[3.11]QUEEN OF NECROMANCY - STRONGEST ZOMBIES EVER? 55M+ DPS 7K+ LIFE MAX BLOCK 90% CHAOS RES

"
Matielota написал:
after 9000 alterations orbs, a lot of regal, i try too whit cannot rool atacck mods 6 times, and never got fortify and +1.
I got +1 to gems and suported by lv 10 power charges on criticals, can be usefull? i know fortify is really better, but i amd boring to waste my time.
i can put 2 host chieftain to have for charges every time. then zombies will deal 12 more damage (+4 for each charge) 28 less than fortify but better than noting :P

did u craft maces ? STAFF + BEASTCRAFTING wont work
"
Your starting nodes are messed up, and if you started going for Juggernaut or so you'd be able to hit it i am quite sure.

I was only following your PoB. Looks like you took those nodes off?
"
TYZILLA1 написал:
"
Your starting nodes are messed up, and if you started going for Juggernaut or so you'd be able to hit it i am quite sure.

I was only following your PoB. Looks like you took those nodes off?

That pathing will work, but you need to swap the top and the right jewels. Efficient Training isn't doing much in the north section, and would be way better served off to the right.
"
That pathing will work, but you need to swap the top and the right jewels. Efficient Training isn't doing much in the north section, and would be way better served off to the right.

Thanks that gave me about 20 extra strength
"

Any other tips?
"
Vadash написал:
"
WarlordWu написал:
Dumb question, but is there a reason why we need aspect of the avian on both a piece of jewelry and an endgame staff? Does crafting it on the staff (once I have enough funding to do so) allow me to swap out the jewelry for something better?

yes u only need 1 aspect. so its free +35..40 res instead

Ok, thanks for the clarifying!
"
TYZILLA1 написал:
"

Any other tips?

Just optimize the tree. I think that's the best for your current level and gear:
https://pastebin.com/Rn0ssNEc
1501 stength, more life and even more dps.
Or this
https://pastebin.com/pk5v0HVF
Even more life and strength, but a little bit less dps.
Последняя редакция: DocRoberts. Время: 4 янв. 2020 г., 21:09:54
"
lordchopf написал:
"
chaelp написал:
Sirus 8, Uber Elder, Shaper, basically everything down. Easy game.

Also have a lethal pride with 10% str, 10% fortify, and 10 reduced crit taken.
Also capped chaos res because chaos damage this league sucks.

How much ES do you get?

With spirit offering up like 7500
Well now i'm finally done with that starter build.
Thanks for it.U've done a really great job on it.Keep it goin.
I've done everythin in a game with 0 deaths.Full atlas at fire etc.
Able to reach 2.2k str with a few shenanigans swap gear/tree.But for no reason.
Everytin just melts.
Also better use pride in this league as well.(my own opinion).
Sirius 8 lvl(max)burn down phase to phase.Just get chaos res for it for face roll everythin.
Also 36/40 challenges completed by this char,it's ez af.
Since i've upgraded my animated guard with 6 ex or so..i've never seen him dies even with that crazy one shot sht metamorph with somekind of artillery shots(happens to me 4 times.i died,but none of my small friends)
Spend around 70exa on this build,but it's worth every ex.
For now i'm gonna make some crazy melee killin machine rofl.
Everythin is just facerollin.t16 bligths.just afk/break etc.
Actually last thing i was thinkin about low life summoner,maybe some1 will do such thing and build it round LL(just for another option of the build)

Later guys,hope every1 will make some more fun out of this build and enjoyed it as much as i was!

Последняя редакция: Alexdaikone. Время: 4 янв. 2020 г., 22:24:40
"
Vadash написал:
"
Matielota написал:
after 9000 alterations orbs, a lot of regal, i try too whit cannot rool atacck mods 6 times, and never got fortify and +1.
I got +1 to gems and suported by lv 10 power charges on criticals, can be usefull? i know fortify is really better, but i amd boring to waste my time.
i can put 2 host chieftain to have for charges every time. then zombies will deal 12 more damage (+4 for each charge) 28 less than fortify but better than noting :P

did u craft maces ? STAFF + BEASTCRAFTING wont work

omg man thx, i try whit maces 300 times and get fortify and +1 gems, pfff a lot of wastes currency in warstaf Q_Q

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация