[3.11]QUEEN OF NECROMANCY - STRONGEST ZOMBIES EVER? 55M+ DPS 7K+ LIFE MAX BLOCK 90% CHAOS RES

"
hankinsohl написал:
"
jackietran24 написал:
Switched from Skellies to Chaos shenanigans. The improvement is good. Mobs drop like flies, minatour with 44% more life dead in 3 seconds LUL.

God speed farming, running at 180% movement speed, no need to stop at all, mobs drop dead all around. Holy moly! Great improvement.

Also, get more slots for vaal molten shell for "Oh shit" moments. Even thought with less 250 hp, I feel like I play a lot safer now with vaal molten shell.

Sounds very good - can you, or someone else post a video of the chaos gameplay?

Here's the minotaur run in action.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nmsCNssmRD0
Последняя редакция: jackietran24. Время: 17 сент. 2019 г., 3:32:01
I'm confused, does switching to chaos actually improve your overall DPS? How so? Thanks
"
jackietran24 написал:
"
hankinsohl написал:
"
jackietran24 написал:
Switched from Skellies to Chaos shenanigans. The improvement is good. Mobs drop like flies, minatour with 44% more life dead in 3 seconds LUL.

God speed farming, running at 180% movement speed, no need to stop at all, mobs drop dead all around. Holy moly! Great improvement.

Also, get more slots for vaal molten shell for "Oh shit" moments. Even thought with less 250 hp, I feel like I play a lot safer now with vaal molten shell.

Care to share a pob link?
"
vax написал:

Care to share a pob link?

https://pastebin.com/BstKcCpb
Here it is. I use mistress oF sacrifice instead of commander of darkness for that sweet extra energy shield and skill duration. So my phase run is up all the time and my ES goes from 350 to 1692 (+1200 EHP) which is really sweet!
Последняя редакция: jackietran24. Время: 17 сент. 2019 г., 4:27:48
"
jackietran24 написал:
"
hankinsohl написал:
"
jackietran24 написал:

Cheers!
"
Solauf написал:
How is this builds performance in blighted t12+ maps ?

Ez game :-)
"
Mecielle написал:

I gotta admit, I have not cast one Offering spell since I was level 70. I am 96.5 now and have done uncountable numbers of T16 Guardian maps and Uber Elders.

But yea, maybe I will try the chaos setup some time. For now I started another build, got a bit tired of the passive nature of minion builds, but will keep this one and not sell the gear for now. Will wait and see how I like an autobomber that wrecks Elder Toxic Sewers in 25 seconds :D

Thanks again for the thread, OP. And I will try to stay active here to give some advice when needed.

Not much of a deep delver are ya, mate?
Последняя редакция: hankinsohl. Время: 17 сент. 2019 г., 5:37:43
"
Enthendor написал:
Hey folks. im a bit confused. how does this build trigger commander of darkness? for me neither pride, flesh and stone, nor the aspect gave me the resistances. what am i missing here?

y must use baner ot pricious 1lvl or clarity 1 lvl any cheap aura wot affect you
"
Anguis написал:
Some questions about Lethal Pride.

Which one should i buy for this build? Kaom, Kiloava or Rakiata?
Also does the amount of warriors have any influence?
Bit confused on how this jewel works :D

Thanks...

when y use divine orb reroll all stats number and name

thus way no mean wot you byuing

meaning only numbers wot y have

this need test and reroll many times before y catch neddey roll
Последняя редакция: 101zombi101. Время: 17 сент. 2019 г., 5:58:30
Worth something?

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация