[3.11]QUEEN OF NECROMANCY - STRONGEST ZOMBIES EVER? 55M+ DPS 7K+ LIFE MAX BLOCK 90% CHAOS RES

Can't seem to find any POB links anymore, can you add a phys one?
This build is sooo uber, better enjoy it before they nerf it :D
Hi every one.

I haven't read the whole 12X pages of this thread but i love playing this build.

But i was wondering if the cyclopean coil was a good belt alternative for our belt. Good life pool and 15% increased attributes seems to be a solid choice no ?
"
Uoykai написал:
"
LordAzuRa написал:
"
Msciwoj написал:
By the way, for the weapon craft you can also use a shaper AXE. There are more mods so mace is still better probably but it is possible.

I dare you to find me a single 2 Handed Shaper Axe ANYWHERE in the game that has Support by level X Maim on it.

Please don't spread misinformation, there is no hit for this in any of the leagues, even Standard.

And if you mean the 1 handed axe, well 1 handed is completely useless. What you need is Zombies in a 7 Link, not in a 4 Link. You'd be losing 70% of the DPS.

May be you should try to find fortify on it?

Sorry, I was checking the available mods on https://poeaffix.net/2h-axe.php#/, and it clearly says Maim is possible. But then yes, I can't really find a single weapon on the market that has it. Probably an error on the page then.
Hey dude(s). Love the build, been a fan of baron since it was released (was pissed when they cut the minion str in half but oh well, certainly doesn't under-perform now.)

I feel I'm in a pretty good spot rn with the current build as I'm able to do Red Elder on T15 deathless, but obvs I wanna go further. Anyone have advice on what I should prioritize for upgrading?

P.S I'm not exactly rich in the league so far. I've only got about 100c on hand and some measly items to sell for about another 1 ex total.

Thanks for the build btw! One thing I'm doing is stocking up on some Triad Gloves to 4white because I love the idea of having reflect-proof minions.
yea, what about it
Hello gabe
"
Msciwoj написал:

Sorry, I was checking the available mods on https://poeaffix.net/2h-axe.php#/, and it clearly says Maim is possible. But then yes, I can't really find a single weapon on the market that has it. Probably an error on the page then.

Poeaffix is super outdated, you should use https://poedb.tw/mod.php
"
GuppiTheSlayer написал:
Hello gabe
Not bad! It certainly goes to show a staff is quite viable. If rolling chaos, L16 Fortify is still superior to L20 Maim, staves provide a defensive aspect maces lack, Zombies can still reach L30, and all spell gems benefit from +2 levels. Very nice indeed! The other 4 support gems don’t benefit from +1 level, but everyone keeps saying the build doesn’t need more damage, so meh.

Only change I’d “have” recommended is imprinting and annulling physical damage mod. Certainly don’t do it now that everything is crafted.
"
GuppiTheSlayer написал:
Hello gabe

This is really good for chaos set-up. Minions beside Zombies and auras get +2 levels too, which is neat.

Besides, that +18% block chance is good for defensive as well.
Последняя редакция: jackietran24. Время: 17 сент. 2019 г., 12:29:16
Is this any good for this build?

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация