[3.10] Ice Golem Golemancer Build -DELIRIUM-BALANCED- ALL CONTENT -Everything Dies-Huge Damage

Well I got gear together with random level gems and it destroys content lol. ALREADY..
Can´t wait to see how insane it gets with new tree etc...
Very nice build :)
Thinking on maybe instead of Immortal Call using Armour\Evasion and use Vaal Molten Shell instead

Oh and I do have a question.. as this is my first golem build.
I noticed I can summon 6 golems atm and I can summon the 6linked Ice Golem.. why not just use all those and one Phys Reduction golem?
Then again with all the increased effects we get... will make all golems insane :D
Mathils actual cat
Последняя редакция: HDTanel. Время: 4 сент. 2019 г., 22:19:59
summon carrion golem
(maxium 1 summoned golem)...
Just a buff golem?
"
HDTanel написал:
Well I got gear together with random level gems and it destroys content lol. ALREADY..
Can´t wait to see how insane it gets with new tree etc...
Very nice build :)
Thinking on maybe instead of Immortal Call using Armour\Evasion and use Vaal Molten Shell instead

Oh and I do have a question.. as this is my first golem build.
I noticed I can summon 6 golems atm and I can summon the 6linked Ice Golem.. why not just use all those and one Phys Reduction golem?
Then again with all the increased effects we get... will make all golems insane :D

Well, it's gonna be worse. That build largely using primordial harmony jewels to boost damage. You get 20% increased damage for each type of summonned golem, so if you summon only 2 types - you will get 40% for each jewel. With 4 types it will be 80% for each jewel.

Also, don't forget how good stone golem support is. It provides us incredible regen on the level of 10-15% max life per second, and major part of our defenses.

Based on final damage - sweet spot is 4 types of golems, so you just use 1 main attackers, and 3 support ones of your choosing.
"
playwe12 написал:
summon carrion golem
Just a buff golem?

Considering that it gain 80% more damage by just being nearby non-golem minions, i think it will be quite a force by itself.
I think that it's just because GGG thought that it will be too powerfull if they will allow several of those, and just want us to think about it as "part of damage force" together with other minions, rather than just "carrion golem build".
"
Med1umentor написал:
"
playwe12 написал:
summon carrion golem
Just a buff golem?

Considering that it gain 80% more damage by just being nearby non-golem minions, i think it will be quite a force by itself.
I think that it's just because GGG thought that it will be too powerfull if they will allow several of those, and just want us to think about it as "part of damage force" together with other minions, rather than just "carrion golem build".

Just wounder how it will work in usual golem build. 300% Golems buff + Vaal summon skeleton...I think this golem alone will down shaper in no time.
"
Med1umentor написал:
"
playwe12 написал:
summon carrion golem
Just a buff golem?

WAIT A SECOND.. it says "GOLEMS deal 8% MORE damage for each NON-Golem minion near them up to 80%".. WTF????

Does this mean random enemy mobs aswell or our summonned minions???
We can easily get a VAAL Summon Skeletons for INSANE damage boost on bosses.. like we even needed it lol.
Or.. just get one Zombie gem and summon tons of zombies as extra damage boost.
Am I reading this right?
Mathils actual cat
"
HDTanel написал:
"
Med1umentor написал:
"
playwe12 написал:
summon carrion golem
Just a buff golem?

WAIT A SECOND.. it says "GOLEMS deal 8% MORE damage for each NON-Golem minion near them up to 80%".. WTF????

Does this mean random enemy mobs aswell or our summonned minions???
We can easily get a VAAL Summon Skeletons for INSANE damage boost on bosses.. like we even needed it lol.
Or.. just get one Zombie gem and summon tons of zombies as extra damage boost.
Am I reading this right?

Enemies aren't minions. Minions are only entities that you summonned. But yeah, 80% MORE damage in any non-"primordial chain" minion build.
But there are several problems. Now that we can look at a gem, we know a tricky detail that wasn't mentioned earlier - you can have only 1 carrion golem, regardless of anything. So... if we want it to deal damage - we need to slot it into 6-link, obviously. But if it's only 1 golem, is it really worth it?
If it have 3 times base damage of ice golem - then it's worth it. Additional 80% MORE damage on it will make it almost into equivalent of 6 ice golems.
But if it have around the same damage - then it will be less than 2 ice golems in DPS even with that 80% MORE damage. So additional 6-link for it isn't really deserving.

For now, i kind of think that this will be just general support golem for non-golem summoners for added phys damage. Unless it have absolute bonkers damage, like scorpion-bro from herald of agony.
"
Med1umentor написал:

Enemies aren't minions. Minions are only entities that you summonned. But yeah, 80% MORE damage in any non-"primordial chain" minion build.
But there are several problems. Now that we can look at a gem, we know a tricky detail that wasn't mentioned earlier - you can have only 1 carrion golem, regardless of anything. So... if we want it to deal damage - we need to slot it into 6-link, obviously. But if it's only 1 golem, is it really worth it?
If it have 3 times base damage of ice golem - then it's worth it. Additional 80% MORE damage on it will make it almost into equivalent of 6 ice golems.
But if it have around the same damage - then it will be less than 2 ice golems in DPS even with that 80% MORE damage. So additional 6-link for it isn't really deserving.

For now, i kind of think that this will be just general support golem for non-golem summoners for added phys damage. Unless it have absolute bonkers damage, like scorpion-bro from herald of agony.

In the video they posted earlier there is 4 Golem, someting isnt right there..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=628XrY-us1A
Последняя редакция: Dreamounette. Время: 5 сент. 2019 г., 7:40:16
"
Dreamounette написал:
"
Med1umentor написал:

In the video they posted earlier there is 4 Golem, someting isnt right there..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=628XrY-us1A

Yeah... strange...

But i didn't just came up with it by myself either. Gems are out, and it certainly says "maximum 1 summonned golem" on it. That line isn't present on every other golems, and unique to carrion.

So there are 2 possibilities:
1) They changed their mind halfway, and "nerfed" it
2) They just changed wording from "can summon up to 1 golem at the time" to "maximum 1 summonned golem"

(2) is the most probable case, cause gem don't have "can summon up to 1 golem at the time", almost as if "maximum 1 summonned golem" replaced it, instead of added as additional constrain.
Последняя редакция: Med1umentor. Время: 5 сент. 2019 г., 8:25:43
Ahh yes, it is different, MAXIMUM golems is 1. Pretty simple, cannot use it.
But I am wondering as we get +1 golem from the passive tree..
Is it worth it to get THE HUNGRY LOOP ring and have an extra 5link golem??????
Maybe replace it with ESSENCE WORM alltogether? Or.. as the second ring :D
Mathils actual cat

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация