3.6.1 Patch Notes

The game is almost unplayable for me around certain builds and just being around other players tends to cause my game to slow down to a snail pace or freeze long enough to get me killed. :( I am a dedicated aurabot runner so this is extremely frustrating for me as I am unable to participate in content with friends as much as I'd like to be. Please fix the slowdowns and crashes please.
This is ridiculous. Its beyond frustrating not even being able to level because of dying to a random syndicate event that freezes me for 15 full seconds. Why is there even a stupid event that randomly portals in on you? Just leave the other 2 encounters (the instanced zoned and the fortress requiring the doors being broken) in. That way I can just choose to completely ignore them like usual and not have to worry about it. I guess its back to Apex.
Please for the sake of this league

FIX BETRAYAL LAG
ADD OPT-OUT FROM BETRAYAL
LOWER SYNDICATE DAMAGE/DEFENSES (make it Rogues level)
It's ridiculous that Syndicate members have higher defense/offense than guardians

anything from the list above would temporary fix the issue and let the people play while you take your time to fix the massive lag (crashes/0fps freezes)
Are you guys insane or crazy? How it's possible Syndicate not get nerf and freeze fixes.

SET UP PRIORITY FOR THAT CRITICAL ISSUE FFS !!!
Not even a mention of the Intervention spawn crashes? Look it's like this if I can't run Betrayal because it freezes my machine every time, I can't get veiled items, and if I can't get veiled items I'm cut off from half the crafting system. Now if I'm cut off from half the crafting system, I have no desire to continue this league.
Did you fix the Synthesis bug where item synthesising is a huge waste of time that pretty much always makes you end up with a worse item than you put in?

Also
"
soleswo написал:
I guess its back to Apex.

lmao
Последняя редакция: fruitsofthesun. Время: 14 марта 2019 г., 18:49:01
Arcane Surge Support isn't working for me. I've tried with several spells. It shows that the links are working, but when I cast the spell I don't get the buff. I'm a trickster btw, dunno if it's an interaction with the Ghost Shrouds.
man, almost one week in and there is no intervention fix yet? that is really frustrating. this league is going to be forgotten if they don't fix this ASAP. at this point, you might as well change the minimum spec info on steam to say that this game requires an SSD.
ITT: people who don't understand how game dev or bug fixing works. GGG is aware of the issues with Intervention but because of Syndicate being core to how crafted mods are discovered it has to remain and be something players work around. This is also why it's not as easy as "just fix it" or "just turn it off". Programming doesn't work like that.
Betrayal lags fix when?
I literaly can't play if intervention spawns in map.
Just 5-10 sec lag and client crush/ressurect in town.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация