0.10.2 Patch Deployment Schedule

"
Young people are very impatient and annoyingly demanding. No manners at all. It's a lot to do with the Oprah Effect and poor parenting.

punctuality is not impatience
"
It isn't unprofessional

Interesting
"
nynyny написал:
"
Tanakeah написал:
"
Rephrased написал:
Hello are they AFK? hello are they going to release it or what

It will be released when they are good and ready to release it. Calm down, hold your horses, and learn some patience. :)

Can you stop with this bullshit? Its unprofessional that when you set a time to not even inform people.

If you have to delay it, that cool, but at least give people an update.

God I am so sick of you clowns defending developers in every single game out their for their behaviour and telling people to cool down. They announced when they are going to patch and are 90minutes behind without giving notice. Thats unprofessional, nothing else.

And I'm sick of people like you jumping down the throats of others who are supposedly 'defending the developers in every single game', because as far as my post history on these forums go, I haven't defended them much at all. In fact, I've done some criticizing of choices that they have made and have posted as such, so please cut with the sordid generalizations and keep it yourself. Unprofessional? Unprofessional in that perhaps they've run into something rather serious and to them that's a wee bit more important to get that taken care of and are focused on that?

So they've announced what they are going to do and are running late? Oh boo-hoo...cry me a river of impatience of whining. What's also 'unprofessional' of the general public, especially on video game forums is that they expect everything now, now, now, and even IF the devs did give an update they'd still moan and whine like they are now.

AND LOOK AT THAT! Servers are restarting in less than 14 minutes now! See? A little patience and now you're getting what you wanted. ^_^
Последняя редакция: Tanakeah. Время: 7 марта 2013 г., 19:03:14
15min!
Game servers are restarting in: 00:14:52. They should be back up within a minute.

imho you are just mad, impatient kids that didnt get their cookie in time

cant w8 one hour without rage O_o
Последняя редакция: JoOnky. Время: 7 марта 2013 г., 19:04:12
"
nynyny написал:
"
It isn't unprofessional

Interesting

What's interesting is how disconnected you are.
IGN: cThief
PoE URL Shrinker: http://poeurl.com/
Servers are restarting, does that mean the patch is going to be released when they come back on? If so then all the arguments between one another can stop now.
"
Darkfyre написал:
"
Young people are very impatient and annoyingly demanding. No manners at all. It's a lot to do with the Oprah Effect and poor parenting.

punctuality is not impatience

It's a free beta, young fellow. Entitlement is rampant on the internet these days.
"
knac84 написал:

Wow, what a retard; you are the only clown here.

They gave an estimate timeline when the patch would be released if no other problems were found, they don't owe you anything, nevertheless a min by min update of patch status idiot. Get over it, it has been barely an hour. You can probably blame GGG for a lot of things, but not implementing patches ASAP is not one of them.

And is not exactly like the patch is do or break patch, you can still play the game. With idiots like this probably GGG won't be announcing ""small"" patches at all.

Your reading comprehension is outstanding, I have to say. Youre not even capable of understanding what I was talking about, not like I expected different from a blind supporter who always takes criticism as an insult, not as something people can improve at.
Последняя редакция: nynyny. Время: 7 марта 2013 г., 19:04:53
"
Darkfyre написал:
"
Kilvoctu написал:
"
Darkfyre написал:
patch is already over an hour late, with no update. what gives?
11:30am NZ time was 21 minutes ago, or 14 minutes ago at the time of your post.

nope, it was an hour and 10 minutes passed at the time of my post
[link]
This was already addressed if you bothered to read posts since then.
Последняя редакция: Kilvoctu. Время: 7 марта 2013 г., 19:05:45

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация