[3.11]QUEEN OF NECROMANCY - STRONGEST ZOMBIES EVER? 55M+ DPS 7K+ LIFE MAX BLOCK 90% CHAOS RES

Another question what type of spectre are you using ?
I choose the one recommended in the first page but maybe there is new trend I don't know about.
ig name leminorair
"
Leminorair написал:
I choose the one recommended in the first page but maybe there is new trend I don't know about.

The ones reccommended in the first post are good, I also use them.
Keep in mind: If you want to use Vulnerability on hit on the AG like first post says, you can't use a diabolist. Then you probably should go for a Ruin's Hellion as fourth Spectre.
But I prefer the Enfeeble from Diabolist.
"
Laxxus написал:
"
Leminorair написал:

The ones reccommended in the first post are good, I also use them.
Keep in mind: If you want to use Vulnerability on hit on the AG like first post says, you can't use a diabolist. Then you probably should go for a Ruin's Hellion as fourth Spectre.
But I prefer the Enfeeble from Diabolist.

I think I read somewhere that all the spectre have their own curse limit.
Or maybe I'm mistaken and it"s 1 curse for us and 1 curse for all the spectre ?
ig name leminorair
I think AG might have his own curse limit.
But since both your (and your spectres) as well as the AG's curse limit is only 1, they should overwrite each other to my understanding?
Maybe someone can clear this up for us :D
"
rolandojuantamad написал:
"
Vadash написал:
"
Ynera написал:
Hi everyone, probably it's already been asked but it's hard to find it :)

How numeric value of Lethal Pride would work?

Which number I would searching for?

Thanks everyone

apply divine orb -> check values -> repeat. May take 200 orbs for 10% if u not lucky

This is my biggest tilt last time. I hit 10% str in 6 divines but thought no, 15% or bust so i rerolles. 22 divines later i have garbage still. Deleted the jewel out of rage.

ahahah y lost only 22 divine and y ass burning )))

i use 243 divine and DONT get 10% only 5%
"
Laxxus написал:
But since both your (and your spectres) as well as the AG's curse limit is only 1, they should overwrite each other to my understanding?

AG has his own limit which is (obviously) 1. So even if you have 2 when he curses an enemy (with CoH) he will remove both your curses and apply 1. That's why it's pointless to have multicurse with AG.
From League Starter to Shaper – Cheap, Tanky, Fast and Fun Physical ST – Very Detailed Guide
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077519

Gannicus, God of the Arena – Deathless Uber Elder for Everyone
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2627521
"
Leminorair написал:
I think I read somewhere that all the spectre have their own curse limit.
Or maybe I'm mistaken and it"s 1 curse for us and 1 curse for all the spectre ?
"
Laxxus написал:
Think of it this way, everyone and every monster has a limit to receive 1 curse. If you have a curse limit of 2, you can apply 2 curses, but if your AG or Spectre curses, they will overwrite both because they reset the curse as well as the active curse limit. That means you can increase your curse limit through all the normal means. AG can have up to 3 curses due to gear. Spectres will always only get 1.

Edit: Map mods don’t count toward the curse limit nor does anything that specifies otherwise.
Последняя редакция: Aldonés. Время: 14 окт. 2019 г., 13:10:40
What improvements should I make if someone doesn't mind looking at my char? I only got about 1.5ex atm and assuming I should save for a 2h-wep? thinking of buying a pre-made one though.
"
GuppiTheSlayer написал:
"
Rato86 написал:
"
GuppiTheSlayer написал:
Made nice rings with my friend :3 Think they are one of the best rings for non hybrid version on league now

tell us how to do that shine's!!

Drop or buy vermilion ring with temple mod(70-79hp+3-5%hp),if it have another prefix anull it.BLock prefix with prefix cannot be changed,scour.Now u got magic ring with 1 prefix.Imprint it,try to get t1 str.Imprint again item with hp and t1 str,and at the end u need to get some usefull mod by regal/imprint.So u have 1 ring with t1 hp t1 str and t1-t2 resist.U can use beast for split modes.If u are lucky u split hp+str on second magic ring,and get back first ring with imprint,if not lucky,imprint and try imprint/split again.Sry for my bad English:)

Np, ur english are better than mine! haha

I understand everything, thanks bro!!

but much hard and expansive to me haha, i will pass this ring for while.

I was thinking some fossils did it, but imprints, temple mods etc are very hard/expansive way >.<

Anyway, thanks a lot for explain!
\/

Sorry for my poor english!!

/\
Последняя редакция: Rato86. Время: 14 окт. 2019 г., 15:09:29
"
Cpfuzzy написал:
What improvements should I make if someone doesn't mind looking at my char? I only got about 1.5ex atm and assuming I should save for a 2h-wep? thinking of buying a pre-made one though.

3 golems uhhh...
I would get shaper gloves +1 gems for aura. Change chest links to CwC - dececrate - spirit offering. anti freeze flask. Death attunement on amulet. Better auras
Последняя редакция: ActiveSlay. Время: 14 окт. 2019 г., 15:23:22

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация