[3.11]QUEEN OF NECROMANCY - STRONGEST ZOMBIES EVER? 55M+ DPS 7K+ LIFE MAX BLOCK 90% CHAOS RES

"
Alexdaikone написал:

guess need to do another char

lol, yep

You need to re-roll.
"
Sirgeoff7 написал:
"
SwiftyOwns написал:
Can someone explain this part better:
However if you do not, and get a random suffix you have to beastcraft "remove a random suffix, add a random prefix". If it removes the cannot roll attack modifiers go back to alteration spamming it until you hit the +1 to socketed gems this way.

Trying to figure out where to do with my Sword that has 1 fortify on..
crafting "Cannot roll attack mods" costs 1 ex..

When you craft cannot roll attack mods you limit the prefix pool to 3 I think, one of which we want +1 gems.
If your item has fortify only then you craft the mod hit it with a regal, if it rolls a prefix then hope it +1 gems if not start over. If it rolls a suffix then beast craft and hope for +1 gems, if not start over.

I say start over on both is because you only want the fortify and +1 gems prefix, we craft +2 support prefix so only those two is mandatory. A suffix present is up to you weather you leave it or remove it at crafting cost of prefix cannot be changed (2ex) and scour.

This only applies to maces swords, not staffs they have too many prefixes available.

thank you, this is very helpful
i will try that when i get more currency :)
"
Freredacier написал:
"
haenic написал:

What does 1000 strength give us again? I remember reading something about it, but I cannot find it. 900 and 1200 are extra zombies, but what is 1k for?

Leech from zombies, look at the last mod on your helmet !

OMG thank you!! i thought this was in the guide somewhere, so i didn't think to look at my gear. I was searching skill tree etc!!
IGN: Sweethart
The skill point choices for leveling vs whats in pob is different. Should we follow pob? Also why albions warpath if the skills dont use any skeletons?
Последняя редакция: tonic317. Время: 4 янв. 2020 г., 14:34:53
"
tonic317 написал:
The skill point choices for leveling vs whats in pob is different. Should we follow pob? Also why albions warpath if the skills dont use any skeletons?

18% strength.

Also, i used the leveling guide and it worked great. Early on the skeletons do a ton of damage until you get more zombies and better gear.
IGN: Sweethart
32 regal/bestiary slams on fortify+cannot roll attack mods and still nothing. FeelsGoodMan Any other unlucky people here? :)W

edit: The funny part is that I literally oneshot the craft a few days into the league but sold it for 30ex. Finally got it after 47 regal/bestiary slams on fortify+cannot roll attack mods. Cost me about 32ex+base PepeLaugh
Последняя редакция: 1PURSLANE. Время: 4 янв. 2020 г., 16:44:20
after 9000 alterations orbs, a lot of regal, i try too whit cannot rool atacck mods 6 times, and never got fortify and +1.
I got +1 to gems and suported by lv 10 power charges on criticals, can be usefull? i know fortify is really better, but i amd boring to waste my time.
i can put 2 host chieftain to have for charges every time. then zombies will deal 12 more damage (+4 for each charge) 28 less than fortify but better than noting :P
Последняя редакция: Matielota. Время: 4 янв. 2020 г., 15:55:09
dumb question but in the endgame gear it has a ring with aspect of avian, and also on the weapon. do we use two aspects of the avian or can I leave one out?
Dumb question, but is there a reason why we need aspect of the avian on both a piece of jewelry and an endgame staff? Does crafting it on the staff (once I have enough funding to do so) allow me to swap out the jewelry for something better?
"
WarlordWu написал:
Dumb question, but is there a reason why we need aspect of the avian on both a piece of jewelry and an endgame staff? Does crafting it on the staff (once I have enough funding to do so) allow me to swap out the jewelry for something better?

yes u only need 1 aspect. so its free +35..40 res instead

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация