[3.11]QUEEN OF NECROMANCY - STRONGEST ZOMBIES EVER? 55M+ DPS 7K+ LIFE MAX BLOCK 90% CHAOS RES

No need for Vaal Skellies. After I got my Mace I basically never used them again. Zombies destroy high blight maps.
Hi everyone, probably it's already been asked but it's hard to find it :)

How numeric value of Lethal Pride would work?

Which number I would searching for?

Thanks everyone
A quick update on my gear.

I'm now on a CwC setup. It's insane.
I got an almost perfect roll on my chest without divining it^^
Is the 3% I miss that important ? Even with this 3% I can't fit any more aura.

I have also buy an elder belt.
And I manage to have 10% strength on my lethal pride.
I just reach the 1500 strength for 15 zombies.
I also got a kingmaker for my animate guardian.

I know I got two aspect of the avian ^^

So what's next ? a +1 zombie amulet ?
I should probably invest into a corrupted shaper touch
And also look for a better enchant for my Baron

My tree is pretty standard I guess I will grab more life nod as I progress.
Or I will respect some and get another Jewel slot.
I still think some Watcher eyes could be pretty sweet.
ig name leminorair
Последняя редакция: Leminorair. Время: 14 окт. 2019 г., 6:29:36

682 alterations, 2 regals 1 annul got me this :) cant complain

Последняя редакция: rolandojuantamad. Время: 14 окт. 2019 г., 9:18:43
"
Ynera написал:

Thanks everyone

apply divine orb -> check values -> repeat. May take 200 orbs for 10% if u not lucky
"
Vadash написал:
"
Ynera написал:

Thanks everyone

apply divine orb -> check values -> repeat. May take 200 orbs for 10% if u not lucky

This is my biggest tilt last time. I hit 10% str in 6 divines but thought no, 15% or bust so i rerolles. 22 divines later i have garbage still. Deleted the jewel out of rage.
Hi. I got to level 97 with this build and then started dying to Delve slightly more. Also died once to Uber Elder and a Synthesis Boss with crazy mods. The survivability is still great, if I avoid that content I should be able to level up no problem. I have 12ex budget left and I am wondering what should I concentrate on next. I also have lethal pride with 10% strength and some Efficient Trainings and Brawns (have a look on my tree) and in total I have 1502 strength - that requires taking this +30 strength node unfortunately.
My gear below, my goal is to improve Delve and one shot survivability, currently 7k life and 3k ES.
I use Flesh and Stone in Sand Stance.

Последняя редакция: Msciwoj. Время: 14 окт. 2019 г., 9:57:06
"
EDMOSES написал:
Just a quick question, minion damage support or brutality?
Thanks and first build i have used to take uber elder down so a BIG ty to op.
That depends on what you are running. In your specific case, you have Melee Phys, and Minion Damage is simply slightly better with no downside. You have Flesh Offering, so there is no significant source of non-chaos damage. With that said, go with a Brutality. Minion Damage would be better overall, but I’m not sure it’s worth socketing new colors and leveling a new gem unless you really want to. It does have the benefit of allowing a Minion Speed swap for clear.
"
Msciwoj написал:
Hi. I got to level 97 with this build and then started dying to Delve slightly more. Also died once to Uber Elder and a Synthesis Boss with crazy mods. The survivability is still great, if I avoid that content I should be able to level up no problem. I have 12ex budget left and I am wondering what should I concentrate on next. I also have lethal pride with 10% strength and some Efficient Trainings and Brawns (have a look on my tree) and in total I have 1502 strength - that requires taking this +30 strength node unfortunately.
My gear below, my goal is to improve Delve and one shot survivability, currently 7k life and 3k ES.
I use Flesh and Stone in Sand Stance.
As this is a gear question, I’ll stick to that, and I can’t view your tree at this time.
- You could go for a better Lethal Pride, but at 1500 you are good.
- You can go for a Talisman. Take an amulet like yours (cannot be Shaper or Elder) and craft it with a T1 or T3 Jorgin. T1 has a 1/12 shot at changing the implicit to +1 zombie, and T3 has a 1/7 chance at 12-16% attributes. It will corrupt and change nothing else. Blight enchantment will remain. Look on ~page 222 for an example.
- You can easily get a better belt. It only has T2 attributes. It will mess with your resistances though.
- You don’t really need one with your setup, but a +1 to socketed gems Shaper’s Touch is affordable. I recently bought mine I think for 70c. It’s nowhere near as bad as Alberon’s Warpath.
- Several If your gems have no quality. You could look into 21/20 on a few of them.
If you want more survivability, switch to Spirit Offering + Mistress of Sacrifice which gives you 2-2.5k more ES and refills the same amount on every cast, so its a great way to refill your ES.
Optional also get a cyclone CwC setup for Spirit Offering for easier refills and some additional phys damage reduction while channeling. That would replace your Skeleton setup but I don't see a reason for skeletons with that level of equipment anyway.
Also get an amulet with life, either get a better one or at least replace the minion movement speed with life.
Ruthless is btw worse than Minion damage support.

Edit: Refund the points for Grave Intentions, its not worth it and put them into life nodes, thats 6 points = 30% increased life.
Последняя редакция: Laxxus. Время: 14 окт. 2019 г., 10:41:22

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация