[3.9] Pure Phys Skeletons & Friends Necromancer — Beginner/SSF/Budget Build

"
Solanales написал:
"
d3viant6 написал:
swap in multistrike in place of melee splash for bosses. << not if using vaal skellies (which you should be)

multistrike dont support vaal skellies, I just swap splash for ruthless on bosses only, works fine

I stepped away from using Vaal Skeletons as they really only helped out in legion clear, which was nice, but for bossing they didn't seem to really go any faster than my normal skeletons.

That's just my feel though. I know some people like the Vaal Skeletons.

the meat shields around Metas tho :-) very nice buffer

Somebody mentioned vulner on hit gloves, well we're not hitting are we?

ALSO, don't disregard running an aspect (if you don't mind using mana flask, I don't, if you do I don't care). I use avian aspect for movespeed and double damage for minions.

"
d3viant6 написал:
"
Solanales написал:
"
d3viant6 написал:
swap in multistrike in place of melee splash for bosses. << not if using vaal skellies (which you should be)

multistrike dont support vaal skellies, I just swap splash for ruthless on bosses only, works fine

I stepped away from using Vaal Skeletons as they really only helped out in legion clear, which was nice, but for bossing they didn't seem to really go any faster than my normal skeletons.

That's just my feel though. I know some people like the Vaal Skeletons.

the meat shields around Metas tho :-) very nice buffer

Somebody mentioned vulner on hit gloves, well we're not hitting are we?

ALSO, don't disregard running an aspect (if you don't mind using mana flask, I don't, if you do I don't care). I use avian aspect for movespeed and double damage for minions.

I think they were referring to using vuln on hit gloves on an animate guardian.

I'm personally so in love with the build that I've been investing pretty heavy. My current project for today is setting up a guardian with a kingmaker. It's a risky and expensive option, but the payout is a pretty big buff if you do it correct. My idea is to link it in my zombie setup that has:

zombie > meatshield > minion life > fortify. I would replace fortify with the animate so they both get meatshield and minion life. Kingmaker gives fortify to ALL my minions and myself. With ambu's charge, leer cast, victario's boots and kingmaker this should provide:

Kingmaker - Fortify to all, Culling Strike, +50 crit multiplier (small but using the spectre 2/2 split we use they do crit sometimes).
Leer Cast - 15% dmg
Victario's Flight - 10% movement speed
Ambu's Charge - Mostly survival and regen for guardian if it takes damage. Also provides some survival to you and minions via endurance charges if it gets hit.
Southbound Gloves - more survival for it, the chill part for killing is whatever I don't have it here to kill just buff.

The only expensive part is kingmaker. With it being linked with meatshield it should mostly just follow you around and buff everything around. I'm typically circling the boss to provide banner and (I use) skitterbot damage buffs. If it turns out to not be enough survival for it with the rest of minion survival I have on tree I could easily swap other gear around on it as kingmaker alone provides a lot.
Feeding frenzy doesn't seem to work with the golem? Mine doesn't give me the extra minion damage buff, it just never porcs ;c
"
alica01 написал:
Feeding frenzy doesn't seem to work with the golem? Mine doesn't give me the extra minion damage buff, it just never porcs ;c

You can remplace it with culling strike (lvl depending on your dex but the kill when 10% stays the same).

Hi there, this is my first post and my first serious try to play this great game. I've been using this guide and it's great but I feel like i don't have enough damage on high tier maps vs bosses and morphs. Can I ask you guys to give me some advise what to improve or change in my eq?

Btw sorry for any mistakes because English is not my native.

Hf and gl with drops ;)

https://pastebin.com/mSLYAkNQ this is my build in Path of Building
Последняя редакция: Ankhain. Время: 8 янв. 2020 г., 13:29:42
I have some excess exalts (5ex) burning a hole in my pocket and trying to figure out the best way to upgrade. Any recommendations would be appreciated.

What's BIS fossil craft 6L chest?
"
LockedGoblin689 написал:
What's BIS fossil craft 6L chest?

All you really need is pristine tbh. You can use also Aberrant to try and get chaos resist or uh the elemental one for ele res.

I just tossed a few 2 slots with pristine and aberrant at mine until I got a nice one with an open prefix to craft +1/+1. My base is a bit different then an armor/ES one most in the build are using due to changes I've personally made to suit my playstyle more:

Hey i followed ur instructions on the vendor recipe but im not getting what im supposes to. Does the color order matter?
"
Ankhain написал:

Hi there, this is my first post and my first serious try to play this great game. I've been using this guide and it's great but I feel like i don't have enough damage on high tier maps vs bosses and morphs. Can I ask you guys to give me some advise what to improve or change in my eq?

Btw sorry for any mistakes because English is not my native.

Hf and gl with drops ;)

https://pastebin.com/mSLYAkNQ this is my build in Path of Building

Get a better belt, preferably a stygian vise with a good minion abyss jewel.
Run the 6-l setup recommended in the main post.
Swap melee splash for ruthless while bossing only.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация