[3.9] Pure Phys Skeletons & Friends Necromancer — Beginner/SSF/Budget Build

I'm still using this build to kill bosses.
I think too few ppl are trying go staff route.
Setup with +2 spells / minion attack speed / minion damage 6l staff allows you to have strong aggressive zombies.

this is with 5.7k life MOM and skitterbots/dread banner.
For map clear you basically rarely summon skeletons because theres no need, zombies steamroll. This level of 10 zombie damage is on pair with baron builds, even better than defensive versions that stack es. Ofc we have "only" 10 zombies but still.
"
thesubatomic написал:
"
Puma2265 написал:

Depends how often he will die :D Got 200c atm

@edit
What would you change kingmaker to? ATM it cost over 200c ;_;

You could consider Dying Breath instead. For 18% increased damage.

Thanks for your and other people help! :D
Hello, i'm fairly new. I followed the guide and i even defeated the shaper and sirius but now im seeing your numbers and something isn't right. Can someone tell me why my dps is so low?

https://pastebin.com/4WqVFV76
Последняя редакция: sapkiller91. Время: 13 янв. 2020 г., 9:35:36
"
snn1085 написал:
i'm getting closer to final build. what do you think guys should i go for? awakened gems better items?

here are my items so far

also dropped this

should i use this helmet?

ty for responses..

[/quote]

I'd suggest using the new awakener orb to craft an amulet with
Elder Influence (+1 to maximum number of Skeletons)
and Hunter Influence (+1 to Level of all Intelligence Skill Gems)

Let us know how it turns out.

Also, annul a prefix from your stygian or buy a new stygian with empty prefix and slam Hunter's exalted on it for #% increased maximum Life
Последняя редакция: Inviz1. Время: 13 янв. 2020 г., 9:43:01
"
sapkiller91 написал:
Hello, i'm fairly new. I followed the guide and i even defeated the shaper and sirius but now im seeing your numbers and something isn't right. Can someone tell me why my dps is so low?

There's a couple of things. First you haven't set up your configuration stuff. If you're using Carnage and Host Chieftains, you should check "Do Your Minions use Frenzy Charges" and "Do Your Minions Use Power Charges". Also you should check "Is the enemy Maimed" as the Carrion Golems are maiming. Finally you should check "Is Feeding Frenzy Active" as it should usually be.

For the people who are pushing really high per skeleton DPS, we're using wands with +1 to All Minion Skill Gems and +1 to All Spell Skill Gems. Also a lot of us have swapped out Feeding Frenzy on Skeletons to Impale and are using Dread Banner with Generosity to support that even more. Some of us have also started using a Kingmaker Animate Guardian as well which helps.

Some people are also using Pride in an Essence Worm or are switching over to be fully life based and using Pride regularly.

For you though, just checking those boxes in the config section gets you to a more accurate number of 360622

"
Solanales написал:
"
sapkiller91 написал:

There's a couple of things. First you haven't set up your configuration stuff. If you're using Carnage and Host Chieftains, you should check "Do Your Minions use Frenzy Charges" and "Do Your Minions Use Power Charges". Also you should check "Is the enemy Maimed" as the Carrion Golems are maiming. Finally you should check "Is Feeding Frenzy Active" as it should usually be.

For the people who are pushing really high per skeleton DPS, we're using wands with +1 to All Minion Skill Gems and +1 to All Spell Skill Gems. Also a lot of us have swapped out Feeding Frenzy on Skeletons to Impale and are using Dread Banner with Generosity to support that even more. Some of us have also started using a Kingmaker Animate Guardian as well which helps.

Some people are also using Pride in an Essence Worm or are switching over to be fully life based and using Pride regularly.

For you though, just checking those boxes in the config section gets you to a more accurate number of 360622

Thank you for you time. Got it.
My lord, haven't checked this thread since Friday and it gained over 20 more pages. Whew!

To everyone scared of using AG and possibly losing the items:
I had a lazy weekend of nothing but PoE. I ran roughly 300 or more maps this weekend. Every single map was T14+, fully sextant'd, alch, vaal, scarab with additional zana mods etc. My AG, only once, got as low as ~80% life on a phys reflect, double beyond, triple added damage map where I spawned abaastopuoqwepglk whatever his name is. I ran multiple A8 Sirus this weekend and it never budged from full health even while taking a nap in a chaos cancer ball.

My AG is using Kingmaker, Leer, Victario's, Ambu's Charge (thinking of swapping this) and uh Southbound gloves (believe this is right?).

I have been keeping an eye to see if anyone has thought of other nifty tricks to boost the build even more. I do see some really interesting AG setups I might try still but I think we're getting toward the topend of the build now. I'm at the point where I really just need crazy gear upgrades and it'll pretty much only offer more and more hp (not a bad thing at all).

To the question regarding why use ahn's over lioneye's shield. It's deceiving tbh. Lion looks amazing due to the amount of hp it offers, but that's about all it's really doing. Ahn's still offers ~100 hp on a perfect roll. The armor on both shields is similar as well. So it really boils down to:

~110 more hp on a max roll lion
+3% all res (including chaos) on ahn's.

The eHP boost that 3% all res offers cannot be discounted. I don't know the exact math behind what it truly is, but I do know it's far far FAR higher then another 110HP. One of the strongest defenses you can get in this game is boosting your max resistences higher. I remember reading somewhere awhile back that each 1% over was something like 10% reduced damage from that element. Math wiz people will have to help here but all in all Ahn's is much stronger then it looks.
If anyone is too scared to lose kingmaker, you can try switching leer cast into
. Your minions lose dps, but your AG gains 21%(perfectly rolled) life,es.
"
coaa написал:
I have been keeping an eye to see if anyone has thought of other nifty tricks to boost the build even more. I do see some really interesting AG setups I might try still but I think we're getting toward the topend of the build now. I'm at the point where I really just need crazy gear upgrades and it'll pretty much only offer more and more hp (not a bad thing at all).

Yeah at this point I have a good amount of currency and I'm considering just going in on doing some ridiculous crafts and seeing how far this build can go.

Mostly from here on out it's just "silly" upgrades though I do want to give the +1 int gem and +1 skeleton necklace a try.
"
coaa написал:
To everyone scared of using AG and possibly losing the items:
I had a lazy weekend of nothing but PoE. I ran roughly 300 or more maps this weekend. Every single map was T14+, fully sextant'd, alch, vaal, scarab with additional zana mods etc. My AG, only once, got as low as ~80% life on a phys reflect, double beyond, triple added damage map where I spawned abaastopuoqwepglk whatever his name is. I ran multiple A8 Sirus this weekend and it never budged from full health even while taking a nap in a chaos cancer ball.

My AG is using Kingmaker, Leer, Victario's, Ambu's Charge (thinking of swapping this) and uh Southbound gloves (believe this is right?).

As I wrote a few posts above, I did lose my AG yesterday. I also did fight Abaxotht the end of all there is or whatever his full name is. The hp bar of the AG didn't even move from full.

I'm even also wearing a Bloodbond chest which gives minions +max life and 10%chance to dodge melee hits.

And I also did Sirus awake 8 no problem.

And then I went into a tier 15 port map, killed the map boss (no problem there either) but the Metamorph with the map boss' organ and obviously other stacking stats halfway through the encounter morphed, used some ability and wiped out my spectres, golems, zombies and the AG within 2 seconds. From 100% hp bar doesn't move to not full hp to gone.

2 seconds.

And the AG had perfect Belly and near perfect Leer (29 instead 30% max life).

So yeah, I too thought it was immortal. It wasn't.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация