[3.9] Pure Phys Skeletons & Friends Necromancer — Beginner/SSF/Budget Build

"
Kolobayka написал:
just assembled the build, and in the section with gems it is written that you need to use bone armor, although essence glutton is used in the skill branch. which one should i use?

Bone armour is correct. The Skill tree is an error.
"
varmemester написал:

CWDT level 1 supports gems lvl 38 or lower. Spirit offering gem lvl 8 has a lvl 38 requirement.

Only the gem level count. Not levels from global modifiers etc.

i understand now, thanks!
Could you add to your guide that using Corpse Targeting, which is bound to A by default, is useful to target the corpses to raise the Cheiftain spectres?
"
Solanales написал:
"
Kolobayka написал:
just assembled the build, and in the section with gems it is written that you need to use bone armor, although essence glutton is used in the skill branch. which one should i use?

tyvm. does essence glutton offer no advantages over bone armor?
"
Kolobayka написал:
"
Solanales написал:
"
Kolobayka написал:

tyvm. does essence glutton offer no advantages over bone armor?

Not nearly as much as Bone Armour will do. Corpse based stuff like what Essence Glutton is for is more for Volatile Dead and other corpse based builds.

The resistances, minion health, and active bone armour skill are far stronger for this.
"
Solanales написал:
"
Kolobayka написал:

Not nearly as much as Bone Armour will do. Corpse based stuff like what Essence Glutton is for is more for Volatile Dead and other corpse based builds.

The resistances, minion health, and active bone armour skill are far stronger for this.

I just opened themap to try out the build, and there are just hedgehogs =( ty again)
"
Kolobayka написал:
"
Solanales написал:

I just opened the map to try out the build, and there are just hedgehogs =( ty again)
I did something with questions :D I do not understand html
guys how i can have 4 spectres ?
"
cellune написал:
guys how i can have 4 spectres ?

You need to get your spectre gem level to 25 total. There's a number of ways to do that, but the easiest is to get a level 21 spectre gem, +2 levels from the ascendency, and +1 to all skill gems or +1 to all minion gems on each wand. That will put you at 25 for spectres and allow you to summon 4.

There are other sources of levels but they're a bit more expensive. For example +2 wands or +1 all intelligence gems on your amulet.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация