[3.11]QUEEN OF NECROMANCY - STRONGEST ZOMBIES EVER? 55M+ DPS 7K+ LIFE MAX BLOCK 90% CHAOS RES

How do we best go about crafting this? And which base
so uhhhh wtf is the acid caverns boss about? i just lost my fucking ag :(.
"
what is better dps wise +1 Staff with temple mod or 2h mace with fortify? feels like dps is almost equal but staff wins because of chance block, need for deep delving/bossing

The DPS between the Temple staff, the 20% more damage, and the Fortify mods is so similar to not matter. The Fortify mod does provide a bit of extra utility for the Zombies.
"
RushingService написал:
so uhhhh wtf is the acid caverns boss about? i just lost my fucking ag :(.

time to upgrade to sinth helm +
armor like this

happy ag = happy necro ;)
Последняя редакция: ActiveSlay. Время: 22 дек. 2019 г., 22:37:45
"
BL1TZau написал:

8000 alts spent on staff (crafted 1)

mace on average 4000 (crafted 3)

Последняя редакция: ActiveSlay. Время: 22 дек. 2019 г., 23:14:48
For the Chaos Damage zombies do I still use the Host spectre for the Power Charges (critical chance)?

Does their damage crit even though it's Chaos Damage with the 4 White socket Triad gloves?
"
MrLobsterr написал:
For the Chaos Damage zombies do I still use the Host spectre for the Power Charges (critical chance)?

Does their damage crit even though it's Chaos Damage with the 4 White socket Triad gloves?

in POB dps goes from 73 to 80k with empower charges
Последняя редакция: ActiveSlay. Время: 23 дек. 2019 г., 0:14:51
I get why everyone likes the geofri's chest but I dont get it because its impossible with trying to get strength to get chaos resists. So for a lot of mobs they just by pass ur ES and merk ur piddly 5k hp pool.

I dont see any posts talking about the chaos resist issues with this build

Edit was for the other zombie build but I see you use the jewel for 45% chaos resist still seems like resists are low
Последняя редакция: Aziah. Время: 23 дек. 2019 г., 0:41:33
"
Aziah написал:
I get why everyone likes the geofri's chest but I dont get it because its impossible with trying to get strength to get chaos resists. So for a lot of mobs they just by pass ur ES and merk ur piddly 5k hp pool.

I dont see any posts talking about the chaos resist issues with this build

Edit was for the other zombie build but I see you use the jewel for 45% chaos resist still seems like resists are low

Agree, avian chest is best (10% reduced for extra aura, +XX stats, boosted avian)
"
BL1TZau написал:

Page 1 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2624013/page/1 there is a section about it

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация