[3.9] Pure Phys Skeletons & Friends Necromancer — Beginner/SSF/Budget Build

"
RKurozu написал:
I have made a few calculations for people who are promoting impale and the people who are asking about it.

These are all done with a 21 level 0 quality vaal summon skelly , the other gems are all assumed to be at 20 quality.

So with a skin of the loyal chest piece which has a +2 to level of socketed gems, which costs 7 to 35 ex on 3r-1g-2b colors and 20ex on 3r-3b colors :

My mapping damage with the recommended gems is 450k per skeleton , if I were to replace melee splash with multistrike which is my bossing setup my damage would be 730k per skeleton.

Now with impale instead of minion damage and dread banner(We dont have any space for this so I dont know where to socket it) our mapping damage is 540k per skeleton and our bossing damage is (replace melee splash with multistrike) 876k per skeleton and if we drop the banner at max stages (50) our damage goes up to 950k per skeleton.

If I do these with a +1 to gems tabula , my mapping damage is : 372k and bossing damage is 600k and impale mapping and boss damages are : 445k , 720k(780k with banner planted).

TLDR : At a very basic setup with +1 to gems tabula, impale gives us 120-160k increased boss damage and at the top level it is 200k more boss damage.

I dont think skin of the loyal is a worthy investment at all, you are paying at bare minimum 8 exalts(which is unlikely) for 200k bossing damage increase , imo just use a +1 to gems tabula it is more then enough.

Impale withou dread banner is worthless so if you are not going to use dread banner do not use impale.

I think there might be an interesting variation on the build where you may/may not run Impale Support but you swap out CWDT with Trigger Socketed Gems on Spell Cast.

Ditch Enfeeble, Ditch Flesh Offering. You now have 3 skill slots pick up Vulnerability to replace the Flesh Offering which alternates anyways....
Replace Enfeeble with Dread Banner + Flesh and Stone.

This should end up with a similar effect of accuracy reduction + blind/increased dmg option from Flesh and Stone and Vulnerability should pick up any DPS of Flesh Offering as long as you can cast skeletons or dash over whatever you wanna debuff. On top of this you will get a form of Impale regardless of whether you use the support.

I haven't done this in awhile but I think theres almost no drawbacks to this? Plus you trigger everything just by spamming Flame Dash or Skeletons now.

Not sure if Impale Support is the way to go or not on top of that.
Последняя редакция: Lightmgl. Время: 26 дек. 2019 г., 7:16:09
"
Deost написал:
Killed Sirus deathless (pretty much lol) at Awakening lvl 8. Strong build. Need more DPS so I can skip third phase

Here's a video but its kinda choppy so apologies for that:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ea_D5UU2ZLA&feature=youtu.be

I do not know how you did it, but I just died 8 times on awakened level 1.

Did you know the strategy ? How much life / es / mana you have ?

I just went blindly without knowing the strategy and died 8 times at half life .
Never invite Vorana, Last To Fall at a beer party.
hello, any thoughts putting some auras in ? what do u think ?
"
viperakias написал:

I'm currently toying with the idea of dropping Brutality in order to be more tanky.

Effective DPS is down by less than 2k, but I gain Fortify, Infused Channelling, a constantly activating Spirit Offering, and all the goodies that Femurs of the Saints brings. I also added Essence Worm with Hatred socketed. I'm assuming no Awakened gems for this setup and I haven't touched the tree at all, except to make sure one of the abyss jewels had Blind on it.

Honestly, I think I might make the switch. This build does not need more DPS, imo. It kills things pretty quick. What I want is to be 1-shot less.

"
Vendetta написал:
"
Deost написал:
Killed Sirus deathless (pretty much lol) at Awakening lvl 8. Strong build. Need more DPS so I can skip third phase

Here's a video but its kinda choppy so apologies for that:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ea_D5UU2ZLA&feature=youtu.be

I do not know how you did it, but I just died 8 times on awakened level 1.

Did you know the strategy ? How much life / es / mana you have ?

I just went blindly without knowing the strategy and died 8 times at half life .

I have 5907 life, 1790 mana, and 489 ES. So 7697 eHP. I'm also capped I think all resists except chaos for which is at 59% You also wana be running a specific pantheon setup (Arakaali/ Ryslatha) and unlock the rest of the souls under those ones.

You have -75% chaos resistance so you're going to be one shotted by even his small laser beams. Try to get all your resistances including chaos to 75% Also have a staunching flask for corrupted blood. Then buy a shield with hp and resistances with a fortify/faster attacks/shield charge so you can tank the small beams better while you learn the fight.
I really just don't want to put that much effort into doing 2 build for a single boss...I don't think the fight should be this stupid.
Never invite Vorana, Last To Fall at a beer party.
"
Lightmgl написал:

I think there might be an interesting variation on the build where you may/may not run Impale Support but you swap out CWDT with Trigger Socketed Gems on Spell Cast.

Ditch Enfeeble, Ditch Flesh Offering. You now have 3 skill slots pick up Vulnerability to replace the Flesh Offering which alternates anyways....
Replace Enfeeble with Dread Banner + Flesh and Stone.

This should end up with a similar effect of accuracy reduction + blind/increased dmg option from Flesh and Stone and Vulnerability should pick up any DPS of Flesh Offering as long as you can cast skeletons or dash over whatever you wanna debuff. On top of this you will get a form of Impale regardless of whether you use the support.

I haven't done this in awhile but I think theres almost no drawbacks to this? Plus you trigger everything just by spamming Flame Dash or Skeletons now.

Not sure if Impale Support is the way to go or not on top of that.

I replaced the CWDT package a while ago with those three gems (and swapping flesh offering out for spirit offering) but I just self cast vulnerability. I only started the character a couple days ago so I’m just doing red maps in potato gear but it seems to be pretty effect so far. I’m also using some beefy armor shield instead of a second wand right now.

Currently wondering if I should fit generosity in there for the Dread Banner. I think I would either need an unset ring, maybe get rid of the fast cast gem (my QoL tho), or maybe get rid of one of the zombie gems.
"
Deost написал:

You have -75% chaos resistance so you're going to be one shotted by even his small laser beams.

I have -50% chaos resist and killing Sirus without any problems (9 kills so far). I'm not running MoM, no spirit offering, no curses, just 6.5k HP. His small beam hit for like 2k hp max. His big beam hit for ~1k but channeling, easy to dodge. You can only die to spheres if not carefull and cage. But with ~1kk dps, P4 fully skippable without any cages/beams.

Also Offence = Defence, the more dps you have, the less defence you need xD Well, its quite working, aka glass cannon.
Have one way to insert Summon Raging Spirit? or not worth it?
"
Parabola01 написал:
"
viperakias написал:

I'm currently toying with the idea of dropping Brutality in order to be more tanky.

Effective DPS is down by less than 2k, but I gain Fortify, Infused Channelling, a constantly activating Spirit Offering, and all the goodies that Femurs of the Saints brings. I also added Essence Worm with Hatred socketed. I'm assuming no Awakened gems for this setup and I haven't touched the tree at all, except to make sure one of the abyss jewels had Blind on it.

Honestly, I think I might make the switch. This build does not need more DPS, imo. It kills things pretty quick. What I want is to be 1-shot less.

Just use Animate Guardian with Kingmaker, you gain Fortify and Culling from just removing 1 gem from your zombies.

My guardian has 75k HP it will never die.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация