Latest patch (0.10.0g), new microtransactions and other news!

Why is /oos not working anymore?

I have a stable ping of 16-30 but the monsters are teleporting all over even in open fields i'm having trouble shift-hitting.
I'm typing /oos once in a while to see if it helps but nothing shifts at all and monsters keep teleporting around as if my ping would be over 300.
"
Chris написал:
All of the "bonus" stash tabs we offered to people who purchased tabs during Closed Beta have now been awarded. If you missed out on this (and purchased more than 5 tabs during Closed Beta),

Shame you didnt give out a bonus for people who bought a bunch of character slots as well. :-(
Ascension tied to Lab is the worst thing GGG has done...apart from GGG's philosophy on Trading. Oh and Gambling Loot boxes. And selling out to tencent.

I used to love GGG. I supported to ensure GGG remained independent, now I just wish I could get my money back. -_-
Cool stuff, keep up the good work
:) =)
Interesting tips, especially the one about ctrl+c-ing item stats to clipboard.
Servers feel rock solid after the last update.
Keep up the good work guys !
Too many scorpions...more interesting pets, plz!

That heart is just creepy, lol.
Noice.
Yes
Haha the Heart is awesome :D
*Scampers off to look at the MT shop!* =^[.]^=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
Nice update.

Suggestion for future weapon effect:

Valentine's Heart + Arcane = Arcane Valentine (or something)
Nice job you and your team done, but what about the Fps drops in group fighting, I cant pick up my loot in that 2 seconds because of the spikes! Dont understand me wrong, but the 2 sec time you can pick up your own loot its to short for Fps drops + im a Ranger= - 3 exalt,4 uniques and other rare/currency getting ninjad:( this make us sad..
IG: LittleLucas

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация