[3.11]QUEEN OF NECROMANCY - STRONGEST ZOMBIES EVER? 55M+ DPS 7K+ LIFE MAX BLOCK 90% CHAOS RES

"
Xeklen написал:
How much better the fortify 2h (so +1 socketed, +2 support gems, minion attack speed and minion cast speed?) is compared to femurs or queens escape? right now im using queens escape (but have a femurs in my stash) and im wondering, if i would notice the difference and if its wort the 15-20 ex :)

Queens escape is garbage for damage, its only good for low budget i'd say.

Femur is ~29.2% more dps than queens escape.

Fortify weapon is 94,5% more dps than queens escape.
"
Xeklen написал:
How much better the fortify 2h (so +1 socketed, +2 support gems, minion attack speed and minion cast speed?) is compared to femurs or queens escape? right now im using queens escape (but have a femurs in my stash) and im wondering, if i would notice the difference and if its wort the 15-20 ex :)

Last time I checked its 65% more dps and zombies become more tanky
"
Redeyesgeek написал:
alternative for weapon craft ? warstaff elder with this ilvl is rare in metamorph . Better to choose one with other level item or another kind of weapon like 2 handed sword ?

someone can answer please ? :)
sorry if my english is bad .
"
Qlidascope написал:
"
I've got an elder Highborn staff(ilvl69) (not a warstaff) for the weapon craft, it's ok for the number one crafting method ?

i wouldn't go with that one to be honest. its gonna be suuuper hard to hit the mods you want :(

Ty for advice, can you explain why this staff is worse than the warstaff for crafting?
"
"
Qlidascope написал:
"
I've got an elder Highborn staff(ilvl69) (not a warstaff) for the weapon craft, it's ok for the number one crafting method ?

i wouldn't go with that one to be honest. its gonna be suuuper hard to hit the mods you want :(

Ty for advice, can you explain why this staff is worse than the warstaff for crafting?

if im' right you can roll caster mods
more mods , less chance to roll what you want ^^
"
Qlidascope написал:
"
Aziah написал:
I get why everyone likes the geofri's chest but I dont get it because its impossible with trying to get strength to get chaos resists. So for a lot of mobs they just by pass ur ES and merk ur piddly 5k hp pool.

I dont see any posts talking about the chaos resist issues with this build

Edit was for the other zombie build but I see you use the jewel for 45% chaos resist still seems like resists are low

Chaos degen fucks you big time with geofries since the update. I would recommend it less now than before, and i didn't really like the hybrid before. We kill before we get killed ^^

Would you actually notice a big bump in survivability with Saseqwal's or is it mainly for DPS?
"
Qlidascope написал:

1. Buy a elder WARstaf with the item level between 68 and 69 to get as small a modpool as possible. EASY! Yay!

2. Quality the item to either 28% quality with Hillock on transportation, or to 28-30% quality with perfect fossils. Pretty easy too, sweet good deal.

3. Use a orb of scouring on the staff, then craft your best attribute& Quality craft on it. Ez Pez.

4. 6 Socket the staff followed by 6 linking the staff. This will be abit costly, but straight forward.

5. Use Alteration orbs until you roll either "+1 to level of socketed skillgems" Or "Socketed gems are supported by level 1 fortify". When you have rolled one of the mods you use a regal orb on the staff. We do this due to the desired mods both being prefixes. If you are in the situation that you have a suffix after regaling on the mod you have to use a orb of annulment on the item and hope that the suffix is removed(This is only needed if you want aspect of the avian on your staff, if not leave it).

6. Once you have a staff with "+1 to socketed skillgems" aswell as "Socketed gems are supported by level 1 fortify" you craft "can have 3 crafted mods" -> +2 to socketed support gems -> Minions have 25-28% increased attack & cast speed.

7. Go to your menagerie, craft "grants level 20 aspect of the avian" on the staff as the last suffix using a saqawine rhex. Now you're done :D!

Got a few nooby questions if you don't mind, will greatly appreciate some answers.

1. Does rarity matter? Or does this warstaff come in just 1 rarity ?
3. What do you imply by best attribute? Is it minion damage or smth else? What do you mean by quality craft ?
6. What is the proper way to unlock *Can have up to 3 Crafted Modifiers* crafting recipe ?

Thank you for your attention !
How big of a priority is the +1 maximum endurance charge nodes? Is it worth getting that sooner than +5% life nodes?

Also, thoughts on going The Stampede (w/ Death Attunement) in the boot slot? You lose out on quite a few minion DPS and life nodes... but can pickup more jewel slots and personal survivability nodes.
So, my goal is to kill Sirus before i call it day. I'm level 90, this build is just awesome (congratz on that!). But i read some terrible stuff about Sirus and Zombies. Basically they instantly die, the Spectres too.
Did any of you fellow Zombiemancers fight or even kill Sirus already?
Any tips you wouldn't mind sharing? Cheers.
"
Redeyesgeek написал:
"
Redeyesgeek написал:
alternative for weapon craft ? warstaff elder with this ilvl is rare in metamorph . Better to choose one with other level item or another kind of weapon like 2 handed sword ?

someone can answer please ? :)
sorry if my english is bad .

You can easily use a 2 handed mace or a 2 handed sword, its easier to roll, however you won't have the implicit.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация