Path of Exile: Synthesis Patch Notes

I really don't think that the poets pen nerf is only 12%. Especially if your not using Frenzy for frenzy charges..
This is just dumb if you ask me, i really wish that they didn't promise us that they won't touch the other ways we cast spells but nah most spells people use for cast on crit are nerfed and poet pen is nerfd.. yeah that about 2/3 of the ways we cast spells nerfed.

Also they wanted less immunity but they have yet to nerf perma immortal call..
Then they buff OP ES with easy ES leech on tree.. Like ES builds needed leech rate..

Over all i don't like this patch nor will i play next league because it just feels to forced and controlled.. They are basically killing my poets pen char and forcing me to hand cast.. all because they want more people to hand cast spells?

Maybe if you want more people to hand cast you make combos with hand casting like Frost bolt and Ice nova.. that stuff is fun and fresh dmg numbers are still boring. Unless i don't one shot bosses with Hand casting i won't be using it because its just beyond boring.
"
Wickedliker написал:
I really don't think that the poets pen nerf is only 12%. Especially if your not using Frenzy for frenzy charges..
This is just dumb if you ask me, i really wish that they didn't promise us that they won't touch the other ways we cast spells but nah most spells people use for cast on crit are nerfed and poet pen is nerfd.. yeah that about 2/3 of the ways we cast spells nerfed.

Also they wanted less immunity but they have yet to nerf perma immortal call..
Then they buff OP ES with easy ES leech on tree.. Like ES builds needed leech rate..

Over all i don't like this patch nor will i play next league because it just feels to forced and controlled.. They are basically killing my poets pen char and forcing me to hand cast.. all because they want more people to hand cast spells?

Maybe if you want more people to hand cast you make combos with hand casting like Frost bolt and Ice nova.. that stuff is fun and fresh dmg numbers are still boring. Unless i don't one shot bosses with Hand casting i won't be using it because its just beyond boring.

PP required no real investment and it has changed a bit. That´s a good thing.
On the other hand you can still play your PP build just fine if you adapt to new situation (invest in attack speed etc).

"
Mega95 написал:
Sad to see blade vortex got nerfed again.
Thought to play it this league too, but I guess I'll have to skip league completely (as I don't like spells in general, just liked that one).

I'm not hating on the game, but it's just that I'm disappointed and have to share it with other people who may agree. It certainly looks like game mainly progresses in good direction, but these nerfs just aren't my thing (especially because statsticks got (almost) destroyed last league).

BV has been one of a few top skills for so long. It deserved being nerfed.

On the other hand there are new possibilities how to boost your hand-casting skills (new aura, improved support gems) so in fact it might be a buff for some BV builds.
Последняя редакция: Rakiii. Время: 6 марта 2019 г., 12:52:22
"
Rakiii написал:
"
Mega95 написал:
Thought to play it this league too, but I guess I'll have to skip league completely (as I don't like spells in general, just liked that one).

I'm not hating on the game, but it's just that I'm disappointed and have to share it with other people who may agree. It certainly looks like game mainly progresses in good direction, but these nerfs just aren't my thing (especially because statsticks got (almost) destroyed last league).

On the other hand there are new possibilities how to boost your hand-casting skills (new aura, improved support gems) so in fact it might be a buff for some BV builds.

It depends who's using the build, too.
As I don't have enough time to put into the game because of work,
I can't try many things and get results I had here (which were poor to begin with), so it's a big nerf for me...
I can't grind for 100+ exalted on league to get 2+mil dps on 3h blade vortex, which is the only variation I play, and here I barely had 1.8mil dps, didn't manage to kill uber elder (I know, skill matters, but now it'll be even more difficult).

I know it was one of top skills, but why not nerf all the top skills then?
There are some with far more dmg and still weren't nerfed, and yet slayer cyclone (other build I like), and BV get nerfed twice in a row...

If it's more expensive to reach same results, I'll consider it a nerf, as it was already expensive to reach reasonable dmg and survivability for me...

As I mentioned, I don't have near enough time to put into the game or skill to get as good as most people do, but I still liked the game as it was.
Now I feel like I'll enjoy it even less than I enjoyed Incursion or previous league...
Последняя редакция: Mega95. Время: 6 марта 2019 г., 13:11:04
"
madcat2k3 написал:
Tbh at that depth what do you expect? Dude, that's less than 0.2% of the entire league that made it that deep.

Yes, 800 depth is difficult to reach, but i found something similar at much lower depth :

"
Mega95 написал:
"
Rakiii написал:
"
Mega95 написал:

It depends who's using the build, too.
As I don't have enough time to put into the game because of work,
I can't try many things and get results I had here (which were poor to begin with), so it's a big nerf for me...
I can't grind for 100+ exalted on league to get 2+mil dps on 3h blade vortex, which is the only variation I play, and here I barely had 1.8mil dps, didn't manage to kill uber elder (I know, skill matters, but now it'll be even more difficult).

I know it was one of top skills, but why not nerf all the top skills then?
There are some with far more dmg and still weren't nerfed, and yet slayer cyclone (other build I like), and BV get nerfed twice in a row...

If it's more expensive to reach same results, I'll consider it a nerf, as it was already expensive to reach reasonable dmg and survivability for me...

As I mentioned, I don't have near enough time to put into the game or skill to get as good as most people do, but I still liked the game as it was.
Now I feel like I'll enjoy it even less than I enjoyed Incursion or previous league...

Many top skills get nerfed too (PP, some traps/mines - arc/gc, some CoC, …)
BV is still super strong and as I have said before there are new things you can use to boost your damage or whatever and it doesn´t require xx exalts(spell leech, spell aura, damage curses are more effective vs bosses, new items, …)
If you play league you can try different things or if you have limited time consider playing std league.
HF:)
Последняя редакция: Rakiii. Время: 6 марта 2019 г., 13:32:11
League shit !!! I wish you, GGG, make fun of yourself, instead of us Communities !!!
I can still use my poets pen? Woah
You can still Hand cast spells as well they didn't need to kill my off meta pots pen build just to make hand casting better by raw dmg buffs..
Its beyond hopeless for pets pen users. Our 2ex build was to much for this game.. and its a global nerf... meaning that i won't even be able to enjoy my poets pen in standard. This is just a dead game for me now. Hope you all enjoy hand casting like its 2013.
Последняя редакция: Wickedliker. Время: 6 марта 2019 г., 13:49:26
"
Wickedliker написал:
I can still use my poets pen? Woah
You can still Hand cast spells as well they didn't need to kill my off meta pots pen build just to make hand casting better by raw dmg buffs..
Its beyond hopeless for pets pen users. Our 2ex build was to much for this game.. and its a global nerf... meaning that i won't even be able to enjoy my poets pen in standard. This is just a dead game for me now. Hope you all enjoy hand casting like its 2013.

Adapt or bye
all in all no change whatsoever for the heavy* players.

*heavy player - I define a heavy player, one individual that, after coming from work, allocates ~3 to 4 hours every day playing POE. That's, I recon, the 80-90% of your customer base... you know, those poor souls you will find in the customer base not being able to reach the 24 challenge mark, nor being able to kill the Martermind, Uber Atziri, nor even Shaper in the 3months league timeline, haven't got the chance to see a single mirror in more than 4 years of playing, and usually getting ~3 pure exalts drops per league. I'm sure you know this already, you have the stats.
...and as of last league: not being able to unlock all upgrades neither.
Последняя редакция: KarpolanDemesand. Время: 6 марта 2019 г., 14:09:55
You guys are doing a fucking poor job, how can you handle this in 3 months... Beach is so good in N-Z ?

Shuffling atlas again? Why? Lack of imagination ?
Nerf Slayer. Needed ? Too much slayers ?
Next step : double strike nerf, Jugg slam nerf and Bloodseker claws nerf.

Oh leech nerf, breach nerf, slayer nerf, fun nerf...
Three month for this fucking joke.
And you do Nothing for melee, three month for spell mana cost testing, nerf broken spell and adds 17 items ! Wow.
Impressive.

Next time : Don't touch melee stuff, subcontract order with players/streamers/carpenters/anythings but you, you're not qualified.
Thanks.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация