Latest patch (0.10.0g), new microtransactions and other news!

What are these bonus tabs you speak of? I purchased 28 tabs I believe in closed beta, but never heard about any bonus for people who purchased more than 5 in cb.
s
Последняя редакция: HairApparent. Время: 27 апр. 2021 г., 18:09:00
"
Can I have the heart effect on both of my dual wield weapons?

Like...

One for my main hand dagger and another for my 2nd dagger?

It would be pretty awesome to dual wield hearts!

Pretty sure you just buy two of them.
GGG - Why you no?
s
Последняя редакция: HairApparent. Время: 27 апр. 2021 г., 17:48:27
the 'hold alt to show item level' note doesn't work for me D: I tried having the item being held by my cursor (like when using /itemlevel) and holding alt, tried hovering over an equipped item with my mouse and holding alt, unequipped an item and hovered over it and held alt, and tried holding alt while hovering over linked items in trade chat. Nothing worked! How does this new found function.. function?
This is Major Tom to ground control.
"
tomslucky7 написал:
the 'hold alt to show item level' note doesn't work for me D: I tried having the item being held by my cursor (like when using /itemlevel) and holding alt, tried hovering over an equipped item with my mouse and holding alt, unequipped an item and hovered over it and held alt, and tried holding alt while hovering over linked items in trade chat. Nothing worked! How does this new found function.. function?

It is about items that are in the trade screen.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
"
Chris написал:
We have made massive strides with server stability. Our number of "unexpected disconnections" per day is now one thousand times lower than it was in launch week. There's still more to fix, but we're getting there.

This is the stuff I love seeing. You guys are focusing on the real #1 issue in the game ... keep up the great work! :)
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
i was always dc'n at peak hours, since server stability fixes 0 dc's!!! ty for using ur money wisely and being honest the entire way!!! gogogo geegeegee!!!
IGN:tWojo
"
Chris написал:
"
tomslucky7 написал:

Aaaaahhh gotcha so it has to be in a trade window, not in chat or your inventory. Ok, got it! Thank yah! :D
This is Major Tom to ground control.
"
Chris написал:
"
tomslucky7 написал:

you might want to edit the initial news/tip. because right now it is confusing. i also thought trade chat was meant. it should be cleary stated in the news that it is about the "trade window".
Live Stream: https://www.twitch.tv/menthur
Twitter: https://twitter.com/CMenthur

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация