Path of Exile: Synthesis Patch Notes

Common folks love nerfs it seems.
Скрытый текст
manueloel wrote:
"
Is The Poet's Pen worthless now or am i missing something?

Like GGG you said that you won't touch the other ways we use spells.

The only thing that can save Poets Pen builds is investing into Attack Speed even though its not guaranteed it will be as good as before. I'd say its worthless now, but got to try.

GGG wants ppl to play shitty handcasting this league, but they do not realise hand casting is boring and lame because of the clunky animation a character does when handcasting. This nerf has been a total dissapointment.

So it´s problem of animation not handcasting.
In my opinion handcasting (or any method requiring a bit of skill) should be superior to other methods.
I think they will handle animation and character models in 4.0 mostly.

manueloel - I guess you need twice as much attack speed now but I am not a PP expert:)
Some current meta skills get nerfed but others get buffed and there are also new methods of spell leech etc.
I think it will be better than it looks like mow.

Nah, "hand casting" is so 2013.. people want different stuff that makes them use the skill tree in a different way. Hand casting has the same tree for nearly every spell now...
I'm pretty sure the Poet's Pen nerf just means you're forced to use Barrage instead of Frenzy.

"The Poet's Pen now only triggers spells socketed within it if you attacked with that specific weapon. Previously, dual-wielding The Poet's Pen would mean that you triggered spells from both weapons with each attack."

"The total number of projectiles fired by Barrage does not change while wielding two weapons. An attack with Barrage uses both weapons, alternating between each weapon for each projectile fired."

So it's around a 12% damage nerf. They're not killing the build, just making it weaker.

Also, I really wish they included more info about Kingmaker. Do these new mods (Fortify, Crit Multi) replace the old ones (Culling Strike, Item Rarity) or are they in addition to them?
Sad to see blade vortex got nerfed again.
Thought to play it this league too, but I guess I'll have to skip league completely (as I don't like spells in general, just liked that one).

I'm not hating on the game, but it's just that I'm disappointed and have to share it with other people who may agree. It certainly looks like game mainly progresses in good direction, but these nerfs just aren't my thing (especially because statsticks got (almost) destroyed last league).

After this fail of patch and league prepare for 3.7 were GGG will gutter Champion double strike, JUGG slam and Bloodseker claws. Wasn't enough they killed melee now sure shit will kill the only 2 viable builds. Stack on those claws cuz they will legacy next league.
We deserve what we tolerate!
How is it, that every single expansion.. Blade Flurry manages to avoid a nerf, but anything else remotely fun gets smacked?

Is there some reason we have to play BF to do end game? Is BF holding someone hostage or something?
"
OneLameDad написал:
How is it, that every single expansion.. Blade Flurry manages to avoid a nerf, but anything else remotely fun gets smacked?

Is there some reason we have to play BF to do end game? Is BF holding someone hostage or something?

I was wondering the same but hey, I guess we're being forced to play these new skills. Not that it's a bad thing, but what if some of us don't like these, and already found their ideal ones?
It's a matter of opinion if player should use something, we're not supposed to be forced to it.
I'll definitely skip this league and play on standard until it ends if what I saw is true for Blade Vortex.
"
JavaMaster написал:
"
Vaydra написал:
Please give Flasks an item sound

+1

+2
Yes, Poe needs an Auction House.
So essence drain doesn't have the hit portion on secondary explosion targets, but can the explosion apply Decay??
State of Beyond Mechanic: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3441741

State of Blight Mechanic: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3470384

State of Harbinger Mechanic: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3473629
"
Now deals 32 to 47 Cold damage at gem level 1 (from 24 to 35) and 666 to 999 Cold damage at gem level 20 (from 668 to 1002).

This is not a buff.
This is not a nerf.

This is a meme.
Последняя редакция: MarkoszHU. Время: 6 марта 2019 г., 12:38:25

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация