0.10.2 Patch Deployment Schedule

"
Tanakeah написал:
"
Rephrased написал:
Hello are they AFK? hello are they going to release it or what

It will be released when they are good and ready to release it. Calm down, hold your horses, and learn some patience. :)

Can you stop with this bullshit? Its unprofessional that when you set a time to not even deem is neccessary to inform people.

If you have to delay it, thats cool, but at least give people an update.

God I am so sick of you clowns defending developers in every single game out there for their behaviour and telling people to cool down. They announced when they are going to patch and are 90minutes behind without giving notice. Thats unprofessional, nothing else.
Последняя редакция: nynyny. Время: 7 марта 2013 г., 18:56:34
"
JoOnky написал:
The current time and date right now in New Zealand is
12:51

Ah yes, I forgot about daylight savings time here, so we're an hour behind; it screwed my conversion. In any case, people ought to find a hobby to pass the time (other than PoE).
"
nynyny написал:
"
Tanakeah написал:
"
Rephrased написал:

It will be released when they are good and ready to release it. Calm down, hold your horses, and learn some patience. :)

Can you stop with this bullshit? Its unprofessional that when you set a time to not even deem is neccessary to inform people.

God I am so sick of you clowns defending developers in every single game out there for their behaviour and telling people to cool down. They announced when they are going to patch and are 90minutes behind without giving notice. Thats unprofessional, nothing else.

"
Chris написал:
Approximately an hour away or less!

?_?

~40 minutes ago

y u mad?
The patch will be deployed around 11:30am Friday morning, NZ time.

Relax.
Buy the ticket, take the ride.
"
JoOnky написал:

"
Chris написал:
Approximately an hour away or less!

?_?

~40 minutes ago

y u mad?

In a different thread, 50minutes late, only because people bothered them.

Doesnt change the fact that it is unprofessional, defend it as much as you want. Writing a comment take a couple of seconds.
Young people are very impatient and annoyingly demanding. No manners at all. It's a lot to do with the Oprah Effect and poor parenting.
It's so funny. Are they AFK or what?

Oh, I miss the time when I had friends and a social life.
"
nynyny написал:
"
Tanakeah написал:
"
Rephrased написал:

GGG is known for their community involvement and highly responsive dev team. They have a good track record and a short delay like this is no need to get pissed off. It isn't unprofessional, and you sound like a fool. The servers aren't even down for crying out loud. And their average downtime for patches is something on the order of minutes. So deal with it.
IGN: cThief
PoE URL Shrinker: http://poeurl.com/
"
Kilvoctu написал:
"
Darkfyre написал:
patch is already over an hour late, with no update. what gives?
11:30am NZ time was 21 minutes ago, or 14 minutes ago at the time of your post.

nope, it was an hour and 10 minutes passed at the time of my post

https://www.google.com/search?hl=en&site=&source=hp&q=new+zealand+time&oq=new+zealand+time&gs_l=hp.3..5j0l9.1004.3432.0.3682.16.12.0.4.4.0.162.1219.4j8.12.0.les%3B..0.0...1c.1.5.hp.oHifmD9SPAQ
Последняя редакция: Darkfyre. Время: 7 марта 2013 г., 19:00:04
"
nynyny написал:
"
Tanakeah написал:
"
Rephrased написал:

Wow, what a retard; you are the only clown here.

They gave an estimate timeline when the patch would be released if no other problems were found, they don't owe you anything, nevertheless a min by min update of patch status idiot. Get over it, it has been barely an hour. You can probably blame GGG for a lot of things, but not implementing patches ASAP is not one of them.

And is not exactly like the patch is do or break patch, you can still play the game. With idiots like this probably GGG won't be announcing ""small"" patches at all.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация