[3.11]QUEEN OF NECROMANCY - STRONGEST ZOMBIES EVER? 55M+ DPS 7K+ LIFE MAX BLOCK 90% CHAOS RES

"
Qlidascope написал:
Cleaned up the guide quite abit, deleted old non-relevant spoilers!
Added a tier list for go-to items!
Added a chaos convertion section! Chaos convertion is broken! ^^

Seems like alot of Soul tether / overleech discussions has been going on ._.
I like triad grip for chaos convertion, and uhm... If we drop elder belt for soultether we'd lose 700 flat life, 210 strength, and a zambie :C I don't like that for the energyshield overleech thingy.

in full chaos conversion

haste better then blasphemy+despair ?

y have curse only 1 and from AG
AG dont aoe and single hit this way curse weak

if use despair as aura this AOE
and plz help me with craft

Step 5:
Once we hit the +1 socketed gems and level 20 or 18 maim we have to do the most expensive steps. So here we go, buy a Craicic Chimeral beast and beast craft a magic imprint of the weapon. Once you have the imprint, regal the weapon and annul the regaled mod of. Keep doing this until you have something like this, regarding the mods.

Once you have the imprint, regal the weapon and annul the regaled mod of.

how to annul imprint? i newer use inprint and dont know how this mechaniks work
Switched from Skellies to Chaos shenanigans. The improvement is good. Mobs drop like flies, minatour with 44% more life dead in 3 seconds LUL.

God speed farming, running at 180% movement speed, no need to stop at all, mobs drop dead all around. Holy moly! Great improvement.

Also, get more slots for vaal molten shell for "Oh shit" moments. Even thought with less 250 hp, I feel like I play a lot safer now with vaal molten shell.
"
101zombi101 написал:
and plz help me with craft

Step 5:
Once we hit the +1 socketed gems and level 20 or 18 maim we have to do the most expensive steps. So here we go, buy a Craicic Chimeral beast and beast craft a magic imprint of the weapon. Once you have the imprint, regal the weapon and annul the regaled mod of. Keep doing this until you have something like this, regarding the mods.

Once you have the imprint, regal the weapon and annul the regaled mod of.

how to annul imprint? i newer use inprint and dont know how this mechaniks work

Use an annulment orb on your weapon to (hopefully) get rid of the mod you got by regaling. If you fail, then use the imprint: right-click on imprint, then click on weapon.

If your annulment succeeding, do not use the imprint - go to Step 6.
Последняя редакция: hankinsohl. Время: 17 сент. 2019 г., 2:06:55
Any thoughts on picking up Mistress of Sacrifice for the Chaos variant? We’d get 12% life as ES (scaled with Int) with more ele res than CoD provides, and it would add another 6 seconds to the duration. If picking up that Ascendency, Enduring Bond nodes, and linking to Increased Duration, it should make the buff last for up to 27 seconds and provide additional duration to guard skills, convocation, etc. Downside of losing the attack/cast speed and flat damage from auras. The ES would more than make up for the lost hp from gloves.

"
101zombi101 написал:
in full chaos conversion

haste better then blasphemy+despair ?

y have curse only 1 and from AG
AG dont aoe and single hit this way curse weak

if use despair as aura this AOE
If you want a despair aura, use a Witchfire Brew flask.
"
jackietran24 написал:
Switched from Skellies to Chaos shenanigans. The improvement is good. Mobs drop like flies, minatour with 44% more life dead in 3 seconds LUL.

God speed farming, running at 180% movement speed, no need to stop at all, mobs drop dead all around. Holy moly! Great improvement.

Also, get more slots for vaal molten shell for "Oh shit" moments. Even thought with less 250 hp, I feel like I play a lot safer now with vaal molten shell.

Sounds very good - can you, or someone else post a video of the chaos gameplay?
Some questions about Lethal Pride.

Which one should i buy for this build? Kaom, Kiloava or Rakiata?
Also does the amount of warriors have any influence?
Bit confused on how this jewel works :D

Thanks...

Последняя редакция: Anguis. Время: 17 сент. 2019 г., 2:52:33
"
jackietran24 написал:

So what exactly did you change? Just swapped a gem in your zombie setup it looks like... Or was there more?
Hey folks. im a bit confused. how does this build trigger commander of darkness? for me neither pride, flesh and stone, nor the aspect gave me the resistances. what am i missing here?
How is this builds performance in blighted t12+ maps ?

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация