Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

"
kali_h написал:
@Worder
Had wands prior to Tiger Hooks (with spell dmg not cast speed) - dmg difference was around 20k tooltip dps
However one of my wands had lightning penetration (shaper mod) in addition to extra chaos damage- which would not be reflected on the tooltip.
Personally I think the survival boost was helpful.

Just keep in mind that Tiger Hook's always have Lightning Penetration - a whole stat not accounted for in the tooltip.

Wands should still be superior dps overall, but imo the survival boost was worth it.

Damn, you're right; I did forget about the lightning penetration. I'll have to check in PoB to get a more accurate picture. Thanks!

Edit: Ran numbers through PoB configured for sustained Arc Shaper DPS with 4 power charges, shocked an enemy recently, and enemy chilled, calculated with 179% shock effectiveness (41.85% increased damage taken by enemies with hits from shocks):

With profane wands: 612,276
With tiger hooks: 471,014

So I was way off. The trade-off is significant, but definitely not as grave as I thought.
Последняя редакция: WorderMostFoul. Время: 17 авг. 2019 г., 2:03:17

And keep in mind that it's possible to obtain a better Hooks.
"
PaulMarch написал:

And keep in mind that it's possible to obtain a better Hooks.

Wow, no easy tasking getting one (much less two) with Topotante's prefix and then managing to isolate it. What on Earth would be better than those? The only way I could imagine a better tiger hook for this build is if you happened to get a t1 global crit multiplier roll on top of the prefix and then somehow isolate both of those and multimod, which is so incredibly unlikely that it may as well be impossible.

Having played around with multimodded tiger hooks vs multimodded Shaper's profane wands, it seems like a bit of a wash to me. 12% additional attack dodge chance does make a bit of a difference, but so does losing a significant amount of damage and cast speed. The tiger hooks only seem like a clear winner to me if you have otherwise optimized your gear to the point that the DPS loss isn't noticeable against, say, Uber Elder...
I am a bit desperated. I tried 3 times Uber Elder and i didn't kill it. My best try was 25% life on Shaper and aprox 30% life on Elder. I don't know if its about my abilities, my character or both of them. I'm using the Phanteon given in the guide and Kaom Roots (5,1k life with Kaom Roots)
IGN: Pandemia
IGN: Aqueronte (Leveling atm)
Последняя редакция: xerxis_esp. Время: 18 авг. 2019 г., 19:18:32
Question, does this build not use any curses? Also, what about Auras other than clarity? I also did not find the mentioned 'choice unqiue item for armageddon brand ignite' in the guide, what are my options if I'm not going to use armageddon brand? Also, what about the Innervate support gem?
Последняя редакция: QQinfinity. Время: 18 авг. 2019 г., 23:47:43
"
xerxis_esp написал:
I am a bit desperated. I tried 3 times Uber Elder and i didn't kill it. My best try was 25% life on Shaper and aprox 30% life on Elder. I don't know if its about my abilities, my character or both of them. I'm using the Phanteon given in the guide and Kaom Roots (5,1k life with Kaom Roots)

- overcap your frost resistance to around 100%- helps when you are not too practiced, taste of hate also helps.
Shaper Balls penetrate ~25% frost resistance imo
Watch Enkis Video regarding his positioning during add phases- generally try to keep distance from shaper (and out of melee range from elder) during those phases- gives you a bit more time to react to ball/beams
"
QQinfinity написал:
Question, does this build not use any curses? Also, what about Auras other than clarity? I also did not find the mentioned 'choice unqiue item for armageddon brand ignite' in the guide, what are my options if I'm not going to use armageddon brand? Also, what about the Innervate support gem?

Assassin's Mark is the curse we apply with ring or unique gloves - ring is preferred. Essence Worm is socketed with Wrath aura gem. Clarity can be used, or removed later on so we can use clear mind (0 mana reservation). Generally it is not a good idea to run a lot of auras (use a lot of mana reservation) when we use the keynode Mind over Matter.

Regarding for alternatives to Armagedon Brand- I'm not that familiar with in depth mechanics.
Either way it's just part of your blind setup- you don't have to cast it yourself.
"
QQinfinity написал:

kali_h answered most of your questions here; to address the last one about Armageddon Brand, the unique item Enki's referring to is Cinderswallow Urn. The flask is really strong for this build just by virtue of giving Onslaught, excellent life/mana/ES sustain, and crit chance (assuming you get one that has that particular unveiled mod). However, it becomes even stronger still when enemies are ignited; igniting an enemy during the flask effect increases their damage taken, which stacks additively with our shock to make an even bigger damage multiplier (in essence). On top of all that, when we vaporize enemies with the Inpulsa's explosions, we get almost double the flask charges if the enemy is ignited (exploding a living enemy counts as "consuming" a corpse), making flask sustain really easy when mapping. Armageddon Brand is a way of distributing the blind debuffs while also igniting the enemy so we get the extra benefits of Cinderswallow.

Of course, if you get at least 1 point of fire damage added to spells via a jewel or other gear piece (highly recommended!), Beacon of Ruin allows us to ignite any enemy we hit, meaning we don't need to rely on AB to ignite. If you have such an alternate source for fire damage and really want to get rid of AB, I guess I don't see why you couldn't use Storm Brand instead. I'm sure there's a reason Enki chose AB over SB, though; he would have to speak to this.

Hopefully that answers your question!

Hi, everyone, i'm want to play Vaal Arc from last league, but i don't have too much time.

I have a question about crafting. How can i craft a staft like that, first i only know use Orb of Scouring and getting Can Have Multi Crafted.

Please help me step-by-step, i need this staft, thanks for reading. Have a nice day, bros !

Sorry my english so bad ^^
First of, don't use "Gain #% of Cold Damage as Extra Chaos damage" as your base stat. This is not helpful by any means.
Regarding crafting, Enki posted a multimod crafting guide pastebin link within his guide. This is based on fossil crafting the correct prefix. However, you can also watch out for "Topotante" Prefix on Tiger Hooks and annul them. They are rare to find (guess most consider it vendor trash), but not that expensive.

P.S.
What you talked about was probably not Orb of Sccouring, but Orb of Annulment. Make sure you understand the difference.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация