[3.9] Pure Phys Skeletons & Friends Necromancer — Beginner/SSF/Budget Build

Hello, could you help me with AG setup? Which gems should i swap to put AG? Was thinking about taking out fortify on zombie setup. What items should i get on him?
"
Puma2265 написал:
Hello, could you help me with AG setup? Which gems should i swap to put AG? Was thinking about taking out fortify on zombie setup. What items should i get on him?

How much are you looking to spend on your AG? Price point decides what you put on him.

I'm doing your basic setup...

Kingmaker, Leer Cast, Belly of the Beast, Victario's Flight, Southbound
Последняя редакция: thesubatomic. Время: 13 янв. 2020 г., 8:05:36
"
thesubatomic написал:
"
binpikes написал:
Can Somebody please tell me what i'm doing wrong?

POB: https://imgur.com/a/jG3BXgE

I'd suggest that you move your dread banner off of your chest, to your boots, unlinked with anything. Then move impale to your chest to support your skeletons. That'll be a pretty serious DPS increase.

Also, keep working on getting your gems leveled. You'll get a lot more DPS out of 20/20 supports.

Once you get that sorted out, if you're having trouble with survivability,you may want to consider switching to a shield. Ahn's Heritage is a good pick.

Is this better now?

"
varmemester написал:

Here is text for copy-paste if interested (of course with changes for you own small nodes and AG gear):

##Doryani
#Small nodes
4% increased Area of Effect
14% increased Fire resistance
13% increased Cold resistance
13% increased Mana regeneration rate
-30 to Intelligence
-10 to Dexterity
30% less Spell Damage when on Low Life
#Corrupted Soul
Gain 20% of Maximum Life as Extra Maximum Energy Shield
##Animated Guardian Corrections
#Leer Cast Festival Mask
Nearby allies gain 15% increased Damage
#Victario's Flight
10% increased Movement Speed for you and nearby Allies
#Kingmaker
Nearby Allies have +50% to Critical Strike Multiplier
Grants Culling Strike
Grants Fortify

That's hugely beneficial! Very nice. It allows people to copy/paste which parts they use too which is nice. Thanks for offering that up. The new PoB fork is great but not COMPLETELY there yet. Still miles ahead of the lack of updates we've had on the official branch.

"
StoneInFocus написал:

I would happily nominate Solanales and Dragomirov to take over the build if they're interested/able to, have already put a tonne of work in so why not make it official =) Many thanks Viperesque!

As an aside has anyone tried running AG on phys reflect maps? Is it safe?

I'm cautiously considering it. As I said, there's some things I would want to update if I'm going to take it over including some of the videos and a lot of the text as well as some formatting and more visual elements so people can see what they should do. Basically I want to make it as beginner friendly as possible while still keeping things able to scale into infinity for late game. I might start work on it this week as soon as I make a plan.

AG Phys reflect I wouldn't be too afraid of. He really doesn't do much damage. That said I roll over Phys Reflect anyways since it takes way longer with the skeletons killing themselves all the time.

My current gear setup. With impale setup doing 900k while mapping(with melee splash) and ~1.4m while bossing(swapping melee splash > multistrike) without AG buffs included. Ditched CWDT setup for banner, pride+generosity setup and manually cast spirit offering(still have enough sockets to switch back for cwdt, but now im used to how it is).
"
thesubatomic написал:
"
Puma2265 написал:

How much are you looking to spend on your AG? Price point decides what you put on him.

I'm doing your basic setup...

Kingmaker, Leer Cast, Belly of the Beast, Victario's Flight, Southbound

Depends how often he will die :D Got 200c atm

@edit
What would you change kingmaker to? ATM it cost over 200c ;_;
Последняя редакция: Puma2265. Время: 13 янв. 2020 г., 8:29:37
"
Puma2265 написал:

Depends how often he will die :D Got 200c atm

@edit
What would you change kingmaker to? ATM it cost over 200c ;_;

You could consider Dying Breath instead. For 18% increased damage.
Budget version is a Dying Breath. But you really get so much more out of it with Kingmaker (fortify, culling strike, +50% crit multiplier).

Go with Dying Breath, you can upgrade to Kingmaker any time later if you feel you got a handle on it. (Casting another weapon on it destroys the former one and uses the new one, so you can overwrite stuff later on).

EDIT: The wiki page at https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Animate_Guardian also lists commonly used gear on AG.
Последняя редакция: Draxinusom. Время: 13 янв. 2020 г., 8:41:29
"
snn1085 написал:
i'm getting closer to final build. what do you think guys should i go for? awakened gems better items?

here are my items so far

also dropped this

should i use this helmet?

ty for responses..

Hey.. I don't understand why do you use Enhance on your boots? I mean from what I see quality doesnt give much benefits to the auras.. Am I missing something? What other gem can I use instead of Enhance?

Thanks
"
totikpo44 написал:

Hey.. I don't understand why do you use Enhance on your boots? I mean from what I see quality doesnt give much benefits to the auras.. Am I missing something? What other gem can I use instead of Enhance?

Thanks

This increases the effect of Dread Banner by about 10% ( + 19% quality, per % quality 0.5% increased effect ).

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация