Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

@Techtonic777: Pretty nice wand, I'd just put Spell Dmg + Gain non-Chaos as Chaos Dmg and divine for 20% Ele Dmg as Chaos Dmg, and use it like that. Multimod would only allow you to add Flat Lightning to Spells on top, which certainly is a damage increase but gotta decide for yourself if that's worth the additional 2ex.

@TheRavenKing99: Goldrim, Wanderlust, 2x Axiom Perpetuum and if you have trouble sustaining mana, Praxis or Perandus Signet are all helpful. At Lv50 you can replace an Axiom with Heartbreaker for some damage and Culling Strike, which makes you instantly kill enemies with 10% or less life left.
twitch.tv/enki91
Последняя редакция: Enki91. Время: 12 авг. 2019 г., 7:46:00
@Enki: Thanks for your reply! Was going for wand like Worder's, but i'll probably multi-mod flat lightning damage to spells and divine for top rolls. Want to experience the power of high end weapons this league :)

And no post goes without a big thanks to Enki for putting together and maintaining this awesome guide! Super fun and engaging build … kudos to you sir!

@Worder: Thanks for your contribution to the thread... very informative :)
Killed Uber Elder a few times. Game over? I don't see any further content.
And what's about my gear? That's how this build should looks at the end? I'm still a bit squishy.
"
PashaMarch написал:
Killed Uber Elder a few times. Game over? I don't see any further content.
And what's about my gear? That's how this build should looks at the end? I'm still a bit squishy.

Oops, wrong account.
P.S. I found that Watcher's Eye's #% of Damage taken from Mana before Life while affected by Clarity is a totally useless affix. No way to get enough mana without loosing huge part of health/dmg.
Is modifier “increased damage with hits against chilled enemies” useful in this build?
"
wx5945 написал:
Is modifier “increased damage with hits against chilled enemies” useful in this build?

Yes, as long as you have Beacon of Ruin and at least 1 point of cold damage added to spells.
"
Techtonic777 написал:
@Enki: Thanks for your reply! Was going for wand like Worder's, but i'll probably multi-mod flat lightning damage to spells and divine for top rolls. Want to experience the power of high end weapons this league :)

And no post goes without a big thanks to Enki for putting together and maintaining this awesome guide! Super fun and engaging build … kudos to you sir!

@Worder: Thanks for your contribution to the thread... very informative :)

Yes, Enki is the best. I can't even begin to imagine how many n00bs like myself he's provided a solid foundational education for regarding the mechanics of this build and beyond. All the love for Enki!

Glad to help, myself. :) I personally would've said spend the 2 ex to multimod it, but always listen to Enki over me!
for the boots with "Matatl's prefix" (Movement Speed + Attack- or Spell Dodge.)
I hit the Martal's prefix with the Anulment Orb. Can I roll that prefix on again after scouring the boots and try again or do I have to get new boots?
Последняя редакция: Destiny567. Время: 13 авг. 2019 г., 17:51:18
"
Destiny567 написал:
for the boots with "Matatl's prefix" (Movement Speed + Attack- or Spell Dodge.)
I hit the Martal's prefix with the Anulment Orb. Can I roll that prefix on again after scouring the boots and try again or do I have to get new boots?

Sadly, you have to find new boots; that mod cannot be rolled, only dropped.

Luckily, it's not super uncommon. I found a pair with a t1 life roll for reasonably cheap and managed to metacraft it into something decent.
Hi there, I've been using this guide for my first PoE char. I wanted to say thanks for the guide, worked pretty well so far.
I decided that I'm going to try to get this char to level 100. Are there any suggestions to improve my char along the way?
I thought about switching from arc to vaal arc, because someone mentioned that vaal arc is working great vs legion pylons.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация