[3.9] Pure Phys Skeletons & Friends Necromancer — Beginner/SSF/Budget Build

I have about 15 ex to throw around. Is the Baron version better once you have some money to put into it?
1. Most people seem to be using ravenous horde over the indomitable army recommended by the guide. Is that a better choice?

2. Also on Amulets: +1 skele or +1 intelligence skill gems

3. What is the priority for buying the awakened support gems?

4. For the shield users, what is your choice? What mods are you looking for on a good rare or are you just using Lioneye’s remorse/Ahn’s Heritage/Saffel’s Frame? Which one looks most ideal?
Последняя редакция: ExponentMach. Время: 27 дек. 2019 г., 1:12:52
"
Vendetta написал:
O sorry about that, I know POE players actually think they are like demigods or thinking lords for doing repetitive things and avoiding , not thinking, avoiding stuff. And they call that , mechanic or skill ... ( I'll share with you a secret, POE is not about skill or mechanic or anything, is about bullshit 1 shot scaling damage that you can mitigate to the point mitigation is no longer viable and it's just either a broken bug "100% dodge build like in the past" or it's just shoot first or die first, don't you think for a second that you are gifted for like mitigating the damage and avoiding it when you feel comfortable enough, because you ain't getting a statue).

I am sorry, people are way better with "mechanical skill" the above ..... hmm whatever (I wanted to find something appropriate to insert there, but you are just not worth it) , is speaking about , than me...

But still I think that guy is lying, not because I miss that "mechanical skill" but because, there seems to be a lot of people missing "mechanical skill" around this forums...

Video post with gear highlight or never happened.

P.S You haven't done Sirus either.

I linked a youtube video with my Sirus fight with a gear highlight at the end.
"
Niistokeppi написал:
"
Naggash написал:

Also, you have 350k dps per skelly, i have 1.1mil. What does it mean for a boss like Sirus? You skip a lot of mechanics.

Can u link pob? u barely have 500k per skele.

Like I said, they guy lives in Hueco Mundo.

My POB shows 445k damage per skelly, he sees 350k. Also he sees 1.1 mil's on each of his skellies...The fak.

"
Deost написал:
"
Vendetta написал:
O sorry about that, I know POE players actually think they are like demigods or thinking lords for doing repetitive things and avoiding , not thinking, avoiding stuff. And they call that , mechanic or skill ... ( I'll share with you a secret, POE is not about skill or mechanic or anything, is about bullshit 1 shot scaling damage that you can mitigate to the point mitigation is no longer viable and it's just either a broken bug "100% dodge build like in the past" or it's just shoot first or die first, don't you think for a second that you are gifted for like mitigating the damage and avoiding it when you feel comfortable enough, because you ain't getting a statue).

I am sorry, people are way better with "mechanical skill" the above ..... hmm whatever (I wanted to find something appropriate to insert there, but you are just not worth it) , is speaking about , than me...

But still I think that guy is lying, not because I miss that "mechanical skill" but because, there seems to be a lot of people missing "mechanical skill" around this forums...

Were ?
Never invite Vorana, Last To Fall at a beer party.
Последняя редакция: Vendetta. Время: 27 дек. 2019 г., 2:12:42
"
ExponentMach написал:
1. Most people seem to be using ravenous horde over the indomitable army recommended by the guide. Is that a better choice?

2. Also on Amulets: +1 skele or +1 intelligence skill gems

3. What is the priority for buying the awakened support gems?

4. For the shield users, what is your choice? What mods are you looking for on a good rare or are you just using Lioneye’s remorse/Ahn’s Heritage/Saffel’s Frame? Which one looks most ideal?

1. I didn't use Indom because of lack of Silver Oils and being cheap and now I'm finding I don't really need it. The only maps that are any real threat to my minions at all are Phys Reflect high tier especially since I got Minion Life on a helm.

If you still plan on using Indom I think it is one Passive point cheaper to Oil Ravenous if you already plan on getting the Jewel right above Indom.

2. Probably the Int skill gem if you have 9-10+ skellies

3. Not sure they're all gonna be really expensive upgrades though vs other stuff first

4. Ahn's is probably the best overall and some people will probably consider going for 0 endurance charges with it if they can get the Jewels.

I'm still trying to decides whats the "optimal" amount of DPS. I feel a bit low on T16 still at 500k-600k but I'm tanky as hell. I think 1m-1.1m might be overkill if you're giving up survivability for it.
Последняя редакция: Lightmgl. Время: 27 дек. 2019 г., 2:48:04
First time in my playtime I killed uber atziri, shaper/elder/uberelder/sirus are a joke, I got fucktons of currency and generally happy with my life. Thanks for the build.
Also from first uber :D
Последняя редакция: PahanoKKK. Время: 27 дек. 2019 г., 5:22:04
"
Deost написал:
"
Vendetta написал:
"
Deost написал:
Killed Sirus deathless (pretty much lol) at Awakening lvl 8. Strong build. Need more DPS so I can skip third phase

Here's a video but its kinda choppy so apologies for that:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ea_D5UU2ZLA&feature=youtu.be

I do not know how you did it, but I just died 8 times on awakened level 1.

Did you know the strategy ? How much life / es / mana you have ?

I just went blindly without knowing the strategy and died 8 times at half life .

I have 5907 life, 1790 mana, and 489 ES. So 7697 eHP. I'm also capped I think all resists except chaos for which is at 59% You also wana be running a specific pantheon setup (Arakaali/ Ryslatha) and unlock the rest of the souls under those ones.

You have -75% chaos resistance so you're going to be one shotted by even his small laser beams. Try to get all your resistances including chaos to 75% Also have a staunching flask for corrupted blood. Then buy a shield with hp and resistances with a fortify/faster attacks/shield charge so you can tank the small beams better while you learn the fight.

could you share your char? thank you :=)
"
Vendetta написал:
"
Niistokeppi написал:
"
Naggash написал:

Also, you have 350k dps per skelly, i have 1.1mil. What does it mean for a boss like Sirus? You skip a lot of mechanics.

Can u link pob? u barely have 500k per skele.

Like I said, they guy lives in Hueco Mundo.

My POB shows 445k damage per skelly, he sees 350k. Also he sees 1.1 mil's on each of his skellies...The fak.

"
Deost написал:
"
Vendetta написал:

Were ?

My character is https://pastebin.com/b0BBKzcp
"

I cannot watch that video...It's filmed on a 486.
Never invite Vorana, Last To Fall at a beer party.
Последняя редакция: Vendetta. Время: 27 дек. 2019 г., 7:29:55

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация