[3.9] Pure Phys Skeletons & Friends Necromancer — Beginner/SSF/Budget Build

"
Draxinusom написал:

And then I went into a tier 15 port map, killed the map boss (no problem there either) but the Metamorph with the map boss' organ and obviously other stacking stats halfway through the encounter morphed, used some ability and wiped out my spectres, golems, zombies and the AG within 2 seconds. From 100% hp bar doesn't move to not full hp to gone.

2 seconds.

And the AG had perfect Belly and near perfect Leer (29 instead 30% max life).

So yeah, I too thought it was immortal. It wasn't.

Port is the Unraveling Horror right? That map doesn't even usually give me a unique organ so it must have just been something in one of the metas. How odd.

Were you using the Mask of the stitched demon setup or Leer Cast?
Saw some of you dropping Flesh offering but still having Desecrate slotted.
What are you using it for?
"
Solanales написал:

Port is the Unraveling Horror right? That map doesn't even usually give me a unique organ so it must have just been something in one of the metas. How odd.

Were you using the Mask of the stitched demon setup or Leer Cast?

Yes that one. I'm sure it was the combination inside the metamorph that made it so deadly, but I also remember that boss in other leagues killing my melee char out of the blue, so it does have some sort of attack that can scale brutally.

I was using Leer Cast, an almost perfect life rolled even, with 29% life, I remember that as I had several lying around and specifically selected that one.
"
NotFaffo написал:
Saw some of you dropping Flesh offering but still having Desecrate slotted.
What are you using it for?

Spirit Offering still needs corpses and if there's none around you create them that way.

Also resummon your spectres should you lose them in some way (switch sets/gems around or get them killed somehow): If you desecrate inside your hideout, the monster corpse it drops have those you used lately as spectres there.
So I think the direction I'm leaning towards taking with a new guide thread would be a "Choose Your Own Impale Skeletons" style build that is a bit modular. The direction this thread has gone, there have been a lot of options and I think it would be remiss to lose out on that going forward. Basically keep it new person friendly.

Have several budget options as well as more offensive, defensive, and options for life or MoM based. Core would be Impale based skeletons with Dread Banner & Generosity. Everything scales off of this. Here's the "modules" I am thinking of thus far:

- +2 Dual Wands
- +2 Wand & Ahn's Heritage
- +3 Staff
- 4 Link Zombies
- 3 Link Zombies & Animate Guardian (Several AG options)
- MoM Build
- Life Build
- Doryani's Jewel
- Pride Options in Essence Worm or Mana reserve with Life Build
- Host & Carnage Spectres
- Slave Driver Spectres
- CwDT Spirit Offering
- Flesh Offering
- Flame Dash Movement
- Shield Charge Movement

I'll probably try to include some crafting guides and the like so people can have information on how to make some of the gear that's used. If anyone has input on other "Modules" that could be included, let me know and I'd be happy to work with it.
Последняя редакция: Solanales. Время: 13 янв. 2020 г., 12:17:39
"
Draxinusom написал:
As I wrote a few posts above, I did lose my AG yesterday. I also did fight Abaxotht the end of all there is or whatever his full name is. The hp bar of the AG didn't even move from full.

I'm even also wearing a Bloodbond chest which gives minions +max life and 10%chance to dodge melee hits.

And I also did Sirus awake 8 no problem.

And then I went into a tier 15 port map, killed the map boss (no problem there either) but the Metamorph with the map boss' organ and obviously other stacking stats halfway through the encounter morphed, used some ability and wiped out my spectres, golems, zombies and the AG within 2 seconds. From 100% hp bar doesn't move to not full hp to gone.

2 seconds.

And the AG had perfect Belly and near perfect Leer (29 instead 30% max life).

So yeah, I too thought it was immortal. It wasn't.

That's so weird and scary... Wonder what type of damage it could be. I purchased my Stitched Demon mask yesterday and my AG now regens 10k HP every second, but not sure if he could survive that if it killed it in 2 seconds. I've been very careless with Metas and get the highest rarity of organs not really knowing what the hell I'm putting in there and the only thing that has made my AG Hp move was Piety's beam in Malformation juiced up t16.

Thanks for reporting, even though we don't know what skills you put in him, it must've been the Unraveling Horror organ for sure.
"
Solanales написал:
So I think the direction I'm leaning towards taking with a new guide thread would be a "Choose Your Own Impale Skeletons" style build that is a bit modular. The direction this thread has gone, there have been a lot of options and I think it would be remiss to lose out on that going forward. Basically keep it new person friendly.

Have several budget options as well as more offensive, defensive, and options for life or MoM based. Core would be Impale based skeletons with Dread Banner & Generosity. Everything scales off of this. Here's the "modules" I am thinking of thus far:

- +2 Dual Wands
- +3 Staff
- 4 Link Zombies
- MoM Build
- Life Build
- Doryani's Jewel
- Slave Driver Spectres
- CwDT Spirit Offering
- Flesh Offering
- Flame Dash Movement
- Shield Charge Movement

I'll probably try to include some crafting guides and the like so people can have information on how to make some of the gear that's used. If anyone has input on other "Modules" that could be included, let me know and I'd be happy to work with it.

The guide has become way too complex by now, lol. I do believe that while the MoM route definately works and is very begginer friendly and will get you very far (got sirus8, farm juiced t16 maps, etc) going Doryani instead of MoM is the way too go, but a more advanced and expensive. It's definately in the high budget category there or maybe even luxury.

But overall less mana nodes (so you can put on Pride+dreadbanner+generosity, big dps increase), many more life nodes, Ravenous Horde annoint and possibly going instead for ALigned Spirits with Indom army (skipping Grave Intentions unless building an AG imo).

I think AG is another luxury/high budget of the build, with stitched demon, Kingmaker and Belly of the beast the thing is like 6ex deep

I think grave Intentions is very good if you want to build an AG, it gives a 10% HP regen /s alone with Stitched Demon. And maybe (?) cheaper than a shaper body armor with life into es, etc.

Like I said the MoM build will still get you very far in the game, I just swaped to Doriyani and got rid of the mana nodes last night and been loving it. I'm faster, much beefier, I do like 150k more DPS because i was able to fit in pride since I dont care about mana that much anymore and got Stitched Demon on my AG so with 12k hp regen hopefully he is immortal now :D

Ill look forward for your guide bro

------
IN another train fo thought I saw some people dropping Flesh Offering, to me in my PoB shows quite a decent chunk of dmg provided by it, plus the movement speed I dont feel comfortable dropping it, but I have been thinking of dropping CWDT, getting Vuln on hit gloves for the AG and just leveling spirit offering like normal and using it manually with flesh offering, i think this is better overall, but idk what others think.

Последняя редакция: idkwat. Время: 13 янв. 2020 г., 13:45:02
"
idkwat написал:

The guide has become way too complex by now, lol. I do believe that while the MoM route definately works and is very begginer friendly and will get you very far (got sirus8, farm juiced t16 maps, etc) going Doryani instead of MoM is the way too go, but a more advanced and expensive. It's definately in the high budget category there or maybe even luxury.

I mean, I use Doryani's and MoM so it's not like they're mutually exclusive. Having 14000 eHP is one way to play the build.

That's kind of what I meant though, all of these can work and it would be kind of sad to miss out on the options. We'll see though. I might create one version and then have the others listed as options. I'll be working on the draft this week with the goal of recording video content this weekend including Conqueror, Shaper, Elder, and Awakener Kills as well as some general mapping to include.
"
Solanales написал:

- +2 Dual Wands
- +3 Staff
- 4 Link Zombies
- MoM Build
- Life Build
- Doryani's Jewel
- Slave Driver Spectres
- CwDT Spirit Offering
- Flesh Offering
- Flame Dash Movement
- Shield Charge Movement

I think that's a great idea. The guide has certainly gone in many different directions, but I think that outlines the power of the build more then anything. Not that any one is bad or best. The beauty of this build is that just the ability + links alone with nothing else, can easily clear 90% of content in the game. That alone leaves so much room to add more damage for that last 10% and layers upon layers of survival.

Outside of the different "layers" of survival, there have been some fantastic additions to the overall build such as dropping the zombie link in place for Animate Guardian which opens a lot of customization. Aura setups and choice if not MoM, or as you stated essence worm and still maintain MoM etc.

It'll almost be like a choose your own adventure book haha. It'll probably be long but as long as the build doesn't get hit with a GGG 50%+ nerf I think it'll be a core guide for many players for some time.
"
varmemester написал:
Dragomirov,

I remember a while ago you talked about POB Pride corrections. Browsed and saw others question the POB calculation but could not find any precise information regarding it. Care to elaborate?

Mine looks okay to me so I am a bit confused:

Pride should give you up to 41% more Phys Dmg 'as they stay in the aura for 4s'. Currently PoB has no way to my knowledge of showing that full 41% more dmg, it only shows the base +20%. So I did another jewel edit to take that into account in my PoB.

"
coaa написал:
+3% all res (including chaos) on ahn's.

The eHP boost that 3% all res offers cannot be discounted. I don't know the exact math behind what it truly is, but I do know it's far far FAR higher then another 110HP. One of the strongest defenses you can get in this game is boosting your max resistences higher. I remember reading somewhere awhile back that each 1% over was something like 10% reduced damage from that element. Math wiz people will have to help here but all in all Ahn's is much stronger then it looks.

The maths isn't hard, if you go from 75% res to 78% res then instead of taking 25 damage you take 22. So it's 25/22-1=13.6% damage reduction. Obviously if you keep stacking more +max res after that then every point becomes more precious. If you had say 90% max res, then going to 91% max res would be 10/9-1=11% damage reduction for just 1% extra max. Good luck getting that high though. Maybe you can for one specific element with certain items, but not all resists.
I remember a game where I was abusing this: in Lord of the Rings, Battle for Middle Earth 2, you could design your heroes spending points in various characteristics. A dwarf hero could go really high in Defense. Every point of defense was stacking dmg resist. So going from 90 to 91 was 11% less damage. I think I raised it to like 97% and my hero was basically immortal, taking armies on his own and frustrating the friends I was playing against :)

"
Solanales написал:

- +2 Dual Wands
- +3 Staff
- 4 Link Zombies
- MoM Build
- Life Build
- Doryani's Jewel
- Slave Driver Spectres
- CwDT Spirit Offering
- Flesh Offering
- Flame Dash Movement
- Shield Charge Movement

Maybe write the options separately from the main recommendations. Newcomers to the game or to the build wand to follow a simple route initially and then in endgame worry about optimisation.
So starting the guide with what's the preferred route, and in subsections in the second half writing the options would be better for them.
And for the preferred route it's nice to build it step by step: basic build with Impale, MoM, 1 wand + whatever, both offerings, no auras.. Then when they have the resists and budget start to add some gem optimisations, auras, essence worm, the +1 skelly/minion mvt speed crafts, AG... and then all the various alternatives.

Oh, and the leveling part of this build isn't that great I think.
This guide did it much better, greater detail for newbies, smoother gem transitions... Maybe just adapt his passive routes to ours so that ppl don't have to respec a bit.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FE1F83xhdYM

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация