Path of Exile: Synthesis Patch Notes

Perch Nets hype
Chaos, here I come!
Embrace the vaal and the corruption! Only then, you will be bless by Atziri. That's how I got a Headhunter in the Atziri Apex of Sacrifice!
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHOOOOO Go HAND CASTING
Oh thank god, my build made it through with only a 5 percent nerf, i was scared yesterday, glad to see slayer survived what everyone thought would be a horrible death lol! keep it up friends we all love you!
Fixed some bugs related to the large map device variants in hideouts.

Praying this means the name stays in place and no more flickering!
Well there went my excitement for this league....I get toning down something but outright making it unplayable is just ridiculous... ugh stop making unique build defining items if you're just gonna nerf it to worthlessness.

I $^*&ing love this game but each patch you're just making me enjoy it less and less....again nerfing and toning down I get but to make shit just straight up destroy builds how is that enjoyable? I've donated so much to this game since beta because I've loved the depth and updates but to continually destroying builds to literally unplayable is pushing me away.
Последняя редакция: Haiatu. Время: 5 марта 2019 г., 20:39:43
i dont think that really qualifies as a nerf, i think it will really amp the single target abilities, while only slightly killing the map clear speed
Man, I want to do a different build, but these ED and chaos buffs keeps me coming back.
Ice Nova
Mana Cost at gem level 1 is now 8 (was 10).
Mana Cost at gem level 20 is now 23 (was 31).
Now has a cast time of 0.7 seconds (from 0.8).
Now deals 18 to 26 Cold damage at gem level 1 (from 19 to 28) and 518 to 762 Cold damage at gem level 20 (from 632 to 930).
Now adds 3 to 4 Cold damage against Chilled enemies at gem level 1 (unchanged) and 79 to 116 Cold damage against Chilled enemies at gem level 20 (from 97 to 141).
Now has an added damage effectiveness of 120% (from 130%).

This is a pretty huge nerf yknow.
I know why you do this, but think about those who do hand cast, do they really get rewarded for nerf as big as this?

Also why not fix for trash aura that depend 100% on Watcher Eye, like Vitality?
Should just gives 200 flat life like Discipline gives 200 flat ES.

Do you really want ES to be meta for 3 leagues straight this bad?
Why're you ok with 18k es build roaming around and not caring about life build at all?

Also I don't get it. How come Loreweave warrant a nerf while HH is left alone even though HH is more OP in every perceivable way?
Why you allow some items to be broken while the more accessible items need to be gutted ?
Последняя редакция: mic01851165. Время: 5 марта 2019 г., 20:37:14
Why the nerf to Tombfist attack speed? at least replace it with another mod not just remove completely.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация