[3.9] Pure Phys Skeletons & Friends Necromancer — Beginner/SSF/Budget Build

"
KFieLdGaming написал:
Hello fellas,
(...) Looking to make the next jump in damage. Looking for any tips.

So... correct me if im wrong, im not sure how up to date those infos are, you could:

I. Get flask Soul Catcher - quartz flask (its cheap as fuck), while flask lasts (4.8sec with 20% qual), your vaal skills have up to 100% more dmg!, 25% reduced soul cost during flask effect, reduced up to 40% Soul Gain Prevention, which essentialy means that if you kill few monsters during flask effect then your normal 10sec Soul Gain Prevention time (cooldown on getting souls/charging up vaal skeletons use) is cut to 6sec, and instead of 50souls to charge, you need only ~37.(kill 37 poor mobs) Great for metamorph with adds.
Flask uses 30/60 charges per use, so 2x super dmg for skeles.

II. Get rings with +35% minon dmg = 70%, honestly idk if they are crafted or found, but I got 2 from ah with some life for like 10-15c (now i see they are even cheaper) for no life ones, and if you have enough res, get Coral Rings (life implicit) with empty prefix for life craft, or suffix for minion movment

III.
option A)
Change enfeeble to vulnerability curse if you feel safe enough which gives
20% to cause bleeding with hits, which activates
additional dmg increase on your Support Melee Physical gem +49% more phys dmg - which means multiplicative modifier) (make gem 20% quality its +10% dmg increased dmg)
Ruthless Support (132% more damage with Ruthless blow while target bleeds) (also get 20% quality its +10% increased dmg)

option B) get another minion that casts vuln for you, but then you cant curse yourself, because you would replace curse of minion (minions curse limit is 1).

Get two +1 to all skills/minions wands, that would give you 25lvl of Summon Spectre, (if you have +21 lvl spectre gem) giving you +1 spectre

having 4 spectres, you can stay with:
1. host chieftain - power charges
2. carnage chieftan - frenzy charges
and catch additional 2, that would be

3. Merveil's Retainer - casts vulnerability curse (found on maps with "Area is inhabited by Sea Witches and their Spawn") which gives
20% to cause bleeding with hits, which activates additional dmg increase on your
support melee physical gem +49% more phys dmg - which means multiplicative modifier) (make gem 20% quality its +10% dmg increased dmg)
ruthless (132% more damage with ruthless blow while target bleeds) (also get 20% quality its +10% increased dmg)

4. any of your choice that cast something usefull, like another curse, or cry
I have Ruin Hellion caught in The Quay Act 8 who casts Rallying Cry (incr dmg)
other options are nicely written in here https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Raise_Spectre and here https://github.com/Mattc33/Necronomicon/blob/master/UndeadLibrary.md#
defensive option is Undying Evangelist, with proximity shields (those bubble like in Sceptre of God), they last 8sec, if you dont have any decrese minion duration - gives immunity to dmg

thats all I can think off, hope it will help someone

p.s. get those gems to 20%: Summon Carrion Golem - +20% incresed dmg to minions, and 20% life incr, minion damage thats +10% dmg, culling strike gives 10% more attack speed for your golem, meat shield 5% phys dmg reduction, impale 10% incr effect
p.s. why do you have second vaal skele in your ring?
swap in multistrike in place of melee splash for bosses. << not if using vaal skellies (which you should be)

multistrike dont support vaal skellies, I just swap splash for ruthless on bosses only, works fine
I'm using the 2nd vaal skelly because I don't have(but am saving for) a 21/23 Vaal Summon Skeletons gem. Worth about 7ex I believe at the moment. And since my level 20 vaal gem doesn't have quality on it, the normal level 20 skeleton gem with 20% quality is worth more damage. I still have the vaal gem socketed in a ring just so I can pop it on bosses to bring out the army. That's really the only thing it's there for. As soon as I buy the 21/23 vaal gem, it's replacing the one in my 6 link and I'm ditching the one in the ring of course.

Currently I only have 3 spectres so I've been using 2 carnage chieftans and 1 host chieftan... so 2 frenzy and 1 power respectively. I don't know how much power charges are worth to minions since I don't know what their base crit chance is off hand, but I think it was recommended in the build. I will mess around with just using the frenzy spectres, with another spectre for cursing. I'm not really getting a ton of use out of enfeeble I find so I think vulnerability would be more beneficial.
"
suni3mo написал:

I. Get flask Soul Catcher - quartz flask (its cheap as fuck), while flask lasts (4.8sec with 20% qual), your vaal skills have up to 100% more dmg!, 25% reduced soul cost during flask effect, reduced up to 40% Soul Gain Prevention, which essentialy means that if you kill few monsters during flask effect then your normal 10sec Soul Gain Prevention time (cooldown on getting souls/charging up vaal skeletons use) is cut to 6sec, and instead of 50souls to charge, you need only ~37.(kill 37 poor mobs) Great for metamorph with adds.
Flask uses 30/60 charges per use, so 2x super dmg for skeles.

AFAIK Soul Catcher (and Soul Ripper) doesn't work like that, it just buffs the direct damage stated on the gem of a Vaal Skill but the damage of the minions summoned by a Vaal Skill is something treated on his own so it's not affected by the flask's effect.
Последняя редакция: fariseo. Время: 8 янв. 2020 г., 7:56:08
Is there a way to run this on a Chaos Inoculation variant?
"
fariseo написал:

AFAIK Soul Catcher (and Soul Ripper) doesn't work like that, it just buffs the direct damage stated on the gem of a Vaal Skill but the damage of the minions summoned by a Vaal Skill is something treated on his own so it's not affected by the flask's effect.

Yes, that's what I'm seeing on my PoB, no damaga effect from activating Soul Catcher.
can you please fix your pastebin in path of building?

its inconsistant with what's in your post, levels of gems for example:

Spirit Offering (level 8) - Enfeeble (level 5) - Cast when Damage Taken (level 1)

in path of building:

Spirit Offering (level 8) - Enfeeble (level 6) - Cast when Damage Taken (level 2)

thanks
"
d3viant6 написал:
swap in multistrike in place of melee splash for bosses. << not if using vaal skellies (which you should be)

multistrike dont support vaal skellies, I just swap splash for ruthless on bosses only, works fine

I stepped away from using Vaal Skeletons as they really only helped out in legion clear, which was nice, but for bossing they didn't seem to really go any faster than my normal skeletons.

That's just my feel though. I know some people like the Vaal Skeletons.
1. soul catcher doesnt work with vaal skeles
2. coral rings are crap, get res / socketed

crafting speed is a nice one
3. or you can use AG with 5c vulnerability gloves and -9% delve helm
Последняя редакция: ActiveSlay. Время: 8 янв. 2020 г., 9:33:42
Would be a different variation of the build. I haven't seen anyone here try it yet haha.

I saw a few replies 5-10 pages back regarding my switch over to no MoM, all life, impale with dread banner and ahn's shield with more max res. Sorry for the book, lots to discuss from my perspective of it so far:

My experience with this switch from the main builds are so far, all completely positive tbh. Granted I am biased against MoM as I just really hate how it works, even with hybrid flasks. I feel like any time i'm in a panic situation where I would have survived as a "pure" build, I die as MoM due to no mana to get the f out. Or some Degen on the ground preventing me from casting anything for multiple seconds due to the drain.

It's been the weekend and 2 days now since I switched over, I am completely in love:

My DPS, even with dropping all of the minion damage nodes on tree, went WAY up. At least 30% higher. Why? Because I switched to the impale setup. Could I get even higher dps? Sure but why...the longest with vaal up anything lasts in T16s is maybe 20 seconds. And that is on super juiced maps with a stupid meta with like 3x extra life, leeches, endurance charges etc.

My survival from the MoM version, even though my ehp essentially is the exact same, feels like it tripled. Why? Because max res via tree and shield are now 80/79/79/78 (chaos). On top of that the shield offers a absolute Fload of armor. With just the shield and mix and match gear my phys reduction from MoM version went from around 10% to 45%. I switched over to a nice rolled pure armor chest and now i'm around 60% with no flasks. As my evasion was non existant, I was pathed by the cannot be stunned node. I took it and swapped flasks to taste of hate and rumi's. The shield offers 29% block so that's 49% with a perfect rumi's. You could use a basalt but with our rez being as high as it is, taste of hate offers even higher then listed defenses.

Prior to my switch while spamming T15-16's I would get 2 shot all the time, or as I like to call it "one chunked" meaning a hit would bring me to maybe 1kehp and anything else would toast me. Since the switch I feel like a god sometimes. I more get "4 chunked" now which gives a lot more time to react. All of this while also raising my dps substantially.

It is way more expensive to do this route though imo. The wand Is roughly 7ex for a crappy one with just +1/+1. But you could switch and just do 3 spectres. If you really wanted you could very easily just use only dread banner, still take MoM, drop a few more life nodes for some mana regen and still gain a ton of survival and dps switching to impale.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация