[3.10] Ice Golem Golemancer Build -DELIRIUM-BALANCED- ALL CONTENT -Everything Dies-Huge Damage

"
LockedGoblin689 написал:
Looks good to me

Min/Max
+3 to golem on helm with life, damage is useless.
Corrupt Neck: Best possible outcomes are probably Hadred effect, additional curse, all res, movement speed, block attack damage, rarity.

Damage isn't entirely useless though. It still have 25% increased damage mod together with it :)
"
Madcow1120 написал:
"
JotunFrost написал:
Can't find why everyone using Ice/Flame golems, why not other?

On first page it does mention using all. I cast 5 ice and 1 of each other golem. I attached blind to 3 of my golems in my helm. Thought it may help.

He meant for "damage purposes", as a main golem. It's not about support ones that we use only to activate ascendancy and jewels.
Because it's usually flame golem builds, or more rare ice golem builds. All others are even more rare, almost nonexistent.
Looking forward to OPs thoughts on necromancer rework and ideas for implementation!!
thinking about doing this build for 3.8. anyone have thoughts on how to modify it for that league?

Liege of the Primordial: Now causes your summoned Golems to be immune to Elemental Damage (regardless of Golem type).
Elemancer: No longer grants ailment prevention based on the types of Golems you have summoned. Now grants 35% chance to avoid Elemental ailments per summoned Golem, and also grants 25% increased effect of buffs granted by your golems per summoned Golem (stacks with Liege of the Primordials identical stat).
Beacon of Ruin: Now also grants 30% increased effect of non-damaging Ailments on enemies.

so sweet
It is looking very good for this build. Probably play this again in new league. When I find time.

Feeding frenzy could be interesting. Either that or meat shield with the ither golems.

Plus! One of the biggest buffs. A 2nd set of keybinds.
Pacific (GMT -8) Time
Последняя редакция: Madcow1120. Время: 4 сент. 2019 г., 1:21:09
Looking at the new tree here, there is a brand new Golem cluster very near to our tree.. worth to take it vs 10% life?
Grants +1 golem aswell
Mathils actual cat
"

Looking at the new tree here, there is a brand new Golem cluster very near to our tree.. worth to take it vs 10% life?
Grants +1 golem aswell

Personally I would say yes - we have to go for this - not just because of the +1 Golem but also for the 70!! % Buff Effect granted by our Golems.

I'd recommend dropping some damage over life tho since we are gaining more than is being dropped and survival should still be number 1 prio at this point.
"
DaeromCalafalas написал:

Liege of the Primordial: Now causes your summoned Golems to be immune to Elemental Damage (regardless of Golem type).
Elemancer: No longer grants ailment prevention based on the types of Golems you have summoned. Now grants 35% chance to avoid Elemental ailments per summoned Golem, and also grants 25% increased effect of buffs granted by your golems per summoned Golem (stacks with Liege of the Primordials identical stat).
Beacon of Ruin: Now also grants 30% increased effect of non-damaging Ailments on enemies.

so sweet

So now we have twice as much effect of golem buffs than before, entire 450% increased effect of buffs just from ascendancy. If there are something granting +1 golem, there would be 500%. Wow.
Now our chaos golem will grant about 35% "additional phys reduction". Half of the cap ammount without investing anything into defense is pretty sick.

Such a shame that i want to check carrier golem, and therefore it's gonna be without "primordial chain", and with that difference we can already say that it will be different build.
Последняя редакция: Med1umentor. Время: 4 сент. 2019 г., 6:43:39
Are you gonna update the build for 3.8? This looks so fucking sick, especially with the buffs, I would really love to start the league with it!

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация