Path of Exile: Synthesis Patch Notes

poets pen nerf -.-
How does this "Max" Max Res nerf affect Chaos Innoculation?
"
Pobatti написал:
"
nickwch написал:
1. You do whatever you like for the challenge leagues, but dont touch the standard league 3 - 4 times in a year. Standard league is for casual players like myself to kill that few hours after work whenever we do not have other plan for our partner/family members/friends.

I'm inclined to agree here, and if that was extended to also include the Atlas it would be even better.

I also believe it's what GGG probably would choose to do if they were able to mitigate the various problems that would cause, and if they were feasibly able to do it. Standard doesn't need to have exact feature-parity with challenge leagues because the two modes don't interact until the post-league merge.

But there's a reason why features like the Atlas and balance changes are rolled into Standard as soon as a new challenge-league goes live. Perhaps GGG's server has a mechanical inability to maintain and serve two sets of drastically different game-data concurrently (extending beyond simply disabling league mechanics to players who're in Standard) which they would otherwise have to do.

Or it could be to minimize confusion. If balance and features are different between Standard and challenge leagues, that would lead to people accidentally using builds or information pertaining to Standard and getting different results than they expected because they are in the challenge leage, or the other way around.

You would get people building their characters around skills or gems that might not even exist in their mode, or could exist in a drastically different form. You would get players giving bad advice on Reddit and this forum in error, by people who assume the person asking is in challenge league rather than Standard... the list of ways this could go wrong for the player is endless.

The game has a harsh "playtime requirement" for everyone who wants to be "casual". It's true and unfortunate.

On the other hand the game is meant to be huge and immersive and I like it that way.
The problem is that there are nerds who play 15 hours a day and have the game as a #1 life priority and their skill corresponds to that. You can't match that as a dude who likes to play a lil games in the evening and doesn't give much damn.

I play as much as I can, but Im just not mentally equipped to forget everything else in life. So I understand the trouble, the only solution is to commit a bit more however.
Последняя редакция: GrayR. Время: 6 марта 2019 г., 4:18:40
I'm amazed over how many people complaining over melee have missed that they are getting the same type of major rework in the next league as casters got now.

And also people complaining that they only care about the top 2% of their players, just be smart and you can still do your 36 challenges and whatever. I don't play more then 2-3h/day in average while sometimes not playing for a week, because life you know and still have no trouble of getting 36 challenges done.

About the change itself I would say great job on most points, but why on earth would you nerf armageddon brands activation frequency? I played armageddon brand and was having fun with it besides in one area and that was delving. Since even when you selfcast armageddon brand the impact is still slow, which causes you to stop since if you charge into the mobs you will die at higher delves simply because the brand doesn't activate fast enough. (The difference to maps is that the cart moves away from you and leave you in darkness and flares help a bit with it but it's still a extremly slow process compared to other skill types). I can agree on the damage nerf of the skill though, but it really needs higher activation frequency to feel smooth, unless one enjoys playing content where you need to slow down in an unnatural way compared to other skills.

Excited over the new holy spells and looking forward to trying fireball trickster this league.

And when talking about Trickster, I really have to say if every ascendancy was as good constructed as Trickster is now, this game would be insanely fun. I have a really hard time deciding which of the nodes I want to pick because they all bring something really useful to the table. Compared with elementalists for example, where it's a really strong ascendancy but you typicly only pick the 4 leftside nodes because the other ones are so niche, that while being good they are rarely considered anyway.

Last I gotta say to all that complain that the nerfs for OP skills affects the casual players to big. I just gotta say watch Mathil make builds where he takes items that aren't popular and usually with very little investment and off-meta builds. If he can do this, normal people should be able to play the more popular skills with a tiny bit of investment without any problems.

And honestly getting a tiny amount of currency isn't hard. You don't need 30ex investment builds to take on Uber Elder. I have never played with sextanted maps or anything organized, only used scarabs I found in my own safehouses and yet I made enough currency to have 2 characters last league able to fight Uber Elder. Literary just playing maps, doing betrayal and delving. I'm not even gonna say just get good, but rather be smart because there is plenty (probably even more in 3.6) builds that can take on even Uber Elder without needing to grind 10h/day to make the currency.

Now this post was much longer then I expected but good job GGG and I'm looking forward a lot towards this league and the melee buffs in 3.7!
EXCEPTIONAL - VERY GOOD ! SYNTHESIS WILL BE UBER !

but ofc...why ??

Cartography Scarabs now give 20/35/50% more chance to find Maps (from 30/60/100%).
Sulphite Scarabs give 20/40/60% more Sulphite to Map Owner (from 50/100/150%).
Divination Scarabs now give 50/100/150% more chance to find Divination Cards (from 100/200/300%).

Even with their original bonus they were kinda crap...now they got destroyed.

Tombfist no longer grants 6-10% increased Attack Speed. Existing versions of this item will lose the increased Attack Speed if a Divine Orb is used. Do it. We dare you.

WHY ? What is the magic hidden motive ? so no one will use them ? With what did it got replaced ? Nothing ? ...................
🎥 Twitch - https://www.twitch.tv/unga___bunga
🟢 SC League Thread - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2576251
🟢 STD SC PoG SHOP - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2936410
🔴 Ribs - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC9OJed57srnoXRP46QRznSw
is there a way to know what skills granted by new unique items (Lightning Aegis for ex) do ?

I hope the flare bug will be at least fixed because it made me really hate Delve.

edit: there's a weird thing with the tree. edit 2 : no matter. I guess the changes were a bug of the tree app I used.
Последняя редакция: Lyonnel. Время: 6 марта 2019 г., 5:00:10
"
TentacleCake написал:
let us lower textures below medium and disable shadows on dx11

I 100% agree! The only reason I play on dx9 or dx9 ex is because I can disable the shadows. It helps out the game's performance SO much!

Honestly, I was hyped for this league, but if shadows aren't going to be able to be disabled, I think performance on my game is going to drop drastically ...
"
Walltrigger написал:
Sad poets pen builds are gone. shame people pray for nerfs in a single player game.

shame people who have no idea about this game and how it works, but crying that they was nerfed to the ground and totally deleted.
Try to read.
Try to use brain.
Yes its hard in 2019, but you shoud try it.
0.25s cd on PP, old version must have close to 0.25 AS but never faster. So you need a bit more investment and changes to tree to make it as good as befor, cose you need 0.13 AS on ur attack skill. Thats it. Just a bit more balanced in terms of invesment and no more absolutely imbalanced as leveling gear.

There is one pretty hard nerf - arc. Everything else is just a blank wall of text that almost does not make sense. Cosmetics ligue.

No disabled shadows anymore... RIP , many ppl will drop game if they dont bring this to dx11. Hello GGG ur game lags as hell, give ppl a chance to play it.
Последняя редакция: RaElent. Время: 6 марта 2019 г., 4:43:13
Rip, no Siege Ballista changes, I thought they were doing a balance pass through every skill but I guess not.
I'm impressed nothing changed with Mark of the Red Covenant.
"Let those with infinite free time pave the road with their corpses." - reboticon

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация