[3.11]QUEEN OF NECROMANCY - STRONGEST ZOMBIES EVER? 55M+ DPS 7K+ LIFE MAX BLOCK 90% CHAOS RES

"
Qlidascope написал:
"
Rato86 написал:
"
Qlidascope написал:

check out the chaos conversion spoiler at the bottom of the guide ^^

Very nice... thanks again!! I will try this version... :D

Guys, pls, i'm noob and lazy casual standard player... someone can help me with some hints?

gem links, way in tree, etc etc

my char are 'vampire la sombra' in STD.

Idk how to link items here too, if someone can teach me... i search in google but appears posts from 2012/2013 and I couldn't do it!

ty everyone!!

check out the PoB, other than that read the changes ^^

I'm reading everything here since page 1 haha... and idk much about PoB, but i do some changes and check in the program to see its better or no!
\/

Sorry for my poor english!!

/\
"
Msciwoj написал:
Hi mate, thanks lots for the guide! Well written and all!

I played necro once, in Betrayal, and it was a pure skele build, without zombies, with Victario Charity, Hatred, Grip of the Council and Ele Equilibrium shenaningans. It was very strong but I wanted something different. I was split between doing some zombie action with Baron or going skele mages! I like skeles to much to give them up. I went the skele mages route and I don't really know, the clearing is good, but boss damage is bad even after swapping some gems, so I use Tukohama Vanguards for bosses but that means I can't have buffing spectres. I also have zombies just for fun and defense, with meat shield so they taunt, but I am running out of links at this point. Also, the problem is I don't really know what to do next with them, and how to improve the build further. I mean, it's far from optimal, but things like getting a busted helmet for spectres or a 6 link femurs (I have 5link atm) can only get me so far. Also I went MoM but I am missing having auras :P

Anyway, I will try to think of a way of making that work and if I give up, I will switch to this. It looks like a very solid build that can be continuously improved and worked on, with strength stacking and all, I know what to do here. Also, I didn't want to repeat the previous build but this would be different enough so I am happy.

One question so it isn't purely a rant. Do you use a carrion golem for the buff at all in the skele version? Or do you let the golems go completely? The buff seems nice.

sounds like a fun adventure you're on sir!

The carrion golem isn't as good as it might seem.. Sadly :(
"
Mecielle написал:
"
RobinSparklz написал:
Does your animate guardian keep the stuff when you upgrade your level 20 gem to 20% level 1?

I never tried it. But it should. No matter what else you do with the gem, vaal it, drop it, put it into your stash for a few months, it keeps the gear. So my guess is that is keeps it. As far as I know, only dying makes it lose the gear.

One thing about AG I discover recently:

the items keep in the 'char' not in the gem...

my old spectres/flame golem summoner was using kingmaker etc, i change the gem to this zombiemancer and the buffs dont appear...

so i back to old char, and its appear again!

so itens are 'closed' to the gem, but just of 'same char'!
\/

Sorry for my poor english!!

/\
"
Surfinn написал:
I'm confused, does switching to chaos actually improve your overall DPS? How so? Thanks

even though we lose some flat physical damage, we scale it back using 1. withing touch that grants 30% of physical as chaos, furthermore we use spirit offering that also grants 30% physical as extra chaos. We also apply withered stack when our zombies hit the target at 25% to apply per hit. This increases chaos damage taken by 6% per stack and caps out at 15 stacks. This is very strong :D
I just want to say to people that you DON'T NEED all the crazy stuff that OP has to do this build properly...

The guide even says that in 3.8 the only con is that it is expensive... it is NOT! It's only expensive if you get all the crazy stuff like the OP mace etc which is totally NOT needed at all.

I never die.. I just did Uber Deathless.. my gems are not levelled.. I don't have quality on gems... I'm using a cheap 4ex Queens Escape.

All I'm saying is DON'T BE PUT OFF buy everyone totally min-maxing this build... it's not necessary at all.

You DON'T NEED flesh offering/bone armour/skitterbots/lethal prides etc and half of the other stuff people are throwing around..

You just pop flasks on cheap gear and run and you still clear maps just as fast and Uber Elder dies nearly as fast (maybe 2 seconds longer).

Just putting it out there because everyone is going so OP with this build trying to min-max the shit out of it and it's totally not needed. If you're still leveling, don't be put off or think you need that gear to do Uber Deathless. Only if you want to go crazy deep in delve might you need it (but you probably won't make it that far :D).

Последняя редакция: brunowa. Время: 17 сент. 2019 г., 7:30:24
"
101zombi101 написал:
"
Qlidascope написал:
Cleaned up the guide quite abit, deleted old non-relevant spoilers!
Added a tier list for go-to items!
Added a chaos convertion section! Chaos convertion is broken! ^^

Seems like alot of Soul tether / overleech discussions has been going on ._.
I like triad grip for chaos convertion, and uhm... If we drop elder belt for soultether we'd lose 700 flat life, 210 strength, and a zambie :C I don't like that for the energyshield overleech thingy.

in full chaos conversion

haste better then blasphemy+despair ?

y have curse only 1 and from AG
AG dont aoe and single hit this way curse weak

if use despair as aura this AOE

we only need despair on singletargets, as everything explodes. We'd rather drop despair as an aura and get skitterbots. (flat 20% dmg increase) :D
"
brunowa написал:
I just want to say to people that you DON'T NEED all the crazy stuff that OP has to do this build properly...

The guide even says that in 3.8 the only con is that it is expensive... it is NOT! It's only expensive if you get all the crazy stuff like the OP mace etc which is totally NOT needed at all.

I never die.. I just did Uber Deathless.. my gems are not levelled.. I don't have quality on gems... I'm using a cheap 4ex Queens Escape.

All I'm saying is DON'T BE PUT OFF buy everyone totally min-maxing this build... it's not necessary at all.

You DON'T NEED flesh offering/bone armour/skitterbots/lethal prides etc and half of the other stuff people are throwing around..

You just pop flasks on cheap gear and run and you still clear maps just as fast and Uber Elder dies nearly as fast (maybe 2 seconds longer).

Just putting it out there because everyone is going so OP with this build trying to min-max the shit out of it and it's totally not needed.

I totally agree with you. i did my first uber kill on 2x 5 links skellies and zombies with level 19 skill gems :D Thanks for sharing your expierence :D
Somehow double posted.
Последняя редакция: Qlidascope. Время: 17 сент. 2019 г., 7:26:11
"
101zombi101 написал:
"
Enthendor написал:
Hey folks. im a bit confused. how does this build trigger commander of darkness? for me neither pride, flesh and stone, nor the aspect gave me the resistances. what am i missing here?

y must use baner ot pricious 1lvl or clarity 1 lvl any cheap aura wot affect you

in the physical version we use warbanner to trigger commander of darkness ^^
"
101zombi101 написал:
and plz help me with craft

Step 5:
Once we hit the +1 socketed gems and level 20 or 18 maim we have to do the most expensive steps. So here we go, buy a Craicic Chimeral beast and beast craft a magic imprint of the weapon. Once you have the imprint, regal the weapon and annul the regaled mod of. Keep doing this until you have something like this, regarding the mods.

Once you have the imprint, regal the weapon and annul the regaled mod of.

how to annul imprint? i newer use inprint and dont know how this mechaniks work

Okay so im not sure where you're stuck so i'll give you the whole explaination.

When you buy the beast in the little orb thingy you go to the menagerie and right click it. This adds it to your "beast craft menu" at the blood altar. Then you pick your MAGIC mace up and throw it into the altar, while picking the beast for "magic imprint", you kill it and it gives you an imprint of the item. You then continue to regal the weapon and anulling of the mod you got. If you annul either of the two stats we want off, you use the imprint orb on the weapon to return it to its magic state. This is repeated until you annul of the mod that you regaled :D

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация