spell damage nodes just to make the trek over to the right side to pick up the block nodes needed to max block.

Yes, im QQ'ing.

Yea, not sure what I am going to do.
Dunno if I should try to sell my gear off or not.
So after playing with the prerelease 1.3 tree more, its apparent that GGG does not want folks to have max block builds anymore. Its impossible now without being horribly gimped in the DPS and EHP categories.

Sanctuary wheel has been moved and reduced from 10% to 5%, and has terrible pathing, costs 4 more points to reach - that's 5% block chance gone!
Spiritual Guardian wheels have been removed - that's 8% block chance gone!
Iron Wall wheel has also been removed - that's 7% block chance gone!
Testudo wheel has been reduced from 10% to 6% and costs 4 points instead of 3 - that's 4% block chance gone!

The best I could come up with based on the 1.3 tree is as follows (level 90 witch/108pts):
Block Chance
24% Block chance from tree
30% Block chance from Rathpith Globe.
4% Block chance from Stone of Lazwhar (no more dual curse!)
4% Block chance from Tempest Shield
2% Block chance from crafting masters Haku on gloves.
--------------------------------------------
64% Total Block chance

Spell Block Chance
70% Spell Block (110 Block chance applied to spells from Stone of Lazwhar and perfect rolled Rathpith).
7% Spell Block chance from tree
--------------------------------------------
75% Total Spell Block chance (capped)

Other Shield Attributes
315% increased defenses from equipped shield - buffed from 135% in 1.2 tree (which equates to bigger mana pool in this build). This makes CoD more acceptable to sub out for MOM keystone.

Also, in order to get the above Block values - we drop dual curse, 12% less cast speed, 33 less maximum life, and 18% less maximum life.

Obviously this isn't the officially released tree and could change before the new leagues. Its possible they added some new crafting options for block and/or skill gems that enhance block.

But as is, this fantastic build has been nerfed fairly significantly.

I still might start the leagues with it, but probably drop MOM keystone, get a COD, so I can pick up the new Storm Weaver wheel for 43% more lightning damage, and run two heralds (HoI & HoT).

Последняя редакция: Taiberius. Время: 5 дек. 2014 г., 23:29:40
You forgot about Tempest shield i think in ur calculation, it could bring to 64% block.
Keep the smile its not totaly destroyed :(
Royens/TempGaely/LygaeTemp
"
Royans0388 написал:
You forgot about Tempest shield i think in ur calculation, it could bring to 64% block.
Keep the smile its not totaly destroyed :(

Ah yes, you are correct good sir. I fixed my post. Thank you.

Also, running a Rumi's makes this build still viable I guess. But at a cost...

Well rolled Rathpith - 3/4 ex
4% Stone of Lazwhar - 4/5 ex
Rumi's - 2/3 ex
Doriyanis - 4/5 ex
So 13 - 17 ex for this build and no more dual curse :(

Based on the numbers from my previous post, it might be better to run with 64% block chance and 70% Spell block chance and put the extra 4 points saved from spell block chance in tree towards some more life or cast speed. That and using a CoD instead of a GG ES chest. The build will still be pretty tanky with AA/EB/40% MOM/Good Block Chance, with a sustainable Arc DPS probably between 11k - 13k. Clear speeds should still be good and be able to run 76/77 maps.

Im game :D
Последняя редакция: Taiberius. Время: 5 дек. 2014 г., 23:35:46

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация