[3.9] Pure Phys Skeletons & Friends Necromancer — Beginner/SSF/Budget Build

"
Overside написал:
"
TheChosenOne_ написал:
We gotta keep spirit offering at lvl 8 according to the guide. So level on the gem itself should be lvl 6 right? Since unnatural strength gives it an extra 2 levels

Nop, still working with lvl 8

So we can have a level 8 spirit offering gem and the +2 from passive for a total of level 10 spirit offering and that's ok with the lvl 5 enfeeble and lvl 1 cast when dmg taken gems together?
Последняя редакция: TheChosenOne_. Время: 26 дек. 2019 г., 3:57:53
"
ExponentMach написал:
Any thoughts on the Ravenous Horde amulet annointment vs Indomitable Army?

You will lose some damage for the minions.

Anointing indomitable army is not that hard even if you farm the silver oil yourself , 40 chaos for a Tier 14+ upgrade is not that much I guess. You don't really need it under tier 12-13, unless you hit physical reflect on maps , which the anoint won't help with anyway.
Never invite Vorana, Last To Fall at a beer party.
Последняя редакция: Vendetta. Время: 26 дек. 2019 г., 4:16:40
"
TheChosenOne_ написал:
We gotta keep spirit offering at lvl 8 according to the guide. So level on the gem itself should be lvl 6 right? Since unnatural strength gives it an extra 2 levels

No. Level 8 gem level.

Just check the level requirement as CWDT supports 38 and bellow. I do not know why enfeeble is kept that low but well.
I have made a few calculations for people who are promoting impale and the people who are asking about it.

These are all done with a 21 level 0 quality vaal summon skelly , the other gems are all assumed to be at 20 quality.

So with a skin of the loyal chest piece which has a +2 to level of socketed gems, which costs 7 to 35 ex on 3r-1g-2b colors and 20ex on 3r-3b colors :

My mapping damage with the recommended gems is 450k per skeleton , if I were to replace melee splash with multistrike which is my bossing setup my damage would be 730k per skeleton.

Now with impale instead of minion damage and dread banner(We dont have any space for this so I dont know where to socket it) our mapping damage is 540k per skeleton and our bossing damage is (replace melee splash with multistrike) 876k per skeleton and if we drop the banner at max stages (50) our damage goes up to 950k per skeleton.

If I do these with a +1 to gems tabula , my mapping damage is : 372k and bossing damage is 600k and impale mapping and boss damages are : 445k , 720k(780k with banner planted).

TLDR : At a very basic setup with +1 to gems tabula, impale gives us 120-160k increased boss damage and at the top level it is 200k more boss damage.

I dont think skin of the loyal is a worthy investment at all, you are paying at bare minimum 8 exalts(which is unlikely) for 200k bossing damage increase , imo just use a +1 to gems tabula it is more then enough.

Impale withou dread banner is worthless so if you are not going to use dread banner do not use impale.
And one more addition to my previous comment , I wont be using impale because dread banner fucks up all the other gem sockets, there are literally no empty slot for it(maybe replace brutaliy on zombie links) there is no way I am replacing cwdt setup for a meager damage increase(which we dont need).
Hey,
I play a build like this one and like that : https://poe.ninja/challenge/builds/char/Amberfied/MetaMorphMinion?i=14&search=class%3DNecromancer%26allskill%3D!Cyclone%26maxlevel%3D96
I have a helm with minion gem+2 + minion damage + minion life, so a 6L. I need to use this helm with Zombie? Spectre? Or carrion golem ?
Hello,

Anyone has thought of using ?

https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Leash_of_Oblation

Since spirit offering overlaps with the speed offering can;t this be good ? To have uptime on both ?
"
Vendetta написал:
Hello,

Anyone has thought of using ?

https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Leash_of_Oblation

Since spirit offering overlaps with the speed offering can;t this be good ? To have uptime on both ?

Problem with this would be spamming offering all the time in order to have them.
Maybe with cyclone cast when channeling setup, it seems to be the only reliable way to keep popping them.
Then it seems fairly interesting, if you calculate combined bonus of all offerings.

As for people mentioning lack of free gem slots.
You have plenty, just accept that you don't need zombies or golem for damage, they deal tiny % of your total dps, vast majority is skeletons.
Imo the use of carrion golem is: buff skeletons + apply aoe maim, requires frenzy to engage all the time.
Use of zombies: provite body shield around your character, absorb projectiles - use with meat shield.
So basically golem needs 3 gems, zombies need 2 (meat shield). Rest is luxury, and I would just crank up their survivability, so they won't die in hard T16 maps.
There is really no difference in clear speed with them or without if you have 13 skeletons dashing around with 1+mil shaper dps splash.

Impale damage upgrade for my character according to pob. With impale: 1,41 million. If i drop banner, replace banner enchant with 21% flesh offering attack speed, replace impale gem with minion damage, my total shaper dps drops to 1,065 million. About 33% difference in favor of impale. I think it is worth it.
Current Gear:

I always change up the build to my personal preference as I did last league, currently sitting on 7.6k HP and 2.1k ES which is incredibly tanky at the moment.

Using Hatred/Generosity on skitterbots, sitting on 608k DPS Per Skeleton at the moment.

Still some pretty big gear upgrades both wands can be upgraded, helmet to +3 which I'm in the process of putting Zombies/Animate guardian in there instead.
Killed Sirus deathless (pretty much lol) at Awakening lvl 8. Strong build. Need more DPS so I can skip third phase

Here's a video but its kinda choppy so apologies for that:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ea_D5UU2ZLA&feature=youtu.be

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация