[3.9] Pure Phys Skeletons & Friends Necromancer — Beginner/SSF/Budget Build

Thinking of speccing out of MoM and going pure life to get some auras going tbh
Последняя редакция: hodlgang. Время: 26 дек. 2019 г., 16:39:57
Hi folks, would anyone mind taking a look at my character and seeing how my gear could improve at the moment? It's pretty bargain bin stuff, probs less than an ex in total. https://pastebin.com/RxTHLXhw
"
hodlgang написал:
Thinking of speccing out of MoM and going pure life to get some auras going tbh

I dropped MoM and grabbed Skitterbots/Flesh and Stone. It's probably personal preference but it feels better this way to me.
Hi,
Could someone please post their optimized "min max" gear? I want to see what's the "end goal" look like.

Thanks.
"
faytte написал:
So how necessary is spirit offering? Seems nifty but giving up 30% AS seems pretty costly.

Also any thoughts on Essence Worm + Pride?

I feel FO becomes less useful once you have other stacked sourecs of minion move and attack speed.

I'm pushing 700k-800k DPS already when I use dual wands and my gear isn't great but at this point I've felt I can put on a shield and swap FO for SO and it doesn't really slow me down much at all and with top gear you could probably still hit 800k-1m dps without FO or a second wand.

Most of my slower kills are heavy Phys Resist or bosses with forced invincibility phases and FO isn't gonna help me as much as staying alive through those.

If you're running pretty beefy level minions theres also a question of do you need Indomitable Army when you have 100% SO uptime though having minions not bleed is really nice in some places...

EDIT: I just ran the numbers and dropping FO is ~ 10% DPS loss so its really about whether you need that 10% or not vs surviving.
Последняя редакция: Lightmgl. Время: 26 дек. 2019 г., 18:28:29
"
Vendetta написал:

I just think that's a lie.

I may be a noob in Sirus fight, but still think that's a lie...

I have 5700 life / 2000 mana *MOM + 900 ES -40 chaos resistance and if I get near on of his storms my life goes instant down.

Sirus have 2 insta rip mechanics, getting close to the storms and cage. Honestly, if you don't know how to drag storms away, watch videos, there are plenty of those already. He spawn 3 storms during the fight, so all you have to do is drag them away just a bit, flame dash in a gap and go under the boss and he start a new phase. EVERYTHING ELSE is avoidable thanks to minions. The only time you can fuck up storms, if you die during this "drag" phase and boss can bug out and cast extra storm. Or one of this storms can completely stop and bug out, not moving at all...

Also, you have 350k dps per skelly, i have 1.1mil. What does it mean for a boss like Sirus? You skip a lot of mechanics.

My first 3 attempts all failed, i think it was at 4, 5 and 6 watchtowers, every other try was a success. I have only 1 deathless kill, every other is 2-4 portals. So i'm not saying my current setup is perfect, its just a glass cannon, so you need to know the fight well and know how to dodge, where to drag and so on.

Practice, watch videos, get better gear.

"
Naggash написал:

Also, you have 350k dps per skelly, i have 1.1mil. What does it mean for a boss like Sirus? You skip a lot of mechanics.

Can u link pob? u barely have 500k per skele.
"
Niistokeppi написал:
"
Naggash написал:

Can u link pob? u barely have 500k per skele.

1.1 does seem a bit high for that gear... Looks more like 700k-800k.

I don't think anyones hitting 1m without at least +2 wands or going glass cannon with worse gear and even then you probably still need quite a bit of minion damage or attack speed to boot.
Последняя редакция: Lightmgl. Время: 26 дек. 2019 г., 20:26:31
"
Vendetta написал:
"
TheChosenOne_ написал:
We gotta keep spirit offering at lvl 8 according to the guide. So level on the gem itself should be lvl 6 right? Since unnatural strength gives it an extra 2 levels

No. Level 8 gem level.

Just check the level requirement as CWDT supports 38 and bellow. I do not know why enfeeble is kept that low but well.

What level should we keep enfeeble at?
I have a question. Between invest 2 points in getting one more socket for To Dust (10int + to dust) and use those 2 point to complete the minion circle (the left circle) (24% minions damage), which one is better?

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация