Path of Exile: Synthesis Patch Notes

"
BlackBlackRainbow написал:
do devs play their own game by any chance?
how can thay do such idiotic changes? have you seen new skill tree?
casters are INSANE now
WTF dude.
where all those changes are come from? how did they decide so massively buff casters and chaos?

i repeat do they play their own fkn game?

No they don't play they'r game not any more at least. They make decisions based on top 500 to 1000 players and streamers. The rest are just catle to be sucked of money. You can see cleary when nerf are in order the majority of the streamers are satisfated.
We deserve what we tolerate!
"
insilopeh написал:
Wont PP dual casting be solved by just using barrage seeing how it shoots alternating?

Also9, think unearth shotguns with its' aoe? :D

I hope you're right about PP dude, I've been hype to try and get these towards the start of the league and have a lot of fun with a build I've always wanted to experience first hand. When I read the PP change almost all of my hype for this league evaporated but you've given me hope!
"
XxXNightPotatoXxXD написал:
"
EratheiL написал:
Nerfs, Nerfs and hey even more nerfs.I know you only care about 2% of your top players wich the nerfs are directed to but what about the rest of the 98% that fill your pockets? Aren't we the ones that keep your game alive? Aren't we the ones that feed your filthy mouths and childreds? Stop your retarted decisions based on your top players and streamers and listen to your player base.

Did you read the patch notes? They nerfed skills that were overperforming and mechanics that were either entirely broken or verging on it. They buffed almost every spell in the game along side ES QOL buffs and created interesting pathing options for casters. I honestly think they might have pushed the buffs too far in some cases. The only thing I disagree with here are the changes to slayer leech without any compensation.

Skills that overperforming for top players and not the player base.And they buffed what?Scarabs being cut in half or even more? I know your are a die hard fan but let it go with the the hard defense.
We deserve what we tolerate!
"
EratheiL написал:
"
XxXNightPotatoXxXD написал:
"
EratheiL написал:
Nerfs, Nerfs and hey even more nerfs.I know you only care about 2% of your top players wich the nerfs are directed to but what about the rest of the 98% that fill your pockets? Aren't we the ones that keep your game alive? Aren't we the ones that feed your filthy mouths and childreds? Stop your retarted decisions based on your top players and streamers and listen to your player base.

Did you read the patch notes? They nerfed skills that were overperforming and mechanics that were either entirely broken or verging on it. They buffed almost every spell in the game along side ES QOL buffs and created interesting pathing options for casters. I honestly think they might have pushed the buffs too far in some cases. The only thing I disagree with here are the changes to slayer leech without any compensation.

Skills that overperforming for top players and not the player base.And they buffed what?Scarabs being cut in half or even more? I know your are a die hard fan but let it go with the the hard defense.

The nerfs don't break anything for the average player though. They didn't nerf any skill into the ground, just brought them more in line with each other. The average "98%" doesn't use scarabs effectively. These nerfs hurt the 2% not the average player. Since when did the average player care about gilded sulphite scarabs or pure breachstones?
So no nerf to Herald of Agony, interesting.
Blade vortex 50 % nerfed, still playeable? Happy ?
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE CAN'T WAIT! :D
:O
I guess I won't be tanking shaper slams anymore ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Sitting in HO spamming alts for 4 hours straight is peak PoE gameplay. Thanks, Chris.
Why was explosive trap nerfed so hard for bossing... More spread and less damage feels a bit harsh. Other then that cool changes
Sad poets pen builds are gone. shame people pray for nerfs in a single player game.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация