[3.11]QUEEN OF NECROMANCY - STRONGEST ZOMBIES EVER? 55M+ DPS 7K+ LIFE MAX BLOCK 90% CHAOS RES

Just saved up 10 ex, should I buy Empower 4 or keep saving up for the rare crafted weapon which I think is around 12-13 ex?
"
LegendaryMewtwo написал:
Just saved up 10 ex, should I buy Empower 4 or keep saving up for the rare crafted weapon which I think is around 12-13 ex?

Go for the weapon first, it's more important. And after that buy lvl3 empower, as it cost almost nothing now and upgrade it to lvl4 when you can afford it.
Uhm do we really need two 6L items? (Weap and Armor)? or which one's the priority to 6L?

Thanks in advance!
"
meister1523 написал:
Uhm do we really need two 6L items? (Weap and Armor)? or which one's the priority to 6L?
I’m sure you can figure it out...one does 100% of our damage, and the other provides a bit of defensive mitigation. Seriously though, the 6L in chest can function relatively well as a 4L. That leaves a bit of wiggle room if you want to do something different (one of the other Zombiemancer builds has a 6L aura option for example). Do not think that means you can swap to 2 1H weapons and be fine.
"
DocRoberts написал:
"
LegendaryMewtwo написал:

Go for the weapon first, it's more important. And after that buy lvl3 empower, as it cost almost nothing now and upgrade it to lvl4 when you can afford it.

Awesome, thanks for the tips!

Really hoping that rare-crafted weapon makes a huge difference vs. Femurs!
"
supafiya1989 написал:
dumb question but in the endgame gear it has a ring with aspect of avian, and also on the weapon. do we use two aspects of the avian or can I leave one out?

You just need one, the ring is a leftover i didn't think of when crafting the new weapon ^^
"
DocRoberts написал:
"
TYZILLA1 написал:
"
Thanks that gave me about 20 extra strength

Any other tips?

Just optimize the tree. I think that's the best for your current level and gear:
https://pastebin.com/Rn0ssNEc
1501 stength, more life and even more dps.
Or this
https://pastebin.com/pk5v0HVF
Even more life and strength, but a little bit less dps.

i would prefer still annointing ravenous horde over grave intentions due the the loss of resists. However its up to the single player.
"
Alexdaikone написал:
Well now i'm finally done with that starter build.
Thanks for it.U've done a really great job on it.Keep it goin.
I've done everythin in a game with 0 deaths.Full atlas at fire etc.
Able to reach 2.2k str with a few shenanigans swap gear/tree.But for no reason.
Everytin just melts.
Also better use pride in this league as well.(my own opinion).
Sirius 8 lvl(max)burn down phase to phase.Just get chaos res for it for face roll everythin.
Also 36/40 challenges completed by this char,it's ez af.
Since i've upgraded my animated guard with 6 ex or so..i've never seen him dies even with that crazy one shot sht metamorph with somekind of artillery shots(happens to me 4 times.i died,but none of my small friends)
Spend around 70exa on this build,but it's worth every ex.
For now i'm gonna make some crazy melee killin machine rofl.
Everythin is just facerollin.t16 bligths.just afk/break etc.
Actually last thing i was thinkin about low life summoner,maybe some1 will do such thing and build it round LL(just for another option of the build)

Later guys,hope every1 will make some more fun out of this build and enjoyed it as much as i was!

I'm glad you enjoyed the build ^^ Have fun my dude, all you need to do now :D
"
DocRoberts написал:
"
LegendaryMewtwo написал:

Go for the weapon for sure ^^
Removed the double aspect of the avian in the pastebin as it was causing confusion ^^

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация