[3.11]QUEEN OF NECROMANCY - STRONGEST ZOMBIES EVER? 55M+ DPS 7K+ LIFE MAX BLOCK 90% CHAOS RES

"
RyuApricot написал:
What ascendancy would you choose as a templar?

I wouldn't play this build as a templar, they'd struggle i'd say.
"
I've got an elder Highborn staff(ilvl69) (not a warstaff) for the weapon craft, it's ok for the number one crafting method ?

i wouldn't go with that one to be honest. its gonna be suuuper hard to hit the mods you want :(
"
"
xardas149 написал:
Oh trust me you wil use the cyclone setup xD

Well at least if you get to the endgame you want this defenssive tool 100% and you need it to keep your minions alive when your gear isnt a good chunk above budget in higher redmaps.

But for things like Legion, Blight etc i kept a 4link skelesetup and it is quite decent.

Surely it's safer (and MUCH more potential damage if you have both zombies and skeletons) to just hang about on the outskirts of the fights while buffing your minions and let them kill everything while you dont get hit at all instead of leaping into the middle and spinning about while being hit constantly, it's only the 8% less damage from infused channeling isn't it? Obviously Kingmaker on guardian is vital for this setup in endgame though as no other easy way to get fortify up constantly

Also, even if I were to go cyclone setup, it seems like using skeletons as main minions would be much better? Do zombies ever take over in damage? I don't really see how they could without insane amounts of str stacking or something, and even then surely there's ways to optimise the skeletons too. Although I guess the major issue with that is the skeleton's low life.

Having permanent fortify with the kingmaker is a dream that won't ever come true. However you could use a enduring hybrid flask with hardened scars. However i think you fail to understand how strong the zombieleech + CWC ES regen, infused channeling with fortify is.

Using skeletons with the CWC setup wouldn't work from a gameplay view. it'd feel sooo insanely clunky.
alternative for weapon craft ? warstaff elder with this ilvl is rare in metamorph . Better to choose one with other level item or another kind of weapon like 2 handed sword ?
Последняя редакция: Redeyesgeek. Время: 23 дек. 2019 г., 15:31:06
"
Why you try to get fortify on weapon, and a we use a fortify on chest ? With the Kingmaker we already have fortify, do that stack?

I've see past 10 posts there is a way to get a +1 lvl to enlighten (5 total, how do we get this wonder ?

the fortify radius on kingmaker isn't the reason we go for it. its more due to culling strike aswell as the crit multi. If kingmaker fortify was viable every hardcore character ever would have used it.

level 4 enlighten, corrupted from level 3 with a pair of +1 socketed gems boots/gloves.
"
Ezali написал:
Does Enemies have -10% to total physical damage reduction aganist your hits from awakaned brutality on my skelly link work with zombies too? And, if it does, this should also work?

Since the wording is YOUR it would only be locally on the skellies.

The impale effect would only be on your hits, and since you record 10% of 0 dps its 0 dps still :P
"
Vadash написал:
"
RushingService написал:
so uhhhh wtf is the acid caverns boss about? i just lost my fucking ag :(.

time to upgrade to sinth helm +
armor like this

happy ag = happy necro ;)

The stormblast thingy oneshots everything. Even 100k zombies from last league, just avoid it :D
"
Aziah написал:
I get why everyone likes the geofri's chest but I dont get it because its impossible with trying to get strength to get chaos resists. So for a lot of mobs they just by pass ur ES and merk ur piddly 5k hp pool.

I dont see any posts talking about the chaos resist issues with this build

Edit was for the other zombie build but I see you use the jewel for 45% chaos resist still seems like resists are low

Chaos degen fucks you big time with geofries since the update. I would recommend it less now than before, and i didn't really like the hybrid before. We kill before we get killed ^^
"
Vanxan написал:
fortify +1 socketed gems. its a 7L compared which makes ur zombies tankier as well. temple mod is way too expensive too. i see no reason to go for the temple mod i think its overhyped.

i completely agree. Anyone in their right mind would go for 20% less damage taken reliably than 0.8% more dps..

It is 100% like dropping fortify on your melee character for 0.8% more dps..
How much better the fortify 2h (so +1 socketed, +2 support gems, minion attack speed and minion cast speed?) is compared to femurs or queens escape? right now im using queens escape (but have a femurs in my stash) and im wondering, if i would notice the difference and if its wort the 15-20 ex :)
Последняя редакция: Xeklen. Время: 23 дек. 2019 г., 15:50:04

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация