Kripparrian's Frost Pulse Maurader.

Has anyone attempted this build (starting as a Marauder), Going straight thru in the middle (witch side) instead of going to the shadow side via the top of the passive tree?

Obviously the tree linked below is no where near complete, But wouldn't this route yield more cold damage as a result?

The main downside of this route is that you will not get Hex Master, but recasting it isnt that big of a hassle.

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEBAv4EBw5IEZYV5xdUGS4aOBpsHwIigSftKU8tHzbFQsNMs1BQVElYY1nzXfJfP2e9bRlw1XOzfll_xoKbjDaMz448j0aQVZuhna6eoaKjpwinhKyqr5u53cAawFHB88bY0NDUj9VP2CTed9-E44TkIudS7DjvDvBr8i_z3fZI
can someone tell me which skills/auras/curses he use right now?
Not sure if the issue of stat requirements are still being discussed but you really don't need an astramentis to make this build (or any build really) work. My FP templar has only 1 dex node (+30) and has enough dex to support max level grace and haste and enough strength for any high armor gear I want. Just need gear with dex suffixes, which in the case of the gloves, head and feet are not much of a sacrifice as you can achieve max resist with the 2 remaining suffixes quite comfortably.

Here's some gear I am using for stat reqs:

none of which was particularly expensive
Finally got the gear every FP marauder dreams of. It feels guuuud.

Скрытый текст

Skill Tree:
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEAAP0CcQL-BLMMfRB_FE0UsBXnFm8WvxdQGS4ZhRo4Gmwc3CQ8JKomlSepJ-0pLilPLUc26TrYPfxCw0k7SVFMLU3YUEJQUFRJVUtVxlhjWK5Z81ptW1ld8l8_YeJte3BScNVyfnOzfLh-WX_GgW-CHoKbh9uIQow2jHaMz45kj0aQVZuhna6ePJ-0ogCnCKdcp4SsmKyqtvq4k7ndvJ_AGsBRwcXGnsbYz2XQ0NQZ1I_VT9rd3nffhONq44Tjn-Qi51LsOO8O8B_wa_DZ8h3yL_Pd8-r2SPem99c=

Taking advice on what kind of gems to link my fp with/What auras to run. Thanks!
Selling a 20% Added Lightning Damage.

B/O is 1 ex 3 gcp. PM if interested~
IGN: ProbablyDischarge
"
lunacity написал:

Taking advice on what kind of gems to link my fp with/What auras to run. Thanks!

I would swap that added chaos for added lightning (20%!!!) and spec static blows and chance to shock for 30% total chance to shock on hit (+more shocks when you crit). Your sheet damage will be lower but your actual damage will be much higher.

Godamn that is a nice neck :P
I was doing static blows with a 20 20 added lightning on my 5L shiver, but once I hit 6L I unspeced cuz im afraid of killing myself. I'm pretty careful tho, maybe I'll switch back to it...thanks for the advice :)
WTS

Message me ingame! Orthaeus
"
lunacity написал:
Finally got the gear every FP marauder dreams of. It feels guuuud.

Скрытый текст

Skill Tree:
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEAAP0CcQL-BLMMfRB_FE0UsBXnFm8WvxdQGS4ZhRo4Gmwc3CQ8JKomlSepJ-0pLilPLUc26TrYPfxCw0k7SVFMLU3YUEJQUFRJVUtVxlhjWK5Z81ptW1ld8l8_YeJte3BScNVyfnOzfLh-WX_GgW-CHoKbh9uIQow2jHaMz45kj0aQVZuhna6ePJ-0ogCnCKdcp4SsmKyqtvq4k7ndvJ_AGsBRwcXGnsbYz2XQ0NQZ1I_VT9rd3nffhONq44Tjn-Qi51LsOO8O8B_wa_DZ8h3yL_Pd8-r2SPem99c=

Well, added lightning dmg is obvious, if you want to shock stack for the most damage. I'd replace added chaos with added lightning.
Mess with the best, die like the rest.
its really NOT AT ALL as hard to manage this build as everyone is saying. Mine is currently lvl 51. Astramentus is NOT needed. All i need is lioneyes paws and thats about it with any random onyx.
"They removed guaranteed chests because they were way too easy to abuse."
That's what she said.

IGN: ConfidentialCI, ConfidentialLA, or DCharger

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация