[3.10] Ice Golem Golemancer Build -DELIRIUM-BALANCED- ALL CONTENT -Everything Dies-Huge Damage

"
Med1umentor написал:
"
DaeromCalafalas написал:

Liege of the Primordial: Now causes your summoned Golems to be immune to Elemental Damage (regardless of Golem type).
Elemancer: No longer grants ailment prevention based on the types of Golems you have summoned. Now grants 35% chance to avoid Elemental ailments per summoned Golem, and also grants 25% increased effect of buffs granted by your golems per summoned Golem (stacks with Liege of the Primordials identical stat).
Beacon of Ruin: Now also grants 30% increased effect of non-damaging Ailments on enemies.

so sweet

So now we have twice as much effect of golem buffs than before, entire 450% increased effect of buffs just from ascendancy. If there are something granting +1 golem, there would be 500%. Wow.
Now our chaos golem will grant about 35% "additional phys reduction". Half of the cap ammount without investing anything into defense is pretty sick.

Such a shame that i want to check carrier golem, and therefore it's gonna be without "primordial chain", and with that difference we can already say that it will be different build.

Yeah you can import the 3.8 tree already to POB and there is "GOLEM COMMANDER" cluster that gives tons of stuff plus 1 to golems aswell.

3 points for:
70% Increased Buffs from our golems
39% Increased Maximum Life of Golems
20% Increased Damage while you have a golem

Im wondering how good are the extra golems? Im looking at this build and most golems are just with lvl4 empower thats it?
We also can´t have the +3 socketed minion gems in helmet craft anymore? But it should be +3 to all minions? :D
Also how do fit a new golem, we are running out of slots.. meaning we cant socket the Empower or we put it somewhere without the empower? Hmmm..
Mathils actual cat
Последняя редакция: HDTanel. Время: 4 сент. 2019 г., 8:55:28
"
HDTanel написал:
"
Med1umentor написал:
"
DaeromCalafalas написал:

Liege of the Primordial: Now causes your summoned Golems to be immune to Elemental Damage (regardless of Golem type).
Elemancer: No longer grants ailment prevention based on the types of Golems you have summoned. Now grants 35% chance to avoid Elemental ailments per summoned Golem, and also grants 25% increased effect of buffs granted by your golems per summoned Golem (stacks with Liege of the Primordials identical stat).
Beacon of Ruin: Now also grants 30% increased effect of non-damaging Ailments on enemies.

so sweet

So now we have twice as much effect of golem buffs than before, entire 450% increased effect of buffs just from ascendancy. If there are something granting +1 golem, there would be 500%. Wow.
Now our chaos golem will grant about 35% "additional phys reduction". Half of the cap ammount without investing anything into defense is pretty sick.

Such a shame that i want to check carrier golem, and therefore it's gonna be without "primordial chain", and with that difference we can already say that it will be different build.

Yeah you can import the 3.8 tree already to POB and there is "GOLEM COMMANDER" cluster that gives tons of stuff plus 1 to golems aswell.

3 points for:
70% Increased Buffs from our golems
39% Increased Maximum Life of Golems
20% Increased Damage while you have a golem

Im wondering how good are the extra golems? Im looking at this build and most golems are just with lvl4 empower thats it?
We also can´t have the +3 socketed minion gems in helmet craft anymore? But it should be +3 to all minions? :D
Also how do fit a new golem, we are running out of slots.. meaning we cant socket the Empower or we put it somewhere without the empower? Hmmm..

Actually we need 5 points to get there.

"

Wands, Sceptres, Staves, Rune Daggers and pure Intelligence Shields can now roll modifiers which affect the levels of all Skill Gems of a certain type, not just those socketed within that item. They can no longer roll the modifers which solely affect socketed gem levels.

Helmet is not affected.
if indeed the build gets updated, it'd be real nice to have a priorities list for the passive build. i'm new to this build so while i can guess what's important, it's nice to know "go here, then go here" during leveling.
"
HDTanel написал:

Nah, what i meant was different build that have carrion golems as main attack force.
As support new golem have no use. Its buff works only on non-golem minions which we don't have due to primordial chain, so new type of golem means nothing to this build. If it's for additional type for bonus activation, it can be very well a flame golem that we don't use.
worth wearing this hatred amulet and this ring
"
jlbarbosa написал:

I don't quite understand what are you want.

Right now it appeared as bragging about items, that have nothing to brag, honestly.

But i guess you just forgot question mark at the end, and actually asking if it worth using it. Because i remember your previous message was completely the same, and i disregarded it for the same reason.
Please, if you are not following proper sentence structure, at least use proper punctuation, or you will not be understood.
For example, your previous "This ring is good". How was i supposed to know that you were asking question, instead of just saying that having those mods benefit the build, as part of discussion.
"Sentence structure" can be discarded, but please, don't forget to put "?", if you asking a question.

Anyway, back to the topic. It's one of the best corruption on amulet, yes, but it's not really worth it. The reason is - your amulet have 39% less damage.
Top roll is 35% less damage, and kind of a big deal. If we put numbers in play:
normal amulet with 35% less damage will still be better than corrupted 16% hatred effect amulet with 39% less damage.
So, if you have nothing else to wear, obviously it's good. But if you are trying to maximize your character, get "35% less damage" first, and corruptions comes later.

And about ring - it's not good.
- cold damage to attacks is worthless for us
- global crit strike chance isn't worthless, but really close to it.
- cold res is really good,
- minions have 30% increased speed - that mod is almost "must have" for other golem build which don't use primordial chain, but not for us. When we have 100% MS on our amulet, we don't really need any additional.
- 3 mana gained on hit - almost worthless
- mind over matter mod is good, but it's crafted, so can be crafted on anything else. So not gonna count it as part of ring "good points"

So, in the end, that ring is overloaded with useless mods, and can be called worthless altogether. I will gladly take 1c ring with 70 life and 100+ res over it, everytime.
Последняя редакция: Med1umentor. Время: 4 сент. 2019 г., 13:37:15
"
Med1umentor написал:
"
jlbarbosa написал:

I don't quite understand what are you want.

Right now it appeared as bragging about items, that have nothing to brag, honestly.

But i guess you just forgot question mark at the end, and actually asking if it worth using it. Because i remember your previous message was completely the same, and i disregarded it for the same reason.
Please, if you are not following proper sentence structure, at least use proper punctuation, or you will not be understood.
For example, your previous "This ring is good". How was i supposed to know that you were asking question, instead of just saying that having those mods benefit the build, as part of discussion.
"Sentence structure" can be discarded, but please, don't forget to put "?", if you asking a question.

Anyway, back to the topic. It's one of the best corruption on amulet, yes, but it's not really worth it. The reason is - your amulet have 39% less damage.
Top roll is 35% less damage, and kind of a big deal. If we put numbers in play:
normal amulet with 35% less damage will still be better than corrupted 16% hatred effect amulet with 39% less damage.
So, if you have nothing else to wear, obviously it's good. But if you are trying to maximize your character, get "35% less damage" first, and corruptions comes later.

And about ring - it's not good.
- cold damage to attacks is worthless for us
- global crit strike chance isn't worthless, but really close to it.
- cold res is really good,
- minions have 30% increased speed - that mod is almost "must have" for other golem build which don't use primordial chain, but not for us. When we have 100% MS on our amulet, we don't really need any additional.
- 3 mana gained on hit - almost worthless
- mind over matter mod is good, but it's crafted, so can be crafted on anything else. So not gonna count it as part of ring "good points"

So, in the end, that ring is overloaded with useless mods, and can be called worthless altogether. I will gladly take 1c ring with 70 life and 100+ res over it, everytime.

Dear friend, I do not want to brag, just use the google translator, I am Brazilian, so the intention is the best possible and when I put this question in the topic and to ask for help from you who know better the structure of the build. I'm sorry I just want to improve my build.
Will you update this for 3.8 Bligt league ?
And for a nuub like me it would be nice with a "beginner league starter guide" :) :) :)

Or are one of you guys be doing at guide ? Cause its sounds like you got it down :-)
Последняя редакция: RunRonnie. Время: 4 сент. 2019 г., 16:13:24
"
jlbarbosa написал:
Dear friend, I do not want to brag, just use the google translator, I am Brazilian, so the intention is the best possible and when I put this question in the topic and to ask for help from you who know better the structure of the build. I'm sorry I just want to improve my build.

No worries, i got it. I just said it for future reference - to use "?" at the end of the question-sentence. This will solve most of the problems, and people will not ignore message by simply not noticing that this was a question, like me.
You have question marks ("?") in brazil, right?
"
Med1umentor написал:
"
jlbarbosa написал:

No worries, i got it. I just said it for future reference - to use "?" at the end of the question-sentence. This will solve most of the problems, and people will not ignore message by simply not noticing that this was a question, like me.
You have question marks ("?") in brazil, right?

thanks

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация