[3.11]QUEEN OF NECROMANCY - STRONGEST ZOMBIES EVER? 55M+ DPS 7K+ LIFE MAX BLOCK 90% CHAOS RES

"
RushingService написал:
so uhhhh wtf is the acid caverns boss about? i just lost my fucking ag :(.

I never looking what are his abilities, but also in 3.8 he destroyed mine.

I suppose the last chain lightning sphere or something like that
Последняя редакция: Ynera. Время: 23 дек. 2019 г., 3:21:04
Is there any high-end geared streamer with this build?
Why you try to get fortify on weapon, and a we use a fortify on chest ? With the Kingmaker we already have fortify, do that stack?

I've see past 10 posts there is a way to get a +1 lvl to enlighten (5 total, how do we get this wonder ?
"
I've see past 10 posts there is a way to get a +1 lvl to enlighten (5 total, how do we get this wonder ?

level 3 normal - corrupt it to level 4 - +1 to socketed gems corrupt gloves or boots
"
TommyWrightThird написал:

why ? its medium speed build with high defences, high damage and can be tweaked for your needs and budget
"
Why you try to get fortify on weapon, and a we use a fortify on chest ? With the Kingmaker we already have fortify, do that stack?
?

fortify 1 grants 20% more melee to socketed
"
Vadash написал:
"
TommyWrightThird написал:

why ? its medium speed build with high defences, high damage and can be tweaked for your needs and budget

Because i wanna watch em lol
"
Ynera написал:
"
RushingService написал:
so uhhhh wtf is the acid caverns boss about? i just lost my fucking ag :(.

I never looking what are his abilities, but also in 3.8 he destroyed mine.

I suppose the last chain lightning sphere or something like that

Looking into it I guess he just spams 100s of storm calls. Being LVL 94 defeated awakened 5 sirus and didn't lose a single zombie to him. Was shocked when morgrant basically just melted all my zombies and ag lol. No question I will be avoiding acid caverns going forward. Got the completion so that's all that matters lol.
Sniped this one for 1.5ex

Time to chance
Does Enemies have -10% to total physical damage reduction aganist your hits from awakaned brutality on my skelly link work with zombies too? And, if it does, this should also work?

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация