[3.11]QUEEN OF NECROMANCY - STRONGEST ZOMBIES EVER? 55M+ DPS 7K+ LIFE MAX BLOCK 90% CHAOS RES

For a 2 handed weapon why don't you use a Staff with +2 to all spell skill gems? I just bought a cheap one for 28c.

The only support that really benefits greatly from +1 socketed is Empower and the +2 makes up for that anyway. Since all minion skills are also spells all your minions now get +2 levels.

The Eldar version can also give you a 6th link because it can spawn with Fortify. Although none are on the market at the moment.

The slight loss on non Empower Zombie support gems would be more then made up from the +2 to Skells, Spectres, Golem, Guardian, etc. Not to mention Auras.
Последняя редакция: Max_zero. Время: 11 сент. 2019 г., 2:25:27
Is there a way to reach 1k STR without essential jewels?
is Astramentis amulet best in slot right now, or there is better amulet and later ?
If we get the oil on Death Attunement wont we be killing our mobs without the life leech?
If my AG has Kingmaker, I can safely drop the fortify gem right?
"
dmnthia написал:

Probably not. I ended up at around 750 without the two jewels, so I guess you need them
"
dmnthia написал:

I reach 1024 str with just 1 efficient training jewel.
Summon Carrion golem 6l is weak?
"
Kronikle написал:
"
Rato86 написал:
"
Kronikle написал:
The spiders seem really interesting and I like that you don't need to constantly stop to resummon them. Would they be maintainable on boss fights?

Spiders are immune to dmg (in wiki).

Right but you need to kill something to summon 1 of them. They only last 30 seconds. Writhing Jar can only maintain a small handful of them in extended boss fights.

agree... but many boss fights (guardians, delve bosses, shaper/elder etc) have minions... so its can help!
\/

Sorry for my poor english!!

/\
"
SadPanda99 написал:
"
dmnthia написал:

I reach 1024 str with just 1 efficient training jewel.

I am on ~900 with one Jewel, but i still need astramentis and coloring my saqawal's nest. There are sure ways to reach 1k without a jewel.

Anyone play with a corrupted Cyclopean Coil? This should bring ~20% increased str.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация