Path of Exile: Synthesis Patch Notes

"
elbowfrag написал:
"
ChefoSLR написал:
"
Tombfist no longer grants 6-10% increased Attack Speed. Existing versions of this item will lose the increased Attack Speed if a Divine Orb is used. Do it. We dare you.

You clowns are actually kidding me right? You're not seriously nerfing Tombfist and leaving Inpulsa's untouched. You are not ACTUALLY this tone-deaf and ignorant of the state of your own game, correct?

Buffing casters obviously meant nerfing melee so that in 3.7 they can buff melee from useless back to our current state of sorta-useless.

lol my thoughts exactly.. They should have done something with melee before even touching casting again. Melee has been ignored for like 2-3 years.
"Don't Tread on Me"
"
Added a Maximum Resistances Maximum. You can no longer have your Maximum Resistances (and therefore your Resistances) raised above 90% from any source.

So I guess includes chaos resistance as well, CI would grant 100% chaos.
"
TenTonBlue написал:
"
Johnny_Annihilation написал:
LF melee players support group to share the pain
They already said they are making the melee changes in 3.7, stop whining.

They """"""""""""""""""""""""revamped"""""""""""""""""""""""" the spells in this patch that they hyped to shit. I guarantee you they'll give melee skills the exact same treatment. I'm entirely expecting them to accidentally put Berserker in a worse spot than it is in currently.

also r/woosh
I wanted to create a build with cyclone slayer to start the league,:'(
"
The three Two-Toned Boots basetypes have had their implicit resistance values lowered to 8-12% (from 15-20%). Existing versions will be changed to these values if a Blessed Orb is used.

"
TenTonBlue написал:
"
Johnny_Annihilation написал:
LF melee players support group to share the pain
They already said they are making the melee changes in 3.7, stop whining.

Actually, they didn't. They said they pushed melee changes to 3.7 and beyond
"
Confucianism написал:
"
Added a Maximum Resistances Maximum. You can no longer have your Maximum Resistances (and therefore your Resistances) raised above 90% from any source.

So I guess includes chaos resistance as well, CI would grant 100% chaos.

No CI was immunity, not 100% so it still does the same exact thing as before.
"
jkoele написал:
66% reduced curse effectiveness against Uniques bosses:

Temp Chains, level 20: 14 - (14 * .66) = 4.76

That's right, folks. Reserving 35% of your mana will give you less than 5% action speed reduction for a unique boss. Invest in defensive curses today!

Old Temporal Chain on Shaper = 0.3 x 0.2 = 0.06 = 6% slow.

Now it works even worse on boss. GGG is such a clown lolz...

Also they make this type of bs mod possible on Delve boss and then give this nerf? Do they want all their classes be Jugg or Occultist and the only way to fight boss is having 18k es and 10k+ regen/ on hit heal? Why do they want curse to be this bad against bosses?

https://youtu.be/B1Sj8jo2YGE
Последняя редакция: mic01851165. Время: 5 марта 2019 г., 20:52:00
RIP dual wield Poet's Pen

I'll cherish the memories...
Wait, did they actually nerf enfeeble/tchains?

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация