[3.11]QUEEN OF NECROMANCY - STRONGEST ZOMBIES EVER? 55M+ DPS 7K+ LIFE MAX BLOCK 90% CHAOS RES

"
Ezali написал:
Does Enemies have -10% to total physical damage reduction aganist your hits from awakaned brutality on my skelly link work with zombies too? And, if it does, this should also work?

Nope, the gem is linked to skelly, that's why it works.

Got lucky with some imprint & regal :)
Nicely put together build overal, but one thing I've noticed is that my skeleton link is doing over twice the damage of my zombies (per minion).

I don't really ever see me wanting to use the cyclone setup, it's obviously a nice defensive boost and auto offerings but losing over half the potential damage just seems a bit much for me.

I'm just using a manual desecrate and offering setup and using skeletons and it works very well. At level 58 the skeletons are doing around 60k DPS each, and I've got a limit of 10 just now. For comparison, the zombie setup in Femur are doing just over 20k each at only 8 zombies and neither of those are even accounting for multistrike or impale properly as PoB doesn't calculate them.

Also using skeletons gets you vaal summon skeletons which is absolutely insane burst damage.
Последняя редакция: nadiayorc. Время: 23 дек. 2019 г., 9:52:21
Oh trust me you wil use the cyclone setup xD

Well at least if you get to the endgame you want this defenssive tool 100% and you need it to keep your minions alive when your gear isnt a good chunk above budget in higher redmaps.

But for things like Legion, Blight etc i kept a 4link skelesetup and it is quite decent.
"
xardas149 написал:
Oh trust me you wil use the cyclone setup xD

Well at least if you get to the endgame you want this defenssive tool 100% and you need it to keep your minions alive when your gear isnt a good chunk above budget in higher redmaps.

But for things like Legion, Blight etc i kept a 4link skelesetup and it is quite decent.

Surely it's safer (and MUCH more potential damage if you have both zombies and skeletons) to just hang about on the outskirts of the fights while buffing your minions and let them kill everything while you dont get hit at all instead of leaping into the middle and spinning about while being hit constantly, it's only the 8% less damage from infused channeling isn't it? Obviously Kingmaker on guardian is vital for this setup in endgame though as no other easy way to get fortify up constantly

Also, even if I were to go cyclone setup, it seems like using skeletons as main minions would be much better? Do zombies ever take over in damage? I don't really see how they could without insane amounts of str stacking or something, and even then surely there's ways to optimise the skeletons too. Although I guess the major issue with that is the skeleton's low life.
Последняя редакция: nadiayorc. Время: 23 дек. 2019 г., 11:04:30
I've got an elder Highborn staff(ilvl69) (not a warstaff) for the weapon craft, it's ok for the number one crafting method ?
What ascendancy would you choose as a templar?
Got Awakener down with Zombies only.
Took 4 Portals and was my 3rd attempt.
Setup at 1200 Str.:
Последняя редакция: Garfin. Время: 23 дек. 2019 г., 11:19:51
Got em after ~1700 chance orbs

Thanks for good build :D

So anyone who knows the number on Lethal Pride to get 20% Strenght?
"
Garfin написал:
Got Awakener down with Zombies only.
Took 4 Portals and was my 3rd attempt.
Setup at 1200 Str.:

Looking good. What was the reasons of death? Not knowing mechanics i assume :c thats how died D:

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация