[3.11]QUEEN OF NECROMANCY - STRONGEST ZOMBIES EVER? 55M+ DPS 7K+ LIFE MAX BLOCK 90% CHAOS RES

As far as stances go I've just used Flesh and Stone forever for the auto-blind and reduced damage from far away enemies. I've never put on blood stance ever. Was able to get to level 90 in hardcore nice and comfy that way.

Ramblings about what I've tried with overleech so far:
Скрытый текст

Finally dinged 96 so I've been running into trouble trying to die on purpose to see how overleech feels. Offering to the Serpent is going to be strictly inferior to Soul Tether even though you can stack more strength with a nice elder belt. The overleech makes things smooth as expected but you often find yourself at capped life waiting for your 2k+ energy shield to start recharging as legion mobs are pounding you. There's nothing wrong with it, it just doesn't feel as good as insta-leeching to full life/ES and staying there like with Soul Tether. Overleech in general "feels" like 1k extra EHP while running around.

Playing around I think you really need Vaal Pact to get the full leech experience. With just my normal leech + regen I couldn't go completely AFK in the middle of strong packs like I wanted.

Geofri's + Soul Tether + Shaper's Touch Vaal Pact overleech with a full stacking of the + ES pieces like clarity mana as extra ES Watcher's Eye is interesting. There's already a character with 13k EHP using a wand/shield. It's probably 1/4-1/3 of the damage of the regular build, which is still plenty to obliterate all content but 5 way legions and tanky blight bosses quickly. Kind of a pain to stack attributes and resists using the 2h mace but it's probably doable to 11k EHP. I'm going to try it later in the league once things shake out and items get cheaper.

On a side note, if you don't have a good Lethal Pride and your damage is already sufficient a Glorious Vanity - Doryani is great! For 5 skill points you get 1,500 ES. You don't need to divine it at all. At worst the travel nodes will turn into nothing, which is fine.

Looking at the chaos version of the build I don't think it's more expensive than the regular version at all if you're starting from scratch! Skipping skellies = you don't need a 6L Saqawal = you save ~4ex linking if you wish. 4W Triad Grips are 4.5ex right now. Barely an increase in cost unless I'm missing something.

Edit: For Animate Guardian I took the gem out of my gear and replaced it with another Animate Guardian gem that I was leveling in my offhand and summoned him and he still had his gear (Victario's Flight was active.) Someone earlier in the thread said that the Animate Guardian "gear" is tied to your particular character and not one gem in particular. Don't quote me on that since I don't know.
Последняя редакция: DiabloImmoral. Время: 16 сент. 2019 г., 23:23:33
By the way, for the weapon craft you can also use a shaper AXE. There are more mods so mace is still better probably but it is possible.
"
Msciwoj написал:
By the way, for the weapon craft you can also use a shaper AXE. There are more mods so mace is still better probably but it is possible.

I dare you to find me a single 2 Handed Shaper Axe ANYWHERE in the game that has Support by level X Maim on it.

Please don't spread misinformation, there is no hit for this in any of the leagues, even Standard.

And if you mean the 1 handed axe, well 1 handed is completely useless. What you need is Zombies in a 7 Link, not in a 4 Link. You'd be losing 70% of the DPS.
"
DiabloImmoral написал:
On a side note, if you don't have a good Lethal Pride and your damage is already sufficient a Glorious Vanity - Doryani is great! For 5 skill points you get 1,500 ES. You don't need to divine it at all. At worst the travel nodes will turn into nothing, which is fine.

I wonder if the bypassing is at all beneficial?

Which location are you thinking to put the jewel?

I switched to shapers touch/geofris/soul tether/vaal pact and I feel less like a badass summoner and more like a god lmao, it feels so untouchable. The constant leech is so strong.

I'm really missing Grave Intentions 10% Life as ES though. My spectres are losing life much more than they ever did with that. Already had one die that used to never die on me.
Последняя редакция: vegeto079. Время: 17 сент. 2019 г., 0:06:28
"
SilkySlim написал:
"
Mecielle написал:
"
RobinSparklz написал:
Does your animate guardian keep the stuff when you upgrade your level 20 gem to 20% level 1?

I never tried it. But it should. No matter what else you do with the gem, vaal it, drop it, put it into your stash for a few months, it keeps the gear. So my guess is that is keeps it. As far as I know, only dying makes it lose the gear.

I would guess the exact opposite. I doubt you're getting the same gem back -- I'm willing to bet its a brand new gem, so it wouldn't keep your gear.

It keeps the equips no matter what UNLESS it gets killed, so don’t be afraid to turn it into a level 1 20%. An easy test would be buying a brand new gem and summon your AG, the equips would still be there. I’m pretty sure the equipment information goes with your character rather than the gem itself.
"
vegeto079 написал:
"
DiabloImmoral написал:

I switched to shapers touch/geofris/soul tether/vaal pact and I feel less like a badass summoner and more like a god lmao, it feels so untouchable. The constant leech is so strong.

I slotted it in the bottom left by Iron Grip. It eats a 5% life node but nothing else of importance. You could also put it way in the far right corner by Vaal Pact (that's where Slayers who used it put it last season.) If you come at Vaal Pact from the right to grab Beef it's the same number of points, or if you come from the left it takes 6 points.
"
LordAzuRa написал:
"
Msciwoj написал:

I dare you to find me a single 2 Handed Shaper Axe ANYWHERE in the game that has Support by level X Maim on it.

Please don't spread misinformation, there is no hit for this in any of the leagues, even Standard.

And if you mean the 1 handed axe, well 1 handed is completely useless. What you need is Zombies in a 7 Link, not in a 4 Link. You'd be losing 70% of the DPS.

May be you should try to find fortify on it?
"
Msciwoj написал:
Do you use a carrion golem for the buff at all in the skele version? Or do you let the golems go completely? The buff seems nice.
I honestly couldn’t say what most people going skellies are doing, but I’m in a similar boat with Dancing Duo. I have 2 golems, and they are each in unset rings. Once I craft my mace I’ll drop to only Zombies. I don’t really see the need for skellies. I run around with ~115% movement speed, and my Zombies kill everything behind me. My gear is trash, not even close to 1000 strength...really should do something about that.
"
DiabloImmoral написал:
"
vegeto079 написал:
"
DiabloImmoral написал:

I slotted it in the bottom left by Iron Grip. It eats a 5% life node but nothing else of importance. You could also put it way in the far right corner by Vaal Pact (that's where Slayers who used it put it last season.) If you come at Vaal Pact from the right to grab Beef it's the same number of points, or if you come from the left it takes 6 points.

By pulling all from life nodes it brings me from 6180 life 3517 ES (9697 EHP)
To 5531 life 5715 ES (11246 EHP). That's 16% more!

nice idea :)

My spectres are dying since dropping Grave Intentions. I'm not sure how to keep them alive - just seems like they don't recover health fast enough. I think I only have 1% regen on the tree right now. I could get 2% but that seems like still probably too slow..
Последняя редакция: vegeto079. Время: 17 сент. 2019 г., 0:45:35
nvm
Последняя редакция: Mecielle. Время: 17 сент. 2019 г., 0:57:49

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация