[3.11]QUEEN OF NECROMANCY - STRONGEST ZOMBIES EVER? 55M+ DPS 7K+ LIFE MAX BLOCK 90% CHAOS RES

"
royaldominic написал:
is Astramentis amulet best in slot right now, or there is better amulet and later ?

i use yelow amulet with +1 more zomby 78 sntreng 50 hp and 40 cjkd resist price 55c astramentis 135c

sense use astramentis inly if yoy need more strenge for 1k

but +! more zomby on yelow amulet awesome
Hello.
Why in conjunction with the zombies used Fortify, if Brutality will give much more damage?
Насчет контрактных - есть такие стримерки, на балансе у ГГГ и судя по количеству твоих постов буквально в любой неудобной теме - ты стремишься таким же стать © Melaviy
"
Signarion написал:
Hello.
Why in conjunction with the zombies used Fortify, if Brutality will give much more damage?

The damage is already high enough, so it's about zombies surviving. We don't really have the mana to summon 10+ in the middle of a fight.
"
Signarion написал:

Brutality was dropped because it conflicts with Grave Intentions

I disagree with the validity of this; it’s nowhere close to the 30% more damage Qlida allots for it, which is why I am not going that route. Best case scenario is still less than 30% more because the extra damage doesn’t benefit from the increased damage Maim Support grants and resistance differences. It has a 25% chance on kill to grant the buff for 4 seconds, which simply isn’t practical for more than a few minions, and it does nothing for bosses except when adds are present or have been recently.

Note: If converting to 100% chaos damage via Triad Grip, this will become much more potent.

I’m looking into Dancing Duo, and they will receive a solid benefit from Unholy Might because it will have ~100% uptime on them. This is doubly true if they are socketed with Withering Touch.
Последняя редакция: Aldonés. Время: 11 сент. 2019 г., 12:25:01

Is there a way to 100% get +1 Gem level on the prefix? :|
"
bluerains05 написал:

Nope, the best you can get is a 50-50 shot if you multimod and "cannot roll attack mods". Then you have the coin toss between +1 gems and cast on melee kill.
Последняя редакция: Mecielle. Время: 11 сент. 2019 г., 12:30:59
"
bluerains05 написал:

Nope. With that you take it as is or slam for I think 50% chance (I think you may have to block attack mods first). I haven’t gotten that far and probably won’t slam anyways, go the slow rout of alt/annul. While it very well might sell at that price, I really don’t think it’s worth it. I cannot imagine it costs ~8 ex to get L20 Maim.
"
Mecielle написал:
"
bluerains05 написал:

Nope, the best you can get is a 50-50 shot if you multimod and "cannot roll attack mods". Then you have the coin toss between +1 gems and cast on melee kill.

"
"
bluerains05 написал:

Nope. With that you take it as is or slam for I think 50% chance (I think you may have to block attack mods first). I haven’t gotten that far and probably won’t slam anyways, go the slow rout of alt/annul. While it very well might sell at that price, I really don’t think it’s worth it. I cannot imagine it costs ~8 ex to get L20 Maim.

ty for the responds :) it helped alot
"
"
Signarion написал:

Brutality was dropped because it conflicts with Grave Intentions

I disagree with the validity of this; it’s nowhere close to the 30% more damage Qlida allots for it, which is why I am not going that route. Best case scenario is still less than 30% more because the extra damage doesn’t benefit from the increased damage Maim Support grants and resistance differences. It has a 25% chance on kill to grant the buff for 4 seconds, which simply isn’t practical for more than a few minions, and it does nothing for bosses except when adds are present or have been recently.

Note: If converting to 100% chaos damage via Triad Grip, this will become much more potent.

I’m looking into Dancing Duo, and they will receive a solid benefit from Unholy Might because it will have ~100% uptime on them. This is doubly true if they are socketed with Withering Touch.

Yea, I was wondering about "Grave Intentions" too. Even while clearing, a 25% chance to gain Unholy Might for 4 seconds will have a VERY low uptime if you look at how many Zombies we have. Just think, even if there was a way to guarantee that the Zombies take turns killing, with 14 Zombies they would need to kill 56 mobs every 4 seconds for 100% uptime. Even 50% uptime is a crazy thought.

In reality I would say it is much closer to maybe 20%, 30% if you are very optimistic, overall uptime. 30% uptime would mean on average we have ~10% more damage from Unholy Might. And for bosses it of course does absolutely nothing.

It would be ok if there were not these huge costs. We lose consistent 25%! more damage from not using Brutality, Maim is less effective, and we use 6 passives to get all that.

Nah, I will spec out of Grave Intentions. If I notice my minions dying because of the lost resistances, I can get higher resistances, 37% minion life and 15% phys reduction (to make up a bit for losing Fortify) from Indomitable Army for 5 points. And I get the much higher overall damage from Brutality.
Последняя редакция: Mecielle. Время: 11 сент. 2019 г., 12:56:10
Guys, for the mace don't craft it like that. You should spam alt til maim and gem +1 and then regal it. It's so much cheaper when you can buy 1200 alts for less than an exalt. You'd be spending two exalts+ and it's not even guaranteed. I got mine in around 600 alts. Qilda helped me out, check out his stream if you have questions
Последняя редакция: Silverpion. Время: 11 сент. 2019 г., 13:28:09

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация